Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,099 members, 7,859,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

Top 5 Xposed Modules [must Have] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5 Xposed Modules [must Have] (2074 Views)

How To Install Stable Xposed Framework On Android 7.0/7.1 Nougat / Android Xposed Framework, Roms And Mods Mtk And Qualcomm Only Come Inside / I Just Flashed Xposed On My Lollipop Without Recovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Xposed Modules [must Have] by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
Xposed installer image

In case you don't already know, Xposed Installer is a very useful tool that can be used to customize an android device without the need to flash any custom rom. Most custom ROMs are heavily tweaked and they come with less bloatware applications, this makes its operations smoother than stock ROMs. But not all android devices can boast of custom ROMs, as these custom ROMs are built by third parties, mainly knowledgeable individuals that values premium quality designs and customizations. As appealing as the idea of flashing a custom Rom may sound, it is risky, and if you flash a custom Rom you will most likely lose all the files in your phone, including messages, call logs and programmed alarms.

Xposed installer offers you the opportunity to customize your stock rom, therefore making it look like a premium custom Rom without losing any file. And it also allows you to switch off all your customizations and restore your phone to its original stock rom without any modifications and with your files intact. In my opinion, it is the most useful tool in my phone, because you can do almost anything with it, ranging from blocking unwanted calls and sms to fully customizing your phone to match your personality.

Follow this guild to Download xposed installer compatible with your phone

Now that you have xposed installer framework running in your device, I'll like to show you some of my top xposed installer modules. Modules are like apps that depends on xposed installer to help you customize your stock rom. Xposed installer on its own is like the underlying software that is required to enable the modules do their job. There are over 200 modules associated with xposed installer, so you have a lot of options to choose from. So, here are my top 5 xposed installer modules in no particular order;
GravityBox [KK][LP][MM]

This is one of the most popular xposed installer module, just like the name, it's a fantastic tool BOX, with a lot of tweak in it. In fact, this module alone can totally transform your phone to a premium machine. One of its features that I enjoy the most is the cursor key it introduces just beside my navbar.
BlackBerry keyboard

Get this BlackBerry keyboard here

Here are other features GravityBox offers
CyanogenMod Pie controls
Expanded Desktop
Statusbar QuickSettings tile management with additional tiles and reordering
Statusbar icon coloring
Statusbar Brightness Control
Center clock in statusbar
Battery indicator style
Navigation bar tweaks including cursor control keys
Low battery warning policy
Disable LED flashing when battery low
Disable LED while charging
Advanced power-off menu (reboot, recovery)
Volume key cursor control
Skip tracks by volume key long-press while screen off (thanks to rovo89)
More volume levels for music stream
Option to control safe headset media volume
Button for clearing all recent tasks at once
Minimal brightness setting
Auto brightness levels adjustment
Lockscreen tweaks
Hardware/navigation key actions
Notification drawer style (background color, image for portrait/landscape, transparency)
Button backlight modes (default, disabled, always on while screen is on)
Dialer (Phone) tweaks
Google Launcher tweaks
Screen recording
GravityBox Actions - interface for 3rd party apps
Smart Radio
Notification control (per-app notification LED/sounds/vibrations)
Ascending ring tone
...and more.
Flat Style Bar Indicators [KK][LP][MM]

This is a very useful customization tool, with flat style bar indicator, you have you the ability to change the way your status bar indicator look. This tool provides you with a lot of beautiful status bar indicator icons to choose from, and you also have the ability to hide any icon you don't like seeing on your status bar.
fsbi image

fsbi picture

Flat Style Colored Bars [KK][LP][MM]

This is my favorite module, this module tints your status bar color to match the title bar of any active application, it does the same to your navbar, you can check the screenshots... read more here: http://www.etechgist.com/2016/06/top-5-xposed-installer-modules.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Xposed Modules [must Have] by LabiaDestroyer(m): 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
pls what is the font name?
Re: Top 5 Xposed Modules [must Have] by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
LabiaDestroyer:
pls what is the font name?
Tabitha
Re: Top 5 Xposed Modules [must Have] by LabiaDestroyer(m): 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
emrain:
Tabitha
Tnks
Re: Top 5 Xposed Modules [must Have] by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
LabiaDestroyer:

Tnks
You're welcome
Re: Top 5 Xposed Modules [must Have] by megasamuel(m): 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
having this error saying "gravity box framework not running.exiting any help pls
Re: Top 5 Xposed Modules [must Have] by barackodam: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
I have all smiley
Re: Top 5 Xposed Modules [must Have] by barackodam: 3:33pm On Sep 11, 2016
You could try xblast also, it's useful, second to gravity box
Re: Top 5 Xposed Modules [must Have] by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
megasamuel:
having this error saying "gravity box framework not running.exiting any help pls

Install busybox and restart your phone
Re: Top 5 Xposed Modules [must Have] by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
barackodam:
I have all smiley

That's nice
Re: Top 5 Xposed Modules [must Have] by hadecole159: 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
Does ur phone have to be rôoted before using Xposed??
Re: Top 5 Xposed Modules [must Have] by hadecole159: 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
emrain:

Install busybox and restart your phone
Re: Top 5 Xposed Modules [must Have] by aieromon(m): 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
hadecole159:

YES
Re: Top 5 Xposed Modules [must Have] by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
hadecole159:

Yes

(1) (Reply)

Ntel Unlimited . Greatest Fraud Ever / Good News! Glo Has Declared Friday, 11th August 2017 Has Free Data Day. / I Can't Delete Contacts On My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.