Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,550 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

My Experience With Mtn Bundle4u - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Experience With Mtn Bundle4u (619 Views)

My Funny But Frightening Experience With SARS Operatives!!! / My Experience With Last Chance People Yesterday / My Experience With Two Thieves Tonight :-- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Mtn Bundle4u by jossypet(m): 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
I'm really angry as I'm tying this message. I did an MTN bundle4u one week subscription last week Wednesday (13/06/2016) of N500 and was credited with N1950 & 100MB. I used N166 on voice calls on that same day.
The following day I could not make calls from my line (including calling their customer care Centre and checking my balance). I used a colleague's line to get to an agent and was told that my line was being worked on. It was later resolved later that Thursday night but I discovered I couldn't call from my Bundle4U sub. I've been calling their agent since then (Friday - Thursday 21/06) and I was always told that my issue would be forwarded to the responsible department. On my expiry date, I was also told that it would not count since I was still having issues.
Only for me to call today being Friday 22/06 and was being told by their agent that from what she could see from her system my bundle has expired and there was nothing they could do about it even though I can still clearly see my balance as N1784 till date. I took my time to explain how it all transpired but she insisted that nothing can be done and that she was sorry. That really pissed me off!!!
Please nairalanders what do I do from here? Pls reasonable comments cos I'm angry already
Re: My Experience With Mtn Bundle4u by JideSM: 11:52am On Jul 24, 2016
Y'ello Jossypet, I'm sorry about this experience. Kindly PM your number for prompt assistance. Please note I currently run a thread https://www.nairaland.com/1379574/mtn-customer-care-thread where issues like this are promptly resolved.
jossypet:
I'm really angry as I'm tying this message. I did an MTN bundle4u one week subscription last week Wednesday (13/06/2016) of N500 and was credited with N1950 & 100MB. I used N166 on voice calls on that same day.
The following day I could not make calls from my line (including calling their customer care Centre and checking my balance). I used a colleague's line to get to an agent and was told that my line was being worked on. It was later resolved later that Thursday night but I discovered I couldn't call from my Bundle4U sub. I've been calling their agent since then (Friday - Thursday 21/06) and I was always told that my issue would be forwarded to the responsible department. On my expiry date, I was also told that it would not count since I was still having issues.
Only for me to call today being Friday 22/06 and was being told by their agent that from what she could see from her system my bundle has expired and there was nothing they could do about it even though I can still clearly see my balance as N1784 till date. I took my time to explain how it all transpired but she insisted that nothing can be done and that she was sorry. That really pissed me off!!!
Please nairalanders what do I do from here? Pls reasonable comments cos I'm angry already

(1) (Reply)

Two Little Boys Rapped And Beat A 1 Year Old Girl To Death In Cameroon (photo) / Money Ritual: Man, Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun State. / Policeman Allegedly Threatened To Shoot Man After Discovering Cash In His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.