Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (219147 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 2:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
Yusuf is going home next . trust me. Every1 is on probation. Talents dey probation
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2016
Bosseth24:
Winner is talented yes Likewise Solomon, Solomons performance yesterday was far better than Winners, the Judges or mtn should hv called both of them Back! Mtn need to scrape contestants voting, it's doing more harm than good
yeah contestant voting doesn't make sense to me again, I'll rather be out, than to be saved by the contestant if I was in the competition

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
imoniyi:
Yusuf is going home next . trust me. Every1 is on probation. Talents dey probation
really?

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2016
imoniyi:

Story! Aimoye quality talents that have been lost to this style of probation in the past. I hope Yusuf & Mirabel go home already cos we can't lose another 2.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2016
Bosseth24:
Winner is talented yes Likewise Solomon, Solomons performance yesterday was far better than Winners, the Judges or mtn should hv called both of them Back! Mtn need to scrape contestants voting, it's doing more harm than good

You are so right! I remember years back, contestants only voted when there was a tie or in rare occasions. Contestants would only vote the obvious. Eliminate threats.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
Nobody is saying Yusuf is not a talent,but on MTNPF SEASON 1-7,Yusuf would be out already same as Mirabel.

How did he arrive at 'Fuji,Fuji ni mo fe ko' wen singing 1dance.

Did you watch his performance yesterday? Boy was flat wen he tried switching to rap and return back to singing.

As long as fans continue to vote, and Yusuf goes on probation, he will always be saved.

There was dis guy in season 7 dat Sang 'Fall in love' by dbanj(Cnt remember his name) He does a lot of Fuji too but u see class,voice,transition wen he sings

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 3:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
OCTAVO:
Winner was voted out because she was seen as a threat by her fellow contestants plus she doesn't have a good relationship with them (which I don't like personally). When Anderson was called back last season it felt good because it wasn't instigated by the Audience.
Voted for Pere 9 times, yet my vote wasn't still enough. cry
Mehn! That Yusuph boy get supporters oooo. Chai!
Lol. I voted using their diff platforms for pere, yet KoP took it all. D best tin for me ryt nw is to cease my votes and allow pfame act out their script
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2016
samhay:
Nobody is saying Yusuf is not a talent,but on MTNPF SEASON 1-7,Yusuf would be out already same as Mirabel.

Did you watch his performance yesterday? Boy was flat wen he tried switching to rap and return back to singing.

As long as fans continue to vote, and Yusuf goes on probation, he will always be saved.

There was dis guy in season 7 dat Sang 'Fall in love' by dbanj(Cnt remember his name) He does a lot of Fuji too but u see class,voice,transition wen he sings

God bless you for this comment. That was Sola in Season 7. Yes he was into Fuji but the quality & texture of his voice was undisputed. Pple were crying when he was evicted LOL.

Season 1-7, Yusuf & Mirabel wouldn't even smell the academy!! grin is it Ayoola & Touns set? Chidimma set? Or even them Immaculate, Nini & co? For where? grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
Warri no deh carry last............ Kitayyyyyyyyy! Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful performance. This is it.

Fine, Yusuf don't have that vocal but my goodness he sure have the stage presence and that star aura. He just know how to tease and play on the stage.

They have all come out of their shells.

I promised myself that I'll never judge any contestants in the first 2 weeks of this show again.

This week performances bought out their rich vocals and their comfortability on stage .

The competition just began.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2016
jasmine21:

Story! Aimoye quality talents that have been lost to this style of probation in the past. I hope Yusuf & Mirabel go home already cos we can't lose another 2.
bjhaid:
really?

Lol lol.lol. guys keep voting jare. May the best win
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2016
Okemuite!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This girl is a born star. She's just too good.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
jasmine21:

God bless you for this comment. That was Sola in Season 7. Yes he was into Fuji but the quality & texture of his voice was undisputed. Pple were crying when he was evicted LOL.

Season 1-7, Yusuf & Mirabel wouldn't even smell the academy!! grin is it Ayoola & Touns set? Chidimma set? Or even them Immaculate, Nini & co? For where? grin

Yea Thank you,Sola.

