Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread - TV/Movies (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (219004 Views)

Throwback Pics Of BBNaija Bisola Wit Iyanya At 1st Ever MTN Project Fame In 2008 / Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 11:05am On Sep 07, 2016
Zellie:
Worst set of contestants ever angry . Worst season ever

Let's be frank tho, okeimute and kitay have been amazing so far. They'd hav held their own in any byegone season o

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 11:25am On Sep 07, 2016
Thawarplay:

Not only group songs, most of everything have been disappointing

Hexcuse me sir
jjus bear with hors for now hand wasshh hout for season ten.
I promiz u the skenario is going to be what u did not hexpect.
Heverything wil b hupgrade to the fullest maximum.
Thank u so musshh

2 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by duperola(f): 11:27am On Sep 07, 2016
to be candid,pf has lost its appeal over the yrs due to stinginess.it used to be more interesting up till season 4 when they will bring renowned musicians into d aox and have contestants sing majority of their songs(onyeka onwenu,tuface etc),to guest judges,powerful duets,the liberian/sierra leonian singers etc.I can even say this season is a bit more interesting coz of d pairing.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by AfroKnight: 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
I can just imagine if Uncle Ben mistakenly gives them a cappella. It would be serious gbege. Some people just don't care about how to sing as a group.

I watched the group performance of past American Idol contestants and the harmony was just out of this world. These are singers with unique voices in different genres coming together to blend as a group o. And here, Project Fame contestants are busy falling in love.

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
duperola:
to be candid,pf has lost its appeal over the yrs due to stinginess.it used to be more interesting up till season 4 when they will bring renowned musicians into d aox and have contestants sing majority of their songs(onyeka onwenu,tuface etc),to guest judges,powerful duets,the liberian/sierra leonian singers etc.I can even say this season is a bit more interesting coz of d pairing.

Change is affecting MTN too, coupled with d fact that they have to pay fine to our FG na
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Barbar2ndey: 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
What if we have a pf10 projectfame all stars from mtn...to celebrate 10 years....just saying tho

3 Likes

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sheylarhh(m): 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
Barbar2ndey:
What if we have a pf10 projectfame all stars from mtn...to celebrate 10 years....just saying tho
E go make sense o, d likes of Iyanya, Annette, praiz, Mike, Tolu, ochuko chidinma, Nicholas, Yetunde omo Ibadan, Olawale, Monica, omolayo, Ayoola, Marvelous, Geofreyy, Emekus, Christian.... Make dem cum compete again
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Barbar2ndey: 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
sheylarhh:

E go make sense o, d likes of Iyanya, Annette, praiz, Mike, Tolu, ochuko chidinma, Nicholas, Yetunde omo Ibadan, Olawale, Monica, omolayo, Ayoola, Marvelous, Geofreyy, Emekus, Christian.... Make dem cum compete again
e go bad gaan...buh dey shud not bring back past winners
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by babajeje123(m): 5:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
sheylarhh:

Where's that Yetunde? I can still savour the sweetness of her song 'Akingbolahan'

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
Barbar2ndey:
e go bad gaan...buh dey shud not bring back past winners

E go make sense o,but dis guys r busy now,I dnt tink MTN can pull dat off
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
Plz wot state is lizzy 4rm? Edo or Ondo state?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by sleepyeyez(m): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
sheylarhh:

I'd be great but singing shows don't run dat way. Wt they can do is perform, not compete against each other on the same platform they passed through
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by duperola(f): 8:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
Tidamsel:
Plz wot state is lizzy 4rm? Edo or Ondo state?
I saw ondo on her facebook page.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
duperola:

I saw ondo on her facebook page.
K 10QZ!
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Zellie: 11:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
Annette was another Oluchi, always going on probation and getting saved by the Faculty grin

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by chommyAngela: 12:02am On Sep 08, 2016
hi frds pls were is winner and Mirabel from?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gengen118: 3:41am On Sep 08, 2016
Zellie:
Worst set of contestants ever angry . Worst season ever

Seconded. Am just following and enjoying myself not getting attached to any1... However, for me, this thread on the other hand has been the most lively in the history of mtn pf nairaland thread.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 5:29am On Sep 08, 2016
gengen118:

Seconded. Am just following and enjoying myself not getting attached to any1... However, for me, this thread on the other hand has been the most lively in the history of mtn pf nairaland thread.....

Nairaland don kollet MTNPF glory.

Be back soon for d previous details u demanded for(For dose that follows the exclusives here)

Am on paternity leave....... Now I gat more time
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by jasmine21(f): 5:38am On Sep 08, 2016
gengen118:

I agree. Worst so far. The standard started dropping from Season 7 when they started placing everyone on probation. Season 7 was nice but Season 6 was sooo good! I can't even compare.

