Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,532 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband (29668 Views)

Update: How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? / How Can I Reduce The Hatred I Have For My Cousin Brother? / Why Are African Women So Much Have Hatred Towards The First Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by PaigeTaylor: 6:03am On Sep 26, 2023
Hello house. I'm too angry to type. Been married for 10 years with a kid. 10 long hard years.

He always assures me and portrays himself as a faithful man. I have never suspected him of committing adultery, not because he's not capable, but because I wanted to give him benefit of doubt. I wanted trust to be in my marriage because I'm extremely faithful to him. He disvirgined me on my wedding night.

But he does A LOT of flirting on social media. Passwords his phone from me. This has caused a lot of problems between us, almost leading to marriage break up many times, until people advised me to stay off his phone, which I did. I lost my job since February and have been unable to get another one.

Now I'm learning some soft skills online, using my phone but it got to a point where I couldn't proceed because it's an old phone. I told him yesterday morning that I would love to use his phone, he said ok when he returned from work.

Only for me to go to his browser to enter a website address, I started seeing past searches from him.
LOVE SMS YOU CAN SEND TO UR CRUSH
LOVE MESSAGES YOU CAN SEND TO UR EX GIRLFRIEND.

The one that shook me to the bone is, HOW TO SEDUCE MY SISTER INLAW.

She came to visit two weeks back. She is very beautiful and plump and he has always told me he had a crush on her. So I know.
And those internet searches are RECENT.

I feel so disgusted by his presence now, so much that I don't allow his body to touch mine on bed. I feel for my daughter, she's just 6 years and I don't have any money to take care of her. He doesn't take care of me either, but I have put up with him, I have struggled and suffered with him all these years. Only to see this on his phone. I'm beyond depressed.

He's talking of us celebrating our 10 years anniversary by December and thinking of inviting few family and friends. BUT I'M NOT INTERESTED. The love is dead. I've been played all along.

HOW WILL I HANDLE THIS?

38 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by MrsTwrite(f): 6:13am On Sep 26, 2023
This is who you will live with for the rest of your life, I believe you saw these signs earlier but choose to ignore it.

On the other hand he's just flirting according to your story but hasn't slept with any one of them, him eye still dey up.

You're indeed a strong woman. You don't deserve those treatment. Follow your heart ma'am.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by Mryacks: 6:21am On Sep 26, 2023
Oh wow! Seems your hubby has a lot of "fantasies and "fetish" feelings he wants to explore. You are absolutely right to feel angry and disappointed seeing some of those things he has going on in his head while you play the loving loyal wife. But take a deep breath and calm down first okay. I think you should let him know you have seen those information and confront him about it. You guys are a couple so talk about it

His type of response will be really important for you to guage his level of deprevity. Maybe he is just playing with ideas but not acting on it, or he is neck deep in those kind of activities....anyway you see it, those are big temptation traps and embarrassing wrong moral antecedents by him.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by yrhuhfy113: 6:31am On Sep 26, 2023
PLEASE PEOPLE BE WISE AND GO THROUGH THE PREVIOUS POSTS OF THIS PERSON BEFORE COMMENTING

If your previous posts are anything to go by......... YOU TOO ARE NOT FAITHFUL.... so why hating on him. YOU HAVE BEEN CHATTING WITH MARRIED MAN YOU WERE ONCE WITH.

See, there is something wrong with you. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND MARRIAGE...... you didnt seek wisdom at the beginning.

if your STORY IS TRUE..... then find a counselor offline and meet any wise person whom your husband respects and confess to your husband your FLIRTING chats and your misdeeds.

YOU BOTH NEED HEALING

PaigeTaylor:
Hello house. I'm too angry to type. Been married for 10 years with a kid. 10 long hard years. He always assures me and portrays himself as a faithful man. I have never suspected him of committing adultery, not because he he's not capable, but because I wanted to give him benefit of doubt. I wanted trust to be in my marriage because I'm extremely faithful to him. He disvirgined me on my wedding night. But he does A LOT of flirting on social media. This has caused a lot of problems between us, almost leading to marriage break up many times, until people advised me to stay off his phone, which I did. I lost my job since February and have been unable to get another one.
Now I'm learning some soft skills online, using my phone but it got to a point where I couldn't proceed because it's an old phone. I told him yesterday morning that I would love to use his phone, he said ok when he returned from work. Only for me to go to his browser to enter a website address, I started seeing past searches from him.
She came to visit two weeks back. She is very beautiful and plump and he has always told me he had a crush on her. So I know.
I feel so disgusted by his presence now, so much that I don't allow his body to touch mine on bed. I feel for my daughter, she's just 6 years and I don't have any money to take care of her. He doesn't take care of me either, but I have put up with him, I have struggled and suffered with him all these years. Only to see this on his phone. I'm beyond depressed.
He's talking of us celebrating our 10 years anniversary by December and thinking of inviting few family and friends. BUT I'M NOT INTERESTED. The love is dead. I've been played all along.
HOW WILL I HANDLE THIS?

