Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana (32782 Views)

BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse / Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by deymoh(m): 3:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
His Imperial Majesty, Ooni of Ife, Dr Adeyeye Ugunwusi and Her Majesty, Yeyeluwa Olori Wuraola-Zaynab arrived Ghana yesterday for their official visit to President John Mahama, to deliver remarks to the Ghanaian parliament alongside Ghanian evangelist, Dr Kingsley Fletcher, the Suapolor of the SE kingdom.

Below is the new photo taken by the His Imperial Majesty and His wife.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIKn542DzXY

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by deymoh(m): 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
See More Of Ooni And Wife's Mind-Blowing Photos Here, Source

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/ooni-of-ife-swaps-seat-for-olori.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by mazimee(m): 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
This is Ooni of Ife.
Ooni loves his people and their culture.
Ooni loves his wife.
Ooni doesn't give a flying Bleep what people think or say about his wife.
Ooni treats his wife like a queen she is.
I won't ask you to be like Ooni because you cannot be him. cool

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
[size=14pt]Ghana again??

OONI vs PILOTS

Who travel pass??
Click LIKE for OONI
and
Click SHARE for PILOTS grin[/size]

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by akoladejesu(m): 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ooni dey jonze big time o. Where him keep him first wife now?

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by mhiztaNexy(m): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
so what should I do now?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by kayceeD2(m): 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
U just won an award in broadcasting rubbish
Clap for urself
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
Fulani herdsmen are terrorizing your people and you here moving your ass from country to country.

What's an Obas business with Politics?

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by KingsleyCEO: 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
This guy and Bubu i don't know who amongst them will win the travelers award. But the similarity between them is that they both have nothing to offer.

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by JJbison(f): 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
Royalty with swagg

6 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by HemmanuelRichy(m): 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
This guy no dey stay one place?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by Raph01: 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
Na only him b king wey I knw wey dey travel anyhw... abeg I dorn commot jor

27 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by passionate88: 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
It seems this man truly love his wife, I like that. Let's hope she returns it truthfully

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by IamPatriotic(m): 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
Enitan no go stay for Ife palace for once, wetin he find go Ghana?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by missrock(f): 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
this man keep on traveling bringing business to his state but there is one Oba in south south that will never leave his palace for anything.
Ooni weldone joor

17 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by ephi123(f): 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
HemmanuelRichy:
This guy no dey stay one place?

He has taken over from Presido Buhari cheesy Taken over the Mantle of travel
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by paschal47(m): 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
He is a true son of his father BUHARI cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by johnstar(m): 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
undecided

Ooni and traveling

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by iambabaG: 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
He looks majestic..
She looks adorable..

They are both on tour around the country world to showcase the richness of their culture.. #ProudOmoYoruba

Hater can hate on..
Enemies.. It's lagoon jumping time!!

14 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by meltiplexer: 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
Who him travel epp, if he like make him waka around the world and turn to ajala - who he still epp. Naijabet man say so
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by adellam16(f): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
Mtchewwww
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by orimsamsam(m): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
Vanquay16:
Fulani herdsmen are terrorizing your people and you here moving your ass from country to country.

What's an Obas business with Politics?
kk
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by Sermwell(m): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
This Ooni wil render this stool useless grin

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by amolak: 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
akoladejesu:
Ooni dey jonze big time o. Where him keep him first wife now?
The first wife will be like, when Ooni never make it, we suffer together, now that Ooni has made it, they sideline her. This life is not fair

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by admax(m): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
ok
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by akankemi1(f): 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
very cuteeeeeee wink
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by seunny4lif(m): 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
grin grin grin
Oni na MTN now grin grin everywhere you go grin grin
Our new Oni na pilot cheesy cheesy
Blood of Satan grin grin grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by Badgers14: 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
Why this Ooni come dey waka waka nau angry

Na so hin wan take take care of hin people

Or is he following Buhari's foot steps grin grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by Cherishing(f): 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
Wake me up whenever u see Aisha Buhari in America

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by dipopooo(m): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ooni dey travel pass light dis days oo
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by macminista(m): 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
[quote author=IffaCatchYouEhn post=47787499][size=14pt]Ghana again??

OONI vs PILOTS

Who travel pass??
Click LIKE for OONI
and
Click SHARE for PILOTS grin[/size]
[/quot ;I TAYA O! E B LIKE SAY THIS MONARCH CHOP FAWUL LEG cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by Tripletimmy(m): 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
Did I need to comment? make I dy go jare Did I need to comment? make I dy go jare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Non-Indigenes Barred From Ikorodu For 4 Days / Alaafin Of Oyo And Olori Memunat Pictured Together After Her Graduation / Marriage Btw A Nigerian Girl And An Indian Guy (any Objection)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.