They had so many top celebrity guests and notable pple. But this season, I'm yet to see anything like that.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by vanvick247(m): 7:20am On Sep 08, 2016
gengen118:

Not getting attached to any1 is the best so dat any surprise stunt from PF won't really hurt. But speaking of most lively PF nairaland thread, for me it has to be that of Season 8.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 8:34am On Sep 08, 2016
samhay:

Nairaland don kollet MTNPF glory.

Be back soon for d previous details u demanded for(For dose that follows the exclusives here)

Am on paternity leave....... Now I gat more time
Congra2lobia! Obirin or Okunrin?
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Zellie: 9:40am On Sep 08, 2016
This system of using votes to decide who goes on probation didn't start in season 7 o. It actually started in season 1. Yup.

I remember getting really pissed when Onyemaechi (one of my favorites in that season) was evicted the week the judges decided they didn't know who to put on probation, even though he had been excellent from the onset

So that's not really the problem. They should change the audition judges, especially that Shola Allyson angry
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by gbemmy0209: 9:53am On Sep 08, 2016
jasmine21:

I agree. Worst so far. The standard started dropping from Season 7 when they started placing everyone on probation. Season 7 was nice but Season 6 was sooo good! I can't even compare.

They had so many top celebrity guests and notable pple. But this season, I'm yet to see anything like that.
MTN has sacked all their celebrity ambassadors. Ges it's part of the reasons why the visits dis time around is minimal.
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Thawarplay(m): 10:43am On Sep 08, 2016
sleepyeyez:

Hexcuse me sir
jjus bear with hors for now hand wasshh hout for season ten.
I promiz u the skenario is going to be what u did not hexpect.
Heverything wil b hupgrade to the fullest maximum.
Thank u so musshh

Lol.. ... As you can see am not the only one that's disappointed
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2016
So Steve was in the house today. It went well.

Q: So Steve how will you describe your exp in PF academy?

Steve: My experience in the academy was awesome, there wen I missed home too much,there are times I felt like crying, it was a nice experience, we didn't av anything to do,no washing, no laundry, no cooking. It was fun, hectic, challenging, it was tensed. Especially wen you av to score a song and somebody is trying to av a discussion with you.
Ms Loveth was very great,she was always pushing me. They all did well(Faculty)

Q: So what has changed pre-PF & Post-PF?

Steve: Before PF,I wasn't such a good performer, though I performed at churches, I was a good singer any way,but I got into the academy, I had to learn the art of singing and the art of performing and how to merge all

Q: Steve what was your proudest moment in the Academy?

Steve: I didn't av any,I was humble throughout my stay

Q: If u can changed things,wat would u wish u could correct

Steve: If I could change anything, I Will change the idea of 'Putting everybody on probation' I think its not so fair

Q: OK Steve,u always av dis blv dat u were always being pushed aside

Wen you got out of the Academy, what wat the feeling like?

Steve: On being pushed aside, afta my chat with Mummy J,I realized it because they are scared of me,they tried to bring down morale, but I had to man up and face them

Q: Sorry am gonna go a bit *personal* cos I followed you althrough

U can chose not to answer if u nt comfortable But now Take it or leave it,you are now a known star

Has the news gotten to your dad?
Has he gotten in touch?

Steve: No he hasn't

Q: So what next now?

Steve: I will be taking up music, I will be hitting the studio very soon,watch out for my single

Q: Are u going into secular or gospel music?

Steve: Am not going into Gospel or secular, I will basically be going into love songs,inspirational songs and stuffs like dat

Thanks for having me,I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

OLUCHI should be next

1 Like

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by enemmo(f): 1:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
jasmine21:

I always go to youtube to watch season 6 so I can see Adora.Lol
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2016
Tidamsel:
Congra2lobia! Obirin or Okunrin?

Ni kinni?

Paternity according to my dictionary is the period a male takes leave of rest from work so that he can have enough strenght to produce cells that can form twins in future.

Am nt understanding your Congra2lobia o
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 1:56pm On Sep 08, 2016
samhay:

Ni kinni?

Paternity according to my dictionary is the period a male takes leave of rest from work so that he can have enough strenght to produce cells that can form twins in future.

Am nt understanding your Congra2lobia o
Lolz e ma binu sir xactly wot I meant as 4 d congra2lobia it mins congratulation its a slang in naija xpecialy used @ wazobia fm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by samhay: 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2016
Tidamsel:
Lolz e ma binu sir xactly wot I meant as 4 d congra2lobia it mins congratulation its a slang in naija xpecialy used @ wazobia fm

Pulling ur legs Bae, understood u really well.

Enjoy
Re: MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread by Tidamsel: 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
samhay:

Pulling ur legs Bae, understood u really well.

Enjoy
Of course I new u were jokn afta all na ur job,who wld acept such definitn of paternity dats y u said its urz bt bsidez u r old enuf 2 b kald papa samhay jnr na cheesy u r very 4un dude wld lyk 2 no u more cuz I gt contract 4 u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (102) (Reply)

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free..,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.