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by Authoreety: 7:06am On Sep 26, 2023
Will
Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by Stomoney(m): 7:21am On Sep 26, 2023
So many things happens in marriage, you just have to be wise enough to protect yours

Some will advise you divorce him or stay totally away from him but that is not the solution
Confront and challenge him, see to his response and reaction first

Everyone has an opinion and choices, Vawulence in marriage is what I wouldn't tolerate

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by Anfieldboss: 7:29am On Sep 26, 2023
PaigeTaylor:
Hello house. I'm too angry to type. Been married for 10 years with a kid. 10 long hard years. He always assures me and portrays himself as a faithful man. I have never suspected him of committing adultery, not because he's not capable, but because I wanted to give him benefit of doubt. I wanted trust to be in my marriage because I'm extremely faithful to him. He disvirgined me on my wedding night. But he does A LOT of flirting on social media. Passwords his phone from me. This has caused a lot of problems between us, almost leading to marriage break up many times, until people advised me to stay off his phone, which I did. I lost my job since February and have been unable to get another one.
Now I'm learning some soft skills online, using my phone but it got to a point where I couldn't proceed because it's an old phone. I told him yesterday morning that I would love to use his phone, he said ok when he returned from work. Only for me to go to his browser to enter a website address, I started seeing past searches from him.
HOW WILL I HANDLE THIS?

Well, I have gone through your previous post and you're just as unfaithful as your husband. You both need counselling.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by advanceDNA: 7:29am On Sep 26, 2023
She said she suffered with him... grin grin

Why do Women always think they are doing u arl favour by marrying you and staying married to you ......
Saying they suffered when they technically can't pay their bills all alone .....and with you, probably eating free food, living rent & bills free, and it's not like they had a dangote, adenuga or otedela option that wanted to really marry them

As in... I don't get it.... grin grin .. them too dey proud over nothing

144 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by STARGREEN(m): 7:37am On Sep 26, 2023
Birds of same feather...
Married together...
Playing together...
Cheating together...
Suspecting together...
After craving together.

Madam, as a man is, sometimes, so are his things. Calm down and make your home.
You have the capacity, you have the chance and you can do it.

Never expect excellent in a man, in a marriage.
Occasionally, things go wrong, yes temporarily if you can endure and turn it to victory.

17 Likes

Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by PaigeTaylor: 7:47am On Sep 26, 2023
STARGREEN:
Birds of the same feather...
Married together...
I'm not perfect either. Never said I was. And that was my past life, something I wanted a solution to because I want to forget it, that's why I brought it to nairaland. Didn't you see where I said I didn't want a broken home? It's my past, Why bring it up?

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by PaigeTaylor: 7:48am On Sep 26, 2023
Anfieldboss:

Well, I have gone through your previous post and you're just as unfaithful as your husband. You both need counselling.
I'm not perfect either. Never said I was. And that was my past life, something I wanted a solution to because I want to forget it, that's why I brought it to nairaland. Didn't you see where I said I didn't want a broken home? It's my past, Why bring it up?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by DyingFetus: 8:06am On Sep 26, 2023
Wetin you for do 3some with your hubby and your sister in law

You sef day try spice up ya sex life

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by Stevenbright(m): 8:07am On Sep 26, 2023
PaigeTaylor:

You claimed this "He disvirgined me on my wedding night" in your main post. So, at what point did you accumulated the said past you are talking about?

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by Dogalmighty17: 8:08am On Sep 26, 2023
Ignore this mad womans post and her so called husband. It is all lies!

This is what she posted in May.
https://www.nairaland.com/7687654/why-find-it-extremely-difficult

If you are to be believed, you are married but you are actively fantasizing about your ex giving you head. You are worse than your husband. A vile hyppocrate is who you are.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by Anfieldboss: 8:21am On Sep 26, 2023
PaigeTaylor:

Well, it doesn't seem like "it's your past" to me. It appears you're still very much emotionally attached to him and even still desiring him.
How do you feel your husband would feel knowing that his wife is desiring another man's touch? You guys should sit down and talk about your issues.