I was so emotional dat day.

You forgot Oyinkansade, and the gentle lady dat sang Salawa Abeni(Judge at d Ibadan audition) I think she is Toun

Dat was y I was asking if these were the beat 15 Naija/Ghana could offer.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2016
luvmijeje:
Warri no deh carry last............ Kitayyyyyyyyy! Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful performance. This is it.

Fine, Yusuf don't have that vocal but my goodness he sure have the stage presence and that star aura. He just know how to tease and play on the stage.

They have all come out of their shells.

I promised myself that I'll never judge any contestants in the first 2 weeks of this show again.

This week performances bought out their rich vocals and their comfortability on stage .

The competition just began.

This is not the matter of judging

If u sing,u should b able to recognise wat we r talking about

Some of the contestant shouldn't be in a singing competition, especially not Project Fame.

The platform is too huge for mediocrity.

They were comfortable because they were given home songs.

How many of those songs is technical enough?

This feeling u r showing is what MTN wanted,dat was why the had to give dem African contemporary so early since the beginning was not up to standard.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
gara11:

Lol. I voted using their diff platforms for pere, yet KoP took it all. D best tin for me ryt nw is to cease my votes and allow pfame act out their script
Please cease wasting your time & resource trying to vote a candidate cos its like putting water in a basket...I'm almost 100% sure those votes don't count...PF's changed.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Bevy12(f): 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
Yusuph gets saved alot because he's one of those street guys but he's really annoying and unnecessarily adds jara to whatever he sings. I wish we could vote out a contestant, I'd vote him out immediately. I'm happy that Winner and Mirabel are still in the academy though. And Pere too.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
samhay:

Yea Thank you,Sola.

I was so emotional dat day.

You forgot Oyinkansade, and the gentle lady dat sang Salawa Abeni(Judge at d Ibadan audition) I think she is Toun

Dat was y I was asking if these were the beat 15 Naija/Ghana could offer.
Adetoun & Oyinkansade of S5, Omolayo of S6 & Shola of S7 were spot on in this regard
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
samhay:

This is not the matter of judging

If u sing,u should b able to recognise wat we r talking about

Some of the contestant shouldn't be in a singing competition, especially not Project Fame.

The platform is too huge for mediocrity.

They were comfortable because they were given home songs.

How many of those songs is technical enough?

This feeling u r showing is what MTN wanted,dat was why the had to give dem African contemporary so early since the beginning was not up to standard.

I don't sing but did you watch yesterday elimination show?

If you did you'll observe that they were already getting comfortable in their own skin. Fine the Naija songs helps but there's more to it.

Every season have aalways have the not so good but who always bought something else or family connection to make the top 5.

The Chidinma's set you guys are ahhing and ohhhing over had one guy that was always criticize by Bibi to the day before the final who made the top 3 at the expense of better vocalists.

Do you guys remember Tolu and Ochuko set. They all lost out to people that are not up to them.

This is the nature of the competition

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
luvmijeje:

I don't sing but did you watch yesterday elimination show?

If you did you'll observe that they were already getting comfortable in their own skin. Fine the Naija songs helps but there's more to it.

Every season have aalways have the not so good but who always bought something else or family connection to make the top 5.

The Chidinma's set you guys are ahhing and ohhhing over had one guy that was always criticize by Bibi to the day before the final who made the top 3 at the expense of better vocalists.

Do you guys remember Tolu and Ochuko set. They all lost out to people that are not up to them.

