Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,087 members, 7,842,121 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Forgers Of Ugwuanyi’s Letter Head And Signature Arrested(photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Forgers Of Ugwuanyi’s Letter Head And Signature Arrested(photo) (29288 Views)

Yahoo Boy Who Defrauded Swizz Woman On ‘Badoo’, Arrested. Photo / Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo / Four Men Who Gang-Raped Corpers In Abia Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgers Of Ugwuanyi’s Letter Head And Signature Arrested(photo) by Iseoluwani: 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
Crime ridden Nigeria grin

Hey rich syndrome

1 Like

Re: Forgers Of Ugwuanyi’s Letter Head And Signature Arrested(photo) by histemple: 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
Now, if a normal applicant goes to that office, they will say there is no vacancy. But when you present a letter from the governor there will be vacancy.

Who do we blame?

1 Like

Re: Forgers Of Ugwuanyi’s Letter Head And Signature Arrested(photo) by dumodust(m): 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
So fake letter got them in... but honest people following due process especially non-indigenes cant get work
The culprits, administrators and state governor should all bow their heads in shame

1 Like

Re: Forgers Of Ugwuanyi’s Letter Head And Signature Arrested(photo) by emenem: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
Why won't his signature be forged and phone hacked. when he attends all funtions/party in the state. child dedications his der drinking stout andsigning autographs, burial and condolence visit, you will see him signing condelence register.

Why wont such happen, jogodo govenor. The earlier u change your way the better for you or the thinder that will scatter you will sing national anthem and enugu anthem b4 it stricks.

I am on the run peace out
Re: Forgers Of Ugwuanyi’s Letter Head And Signature Arrested(photo) by cardoctor(m): 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Aren't they too old for this?
Re: Forgers Of Ugwuanyi’s Letter Head And Signature Arrested(photo) by omenka(m): 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
Zoharariel:
This is November, Foxtrot, 247, Charlie, Kilo, Moskow - requesting permission from NCAN Worldwide to confirm the suspect names, tribes & location - over? grin cheesy grin
Gaddammit!! Rotflmao!!

You forgot to add "echo" and "bravo". cheesycheesy

Mehn, NCAN has finally gone Military! gringrin

Una no go kill person for this forum. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgers Of Ugwuanyi’s Letter Head And Signature Arrested(photo) by bigiyaro(m): 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
And so what! Nigerian civil service dat is even modern slavery. Abeg allows those people, dey jst want to survive jare. The real fraudsters r in the main govt houses across naija. Abuja is dia main HQ.
Re: Forgers Of Ugwuanyi’s Letter Head And Signature Arrested(photo) by SHAIBULIAR: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
rapistomenka:
The result of staying too long in a crime-ridden state like Lagos.

Nobody stays in Lagos and still remain his or her original self
yet it remains small London to your people,it's a place all your people want to visit before they die of hunger

1 Like

Re: Forgers Of Ugwuanyi’s Letter Head And Signature Arrested(photo) by Rexnegro(m): 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
Why always The igbos?

1 Like

Re: Forgers Of Ugwuanyi’s Letter Head And Signature Arrested(photo) by linearity: 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
In a way, I do not blame them, the system that gives priority to favoritism is the problem and they are just trying to equal the playing field.

For this to have any effect, they should also arrest those who gave them employment on the bases of that forge letter instead of filling the vacancy base on merit.

Based on the premises of this arrest, it appear that; everything would have been just fine, had the employment recommendation letters came from the actual governor and this is what is wrong.
Re: Forgers Of Ugwuanyi’s Letter Head And Signature Arrested(photo) by linearity: 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
dumodust:
So fake letter got them in... put honest people following due process especially non-indigenes cant get work
The culprits, administrators and state governor should all bow their heads in shame

I think, I give kudos to them, they were just trying to equal the playing field by presenting a fake recommendation letter. If government employment process start hiring base on merit and not base on recommendations, then things like these will never occur. I guess their only crime is that, their letter did not come from the Governor, whereas other privilege few, who have the Governor connection and got the authentic recommendation letter still have their jobs.
Re: Forgers Of Ugwuanyi’s Letter Head And Signature Arrested(photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
omenka:
Gaddammit!! Rotflmao!!
You forgot to add "echo" and "bravo". cheesycheesy
Mehn, NCAN has finally gone Military! gringrin
Una no go kill person for this forum. cheesy
Papa Omenka - I see you grin
Re: Forgers Of Ugwuanyi’s Letter Head And Signature Arrested(photo) by jbnm: 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
see as the man dey look the camera

Re: Forgers Of Ugwuanyi’s Letter Head And Signature Arrested(photo) by dumodust(m): 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
linearity:

I think, I give kudos to them, they were just trying to equal the playing field by presenting a fake recommendation letter. If government employment process start hiring base on merit and not base on recommendations, then things like these will never occur. I guess their only crime is that, their letter did not come from the Governor, whereas other privilege few, who have the Governor connection and got the authentic recommendation letter still have their jobs.

True... that was my point exactly, that they got means that the system had already been corrupted
Re: Forgers Of Ugwuanyi’s Letter Head And Signature Arrested(photo) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
rapistomenka:
The result of staying too long in a crime-ridden state like Lagos.

