Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (218589 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sexytemi(f): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
I wish I was homesadsadsadsad
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by usmanspihn(m): 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
Winner is good. But I like Yusuph too. The Fuji flavor bringing out another feeling into pf. Just that he needs to be serious

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Shammak(m): 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sexytemi:
I wish I was homesadsadsadsad
You can still go home dear...lol
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by torlah232(f): 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
let's vote for dapo for dis week tanks guys
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
Shammak:
Yelz! Blessing has been called back... Ope ooo
Seriously Blessing won over Seun & Benjamin?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sexytemi(f): 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
Shammak:

You can still go home dear...
lol

that b by Dec...too late then
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by martineverest(m): 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
shumuel:

Thank you, my thought exactly,, but i never would had imagine A'rese would be the winner, thought never had anyone in mind because they are all good, and in this year PF only Dapo, Winner, Pere and Kitay gave me those wonderful spiritual feelings those guys at ''The voice'' gave me.

Anyways i see oluchi leaving soon, i don't even know what she is still looking for, as she was in Nigerian Idol last year and she even got a back-up singer Job there.
just like brenda and chike.they have been on different singing competition trying their luck....remaining project fame for brenda
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by aphixiano(m): 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
martineverest:
i think 'voice nigeria' has relegated project fame to level 2....project fame need to buckle up

You ought to put " in my opinion " in your comment

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
Is any of the contestant as good as Geoffrey of season 9?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by shumuel(m): 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
martineverest:
just like brenda and chike.they have been on different singing competition trying their luck....remaining project fame for brenda

Yeah, Brenda da blenda also on Nigerian Idol, while Chike was on PF8 and they both didn't win, but if you ask me they are better than one guy who had been coming to PF from season1 and would always make it to last 30-24, don't remember his name, he plays the guitar and sang 2baba's ''Only Me'' honestly i felt like shooting the guy because he murdered 2baba's song, mtcheeeew! Some people gat no chill.

Anyways i think its a publicity stunt.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by rossyc(f): 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
jasmine21:
Dapo, Favour, Oluchi and Yusuph on probation. As far as I'm concerned, Favour and Dapo did well and shouldn't have been called out.

That Mirabel babe deserves probation. I wonder how she got into the competition sef?
Exactly my thought..... Favour's performance wasn't bad..
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by holluphemydavid(m): 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
torlah232:
let's vote for dapo for dis week tanks guys
My frd just joined nairaland, pls nairalander show her some love with likes
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by stenmikas(m): 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
Winner gat what it takes to win...I pray she win.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Solitin40: 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
jasmine21:
Dapo, Favour, Oluchi and Yusuph on probation. As far as I'm concerned, Favour and Dapo did well and shouldn't have been called out.

That Mirabel babe deserves probation. I wonder how she got into the competition sef?
I support you dapo really tried the fat female judge should be changed very partial
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by inimitkel(m): 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
jasmine21:

My thoughts too especially Ata wewe & the judges should have replaced Oluchi with Mirabel...she was berra off.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by ladyF(f): 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
Following... Make I park my bench here. grin
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
Today was da bomb
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Emeka71(m): 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
I don!t even have time to follow this project fame.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
Guess u guys can realize that the back up singers r doing more harms than good.

They just throw person off balance with their yeye key.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
From The Exclusive

* Favour took all the song of the other contestant and fuji-rised it.

Dat gal killed it
Yusuf struggled to match her pace.

Go Ata were Go!!!

Dapo is in love and he is seeking advise

Mirabel or Favour?

Mumu boy is getting carried away already.

Big Brother tinz

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gara11(f): 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
Shammak:
Yelz! Blessing has been called back... Ope ooo
When? Where? How?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by piperson(m): 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
good2know
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Barbarthundey(m): 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2016
samhay:
From The Exclusive

* Favour took all the song of the other contestant and fuji-rised it.

Dat gal killed it
Yusuf struggled to match her pace.

Go Ata were Go!!!

Dapo is in love and he is seeking advise

Mirabel or Favour?

Mumu boy is getting carried away already.

Big Brother tinz

That favour is talented o... I was even expecting yusuph to come around and do more. But he eventually came and disappointed me

For Dapo the ladies man, no comment!!! He should sha focus because girl Ehn...
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 2:58am On Aug 02, 2016
Barbarthundey:

That favour is talented o... I was even expecting yusuph to come around and do more. But he eventually came and disappointed me

For Dapo the ladies man, no comment!!! He should sha focus because girl Ehn...

So you think that 1 go focus, when he don dey compliment somebody's beautiful lips
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Sholakanye(m): 5:30am On Aug 02, 2016
jasmine21:

Dayo and Yusuph as good as they are need to be reminded that this is a serious competition, they are a little too playful in my opinion. Dapo shouldn't have much issues getting votes I think.

I also wonder why Mirabel wasn't placed on probation instead of Favour.

All in all, just a few stood out last Sunday.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Shammak(m): 7:45am On Aug 02, 2016
inimitkel:

Seriously Blessing won over Seun & Benjamin?
Yeah.. She just messaged me that she has been called back.. She had 1011 likes while Benjamin had 17...
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Shammak(m): 7:46am On Aug 02, 2016
gara11:

When? Where? How?
Yeah.. She just messaged me that she has been called back.. She had 1011 likes while Benjamin had 17...
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Shammak(m): 7:48am On Aug 02, 2016
Sexytemi:

that b by Dec...too late then
Eyah.. Pele You can still follow them on facebook
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 02, 2016
Following the season. hope they the contestants don't disappoint. I put project fame in high esteem more than other singing competitions.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by okabe(m): 8:20am On Aug 02, 2016
aphixiano:

You ought to put " in my opinion " in your comment
mbok no vex o, but what did you think the 'I think' in his/her comment meant?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Assonite(m): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2016
Thats "Pere" bro
greggng:
There was a guy that sang last and he did justice to the song given. One of the judges called bebe commended him cos she said the song is difficult. She simply said celto is a dificult song to sing. Pls I wnt some that watched it to tell me the name of the artist that sang that song. I mean the original owner. I wanted to download it but is like I can get the spelling correct. I want the artist name and the song tittle. I started watching at the dieing minute

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.