Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home (29667 Views)

13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age / 13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) / 15 Pictures You’ll Recognize If You’ve Ever Stepped Into A Nigerian Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by emyryx(m): 3:00am On Jul 23, 2016
Lol 8 & 9 really got me laughing o
Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by mimicious(f): 3:52am On Jul 23, 2016
1,3,6,7,10 it's so my mummy. love her to the moon and back kiss
Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by Izunwa(m): 4:53am On Jul 23, 2016
photoshoot:
6. The last stop before your parents actually take you to a hospital

Can’t even imagine using it to cook. It is anointing oil now and forever.
When they start using this on you, the issue don dey critical oo cheesy
Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by Movicq(m): 5:53am On Jul 23, 2016
When you collaps

Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by eph12(m): 5:55am On Jul 23, 2016
This zikoko guys are something else o
Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 23, 2016
photoshoot:
1. When you tell your mother you’re sick and she says “you’re strong in Jesus’ name.”

Amen! But I’m still vomiting sha.

[img] https://gidilink.files./2016/07/cymera_20160723_052656.jpg [/img]
Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by photoshoot(m): 6:02am On Jul 23, 2016
eph12:
This zikoko guys are something else o

grin you can say that again Sah
Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 23, 2016
photoshoot:
1. When you tell your mother you’re sick and she says “you’re strong in Jesus’ name.”

[img]https://gidilink.files./2016/07/cymera_20160723_052656.jpg[/img]
Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by Paretomaster(m): 6:03am On Jul 23, 2016
photoshoot:
7. The sick Nigerian’s unofficial diet

THE BEST.

the unofficial diet is AKAMU...oya take small make u drink ur melesin....

3 Likes

Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by kolexy(m): 6:07am On Jul 23, 2016
Bluette:
This is so funny.. No matter what u will go to church on sunday o except its so chronic that u av leg paralysis then no problem.

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Password: snake.

Middle name: Snake
Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by amstamon: 6:23am On Jul 23, 2016
kolexy:

Next of kin : Tonto dike

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by Funjosh(m): 6:32am On Jul 23, 2016
shocked
Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by lonelydora: 6:34am On Jul 23, 2016
So hilarious. You just put up everything about my mother. Instead of ROBB, she usually brings 'Ori' that is 'Shea butter'. Lol.

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by mizskyhigh: 7:35am On Jul 23, 2016
from the deliverance thing,to items in a Nigerian kitchen,to ermmmm stress of following your mother to the market and now this....totally hilarious,I look forward to more!

you have my vote btw@photoshoot,it may not be much but well,you have it!
Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by Bullet4U(m): 7:42am On Jul 23, 2016
I can relate with number 12
Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by foliks(f): 7:42am On Jul 23, 2016
No 5- now ABONIKI. With mother ABONIKI can heal anything grin grin grin
Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by Bluette(f): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2016
kolexy:

grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by ghostwritter(m): 7:50am On Jul 23, 2016
Me: mummy i'm having malaria.
Mummy: shut up, don't say bad things upon ur self.
Me: i swear, my body is very hot, i'm having serious headarch, body pain, cold, sore throat....
Mummy: it is enough, oya go and call Iya nurse.
Me: wow....mummy, i think i'm suddenly getting better.
Mummy: jesu o ma seun, oya go and wash d plate.

It's da ghostwritter.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 23, 2016
photoshoot:

Lmfao grin grin
this is so me
Thanks for making my morning kiss
Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by NevetsIbot(m): 8:32am On Jul 23, 2016
get sick and you're a king at home. You'll eat anything you want. Order your siblings and mum around. Hehe.... drink tea in d mawning, afternoon and nyt.... I remember how I often pretend like I hate whatever they gimme..... But in my head, I'm saying ''Please, just kwontinu''

2 Likes

Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by 99foxxy(f): 8:34am On Jul 23, 2016
grin I never knew all this while growing up, maybe in my next life.
Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by NevetsIbot(m): 8:35am On Jul 23, 2016
Misskaycee21:

Lmfao grin grin this is so me Thanks for making my morning kiss
Mum ; so, you're saying you're sick now.
Me ; i'm not lying, I'm sick.
Mum ; stop saying you're sick, you're in the church, you can't be sick.
Me ; I'm sha having headache, ccold and cattarh.
This happened two weeks ago btw I and Mum.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by justjify(m): 8:35am On Jul 23, 2016
When you are told to take off your dress and get ready for injection.

Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by NevetsIbot(m): 8:36am On Jul 23, 2016
99foxxy:
grin I never knew all this while growing up, maybe in my next life.
smooth liar. You lie has k-leg
Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 23, 2016
photoshoot:
9. When your parents still wake you up to go and wash pot.

Hay God!

grin grin grin
Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by FinestPINACLE(f): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2016
Richie0974:
I remember those days, whenever I got sick I get pampered and do nothing at home, eat whatever I wanted whenever I wanted it and I'll wish not to get well again grin but the plan never works out.
lol... Same here.. Drank plenty peppersoups and oat meals.
Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by FinestPINACLE(f): 9:22am On Jul 23, 2016
NevetsIbot:
get sick and you're a king at home. You'll eat anything you want. Order grin your siblings and mum around. Hehe.... drink tea in d mawning, afternoon and nyt.... I remember how I often pretend like I hate whatever they gimme..... But in my head, I'm saying ''Please, just kwontinu''
grin
Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2016
Y'all should check out life.partyjollof toooo
Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by endove(f): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2016
photoshoot:
4. The real doctors in every Nigerian home

Nigerian parents not-so-secret weapon.
you know d deal

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by Davidhero(m): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2016
harlee:
and she will bring out all the holy oil from 5 churches for u to drink

Walahi, one day like this ehh
Had stomach Ache sha, i told Mummy abt the situation
She brought a big cup of water, emptied half bottle of Goya olive oil in the cup and forced me to drink it. Mhen, d thing sef wan make vomit.
She started hammering prayers and actually it worked. felt okay. PRAISE THE LORD.

1 Like

Re: 13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home by 99foxxy(f): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2016
NevetsIbot:
smooth liar. You lie has k-leg
Na u talk am oh. On a serious note, i experienced love each day so that sickness part makes no sense to me cuz it was unending.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

**Nigerian Men Who Are Scared Of Successful Women Possess Low Mentality** / I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband / After 18 Years In America, A Guy Gifted His Friend 12 Dollars And Hes Not Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.