Nobody stays in Lagos and still remain his or her original self
your moniker says it all.next time say people of your calibre cannot stay in lagos without embracing bad things
Re: Forgers Of Ugwuanyi’s Letter Head And Signature Arrested(photo) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Not interested in their names, they're fraudsters and can come from anywhere in the world.
i know u wont be interested since the people involved in the crime are not from south west.if na from south west you go quickly say south west and crime be like 5 and 6 abi
Re: Forgers Of Ugwuanyi’s Letter Head And Signature Arrested(photo) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Not interested in their names, they're fraudsters and can come from anywhere in the world.
i know u wont be interested in their names since the people involved in the crime are not from south west.if na from south west you go quickly say south west and crime be like 5 and 6 abi
Re: Forgers Of Ugwuanyi’s Letter Head And Signature Arrested(photo) by IamPatriotic(m): 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
matex97:
i know u wont be interested in their names since the people involved in the crime are not from south west.if na from south west you go quickly say south west and crime be like 5 and 6 abi

if they're from[b][/b]Ile kaaro oojire[b][/b], they would have gotten my condemnation the more, because we don't condone criminality in the Yoruba land.

meanwhile, why do you assume I'm not Yoruba?
Re: Forgers Of Ugwuanyi’s Letter Head And Signature Arrested(photo) by bravesoul247(m): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
XaintJoel20:
Abeg wetin be their names again, because as the PRO of Name Checker Association of Nigeria (Calabar Region), I need to give report for next meeting...

idiot. so if the yorubas and hausas are doing NCAN a calabar Mumu sef go follow do as if you guys weren't members of the old south east region...

I'm very happy that we igbos don't even have the time to be doing this rubbish NCAN whatever.. when a Yoruba commits any crime we just leave it like that but when we igbos commit any crime the stupid Yorubas and Hausas will always wanna be on our matter.. we are way matured than you guys... Believe it!
Re: Forgers Of Ugwuanyi’s Letter Head And Signature Arrested(photo) by XaintJoel20: 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
bravesoul247:
idiot. so if the yorubas and hausas are doing NCAN a calabar Mumu sef go follow do as if you guys weren't members of the old south east region...

I'm very happy that we igbos don't even have the time to be doing this rubbish NCAN whatever.. when a Yoruba commits any crime we just leave it like that but when we igbos commit any crime the stupid Yorubas and Hausas will always wanna be on our matter.. we are way matured than you guys... Believe it!
Honestly speaking, one Gold Circle condom could have spared this generation of a nitwit and goon like you...

Where is your sense of humour

Ewu....

1 Like

Re: Forgers Of Ugwuanyi’s Letter Head And Signature Arrested(photo) by Ekeremgba(m): 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
dre11:

Three Enugu Hospital Workers ‘forge’ Gov’s Signature

https://newtelegraphonline.com/three-enugu-hospital-workers-forge-govs-signature/

thunder fire them, abi na bad tin hustle? Since job is no more given by merit instead by whom do u know which is d major problem we r facin today thèse deadly beast r busy geting employing for their children dumping d poor masses by d side. Thumb up my pple god will c u 2ru.
Re: Forgers Of Ugwuanyi’s Letter Head And Signature Arrested(photo) by focus7: 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
Igbos

1 Like

Re: Forgers Of Ugwuanyi’s Letter Head And Signature Arrested(photo) by peachesandroses(f): 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
Zoharariel:
This is November, Foxtrot, 247, Charlie, Kilo, Moskow - requesting permission from NCAN Worldwide to confirm the suspect names, tribes & location - over? grin cheesy grin

I really like this stuff you wrote...Us military reports when on location...I like to imagine myself doing and saying those stuffs they do but well real life is different from movies n I don't wanna come in contact with "targets , packages n baits" in real life,plus pumping someone full of lead n running through fire and stuff! shit is only dope in movies!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forgers Of Ugwuanyi’s Letter Head And Signature Arrested(photo) by firfinch101(m): 1:59am On Jul 23, 2016
PriNceNova:
If you reading my post, i need your help financially to get a drivers licence, it a basic requirement to secure a taxi job, i dont have 25thousand right now and i fear the taxi will be given to someone else soon if i delay. Kindly help me. Thanks

Modified : pls i am not a scam, if you willing to help me, there is a trusted lady, pattyb, who can handle the process here on NairaL, JUST pay to her on my behalf.
25k for DL? Is it international driver's licence?
Re: Forgers Of Ugwuanyi’s Letter Head And Signature Arrested(photo) by PriNceNova(m): 2:37am On Jul 23, 2016
firfinch101:
25k for DL? Is it international driver's licence?
no its the Nigeria drivers licence, the current process involves alot to obtain a licence, i did mention a lady in my post, check her out, she is a trusted agent here on nairaland who offer this services. Thanks
Re: Forgers Of Ugwuanyi’s Letter Head And Signature Arrested(photo) by SaintUlot: 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
Make money working from home directly into your bank account, check my signature and get started
Re: Forgers Of Ugwuanyi’s Letter Head And Signature Arrested(photo) by firfinch101(m): 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
PriNceNova:
no its the Nigeria drivers licence, the current process involves alot to obtain a licence, i did mention a lady in my post, check her out, she is a trusted agent here on nairaland who offer this services. Thanks
You really have to approach things with caution. What makes her trusted? Licence is not up to that. You can search online. And whatever the case, make sure you go to their office to get your picture captured. I did mine about a year ago in Abuja for just 10k (renewal) and 15k for new one.
Re: Forgers Of Ugwuanyi’s Letter Head And Signature Arrested(photo) by PriNceNova(m): 6:39am On Jul 24, 2016
firfinch101:
You really have to approach things with caution. What makes her trusted? Licence is not up to that. You can search online. And whatever the case,make sure you go to there office to get your picture captured. I did my about a year ago in Abuja for just 10k (renewal) and 15k for new one.
ok thanks i will, its just that now it requires a driving school certificate from a govt approved school, and she offers an express service too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership / Punch PhotoJournalist Attacked In Lagos As DSS, Policemen Watch / Robbers Raid Church In Benin, Killed Two And Flog Church Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.