Eyo
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by temmylee(f): 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
Yusuph is not going anywhere by Gods grace. He is an entertainer that carries the crowd along. He is been blessed with fan base everywhere so, whether they like it or nt he will be there if God wants it. Nevertheless, winner they clamoured to come messed up today while yusuph u guys wanted to go almost brought down the studio today... It takes the grace of God nt man.. Dbanj no get vocals but can entertain nd perform well but Dare art alade get fan base nt to the extent of what dbanj got..#teamyusuph

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by imoniyi(f): 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
temmylee:
Yusuph is not going anywhere by Gods grace. He is an entertainer that carries the crowd along. He is been blessed with fan base everywhere so, whether they like it or nt he will be there if God wants it. Nevertheless, winner they clamoured to come messed up today while yusuph u guys wanted to go almost brought down the studio today... It takes the grace of God nt man.. Dbanj no get vocals but can entertain nd perform well but Dare art alade get fan base nt to the extent of what dbanj got..#teamyusuph
So every1 on probation
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2016
samhay:

You talking of Shola my namesake

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by luvmijeje(f): 7:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
gara11:

Eyo

God bless you..... The guy is from crossriver or Akwa ibom. He loves to rap and he's also an escape artist who always escape elimination night despite been put on probation nearly every week.

He came third in the set some people watched last.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Chitexs250(m): 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2016
Anybody that has YouTube link to today's show kindly share.. specifically Eli, Okiemute, Yusuf, Eli and Kitay's performance.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by ebyoma(f): 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
The nomination show was more than the word INTERESTING!!! Mehn, Elizabeth, okiemute ,Yusuf and kitay nailed their songs.. Kitay did not only nail it, he murdered his song.. That guy got me speechless.. Ah! Ah everything was so on point.
I'm clushing now o

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
Eli's performance was the best
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by fertilechic: 9:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
They are all on probation grin grin Mtn wanna make money ooo. Good performances by Elizabeth, Kitay, Eli, Steve, Dapo and Yusuph. Awesome performance by Okiemute

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by amicable09(f): 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2016
Mehn! PF is doing a great job at refining these young men and women. Just look at baby Dapo of yesterday o! That kid wowed me. So bold now on stage and singing like he owns the song. I'm proud of his transformation.

Kitayyyyyy!!!! Which one you dey na!!! You keep making us stand up for you! You got me jumping and dancing at the same time. You too much.

Ok Yusuuph, I know you are street, and I've always wished for you to go home but if you promise to keep performing 'bobo' on every show, I wouldn't mind watching you again and again. I enjoyed every bit of shakiti bobo grin. You beat Oladime to it!

Steve, abeg no wear that black shirt again. It held your throat too tight and made you pretty uncomfortable.

Mirabel, I'm sorry but you need to decide what you want. You are making it difficult for us to help you.

Gab. I like this dude. His voice is just right! and tonight, he moved! cheesy

Elizabeth like always, interesting opening performance. You ushered us in.

Eli.... your voice reminds me of someone. You sabi work.

Okiemute cheesy, you sang one of my favorites. What a wonderful way to end the show cheesy

Blessing, Winner, and Oluchi (please don't wear a big blouse again), let's see the performers in you babes. Pere, that song didn't work well for you sorry. Work at it and come back better this Saturday.

With everyone on probation, the judges should have done better. The people who are to be placed on probation should have just been placed right there without dragging everyone in. I hope it doesn't send home a deserving contestant though.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 10:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
Mtn and Project fame are now in there right senses if you think so press LIKE My best performance Yusulf Dapo Steve Elizabeth Eli Kitay Okiemute Gabriel

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Iamcyborg(f): 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
My best performers 2nite are Eli,kitay,okiemute,steve nd Elizabeth. Mehn Kitay wowed me ooo
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
luvmijeje:

How Tolu went home empty handed is still a mystery.

I think the quality of contestants in general has been waning over the past few years.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2016
Tonight was awesome, nw I feel miss lovette is doin a gd job.
those that did d wrk for me are: kitay, okiemute, elizabeth, Eli, Gabriel, Dapo, steve, and as much as it pains me to say this yusuph. Pere tried. But I think d others shd ve bn placed on probation. Mirabel seems tired already and Blessing nids to step up her game. I hope dis will b d least show for dis season.
I pray we dnt find those wit good performances today on d bottom 5 on Saturday

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
Iamcyborg:
My best performers 2nite are Eli,kitay,okiemute,steve nd Elizabeth. Mehn Kitay wowed me ooo

Steve is very good and nobody is paying much attention to him.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.