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by vincenteger: 9:53am On Sep 26, 2023
From your prev post, you said you are not emotional attached to your husband
So why then are you upset?
You and your husband are guilty of the same thing, wanting the touch of another

Perhaps you are a definition of confusion

28 Likes

Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by Auraking: 10:13am On Sep 26, 2023
Just relax ehn and patronize your boy
Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by Cowbell521: 10:47am On Sep 26, 2023
PaigeTaylor:
Hello house. I'm too angry to type. Been married for 10 years with a kid. 10 long hard years. He always assures me and portrays himself as a faithful man. I have never suspected him of committing adultery, not because he's not capable, but because I wanted to give him benefit of doubt. I wanted trust to be in my marriage because I'm extremely faithful to him. He disvirgined me on my wedding night. But he does A LOT of flirting on social media. Passwords his phone from me. This has caused a lot of problems between us, almost leading to marriage break up many times, until people advised me to stay off his phone, which I did. I lost my job since February and have been unable to get another one.
HOW WILL I HANDLE THIS?
You are too fat and boring for him. Divorce him so he can have peace of mind and progress you this insecure killer of destines rubbish gender

6 Likes

Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by Cowbell521: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2023
vincenteger:
From your prev post, you said you are not emotional attached to your husband
So why then are you upset?
You and your husband are guilty of the same thing, wanting the touch of another

Perhaps you are a definition of confusion
Make she free the man abeg

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by Cowbell521: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2023
advanceDNA:
She said she suffered with him... grin grin

Why do Women always think they are doing u are favour by marrying you and staying married to you ......
Saying they suffered when they technically can't pay their bills all alone with you, probably eating free food, living rent & bills free, and never had a dangote or otedela option that wanted to marry them...

As in... I don't get it.... grin grin .. them too dey proud over nothing

Because they are brunch of useless parasite that torment men's lives

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by Nice2023(m): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2023
What if u caught him red handed,would u kill urself ...why all this wahala because of marriage.

Most men including me can never be predicted one bit.

So,be calming down. Experienced women don't talk like this.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by jesmond3945: 11:06am On Sep 26, 2023
PaigeTaylor:
HOW WILL I HANDLE THIS?
Confront him, keeping it to yourself is creating this resentment.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by saasala(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
You guys should refrain from bringing your marital sh1ts to Nairaland. There are too many kids here.
You will get advise from boys who have only used their d1ck for peeing. Most of them are women bashers. They will tell you women are useless and marriage is sh1t and all that, but they go behind to use their last kobo to impress one dirty girl and beg her for love and attention. Only few married people will be able to give you advise.

That being said, as a married man, I will say your husband no try at all. Na that sister-in-law own off me. Regardless, you should confront him, tell him how angry you are at him, hear his side of the story. It could probably be a friend who has been using his phone to search those dirty stuffs, just like he gave you his phone to use.

In all, most of us men are dogs and dogs we shall remain till the end of time. Wetin me seff dey do behind no good.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by princeade86(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
Then quit d marriage instead of doing story that touch later oooooo
Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by sofeo(m): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
Oopps.
Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by englishmart(m): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
Just kee him and marry the person of your choice.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by siofra(f): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
Hmm.

See how those useless nairaland men are trying to justify your husband's infidelity. One is even saying if you're an "experienced woman" you wouldn't talk like that undecided

The hypocrisy of these nairaland men is laughable.

When a man cheats, she should endure and have a dialogue but when a woman cheats she should be stoned to death.

You people cry about declining morality in the society everyday, but you're the ones pushing the decline of society because you don't want to take responsibility for your evil actions like cheating, paedophilia, fornication, adultery etc.

You will continue to wail about women till you die in your misery and wickedness. Mumu people!

10 Likes

Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by ebubeson: 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
Marry better person.
Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by Reelmii: 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
Re: I Feel Hatred Towards My Husband by BloomingDale(f): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
PaigeTaylor:
Hello house. I'm too angry to type. Been married for 10 years with a kid. 10 long hard years.

He always assures me and portrays himself as a faithful man. I have never suspected him of committing adultery, not because he's not capable, but because I wanted to give him benefit of doubt. I wanted trust to be in my marriage because I'm extremely faithful to him. He disvirgined me on my wedding night.

But he does A LOT of flirting on social media. Passwords his phone from me. This has caused a lot of problems between us, almost leading to marriage break up many times, until people advised me to stay off his phone, which I did. I lost my job since February and have been unable to get another one.

Now I'm learning some soft skills online, using my phone but it got to a point where I couldn't proceed because it's an old phone. I told him yesterday morning that I would love to use his phone, he said ok when he returned from work.

Only for me to go to his browser to enter a website address, I started seeing past searches from him.

HOW WILL I HANDLE THIS?

Free yourself.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Dilemma Of Inter-tribal Marriage / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos / Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.