Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana (32804 Views)

BIPC Delegates Sit On The Floor As They Visit Benue Monarch, James Ayatse / Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by akoladejesu(m): 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
ajibolaaaaa:

I'll help u ask him....uwlc
Ok thanks a bunch!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
KingsleyCEO:
This guy and Bubu i don't know who amongst them will win the travelers award. But the similarity between them is that they both have nothing to offer.
bros you well so
you no get respect for your traditional rulers
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by HayZee06(m): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
Does this people ever get to stay in their kingdom Or what is all his traveling all about?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by femifemo123: 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
[/size]
IffaCatchYouEhn:
[size=14pt]Ghana again??

OONI vs PILOTS

Who travel pass??
Click LIKE for OONI
and
Click SHARE for PILOTS grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by laudate: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
deymoh:
His Imperial Majesty, Ooni of Ife, Dr Adeyeye Ugunwusi and Her Majesty, Yeyeluwa Olori Wuraola-Zaynab arrived Ghana yesterday for their official visit to President John Mahama, to deliver remarks to the Ghanaian parliament alongside Ghanian evangelist, Dr Kingsley Fletcher, the Suapolor of the SE kingdom.

Below is the new photo taken by the His Imperial Majesty and His wife.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIKn542DzXY

This woman is allergic to aso-oke, adire and Nigerian local fabric. She will make Nigerian fabrics go out of fashion with her passion for foreign material, I swear.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by BlindAngel: 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
[size=14pt]Ghana again??

OONI vs PILOTS

Who travel pass??
Click LIKE for OONI
and
Click SHARE for PILOTS grin[/size]
Bros i swear, your name made me to laugh to the extend that i shed a little tears.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
BlindAngel:

Bros i swear, your name made me to laugh to the extend that i shed a little tears.
Lol

No be my name ooh

Na my moniker grin
stop shedding tears joor

You be baby
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by BlindAngel: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
Lol

No be my name ooh

Na my moniker grin
stop shedding tears joor

You be baby
I just showed it to some of my nairäland goons and they all bursted into heavy laughter.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
BlindAngel:

I just showed it to some of my nairäland goons and they all bursted into heavy laughter.
If you and your friends still feel like laffinq

Click here https://www.nairaland.com/3222970/pictures-relating-bus-conductors-nigeria
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by RexTramadol1: 12:50am On Jul 23, 2016
Coup d'etat! On d wait........

No be me say so.....na afobajes.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by Trexnemesis(m): 1:45am On Jul 23, 2016
Raph01:
Na only him b king wey I knw wey dey travel anyhw... abeg I dorn commot jor

Why you comot go jump inside lagoon water nah? E no good to kill ur self bocs of somtin wey no cosine you!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by opribo(m): 3:58am On Jul 23, 2016
The modelling ooni is gradually overtaken the worldest bubu in travel itinery, meanwhile lets all shout 3 gtbosa for bubu he has not travelled anywhere outside the country this month unless he sneaked out secretly. You never know when it comes to bubu and his kitchen cabinet.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by KingsleyCEO: 4:20am On Jul 23, 2016
bamidelee:

bros you well so
you no get respect for your traditional rulers

Nor be small traditional ruler traditional biro and pencil even join self.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by Nathkem01(m): 7:04am On Jul 23, 2016
This king like travel ooo....hw he go get time for is people?? Today ghana tomorrow New york
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 23, 2016
KingsleyCEO:

Nor be small traditional ruler traditional biro and pencil even join self.
you won compare the guy to your village headmaster wey you dey call king
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by UyiIredia(m): 8:34am On Jul 23, 2016
Looks like a painting not a photo.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by RotimiD: 8:41am On Jul 23, 2016
YORUBA OBAS AND ILE IFE CHIEVES SHOULD TELL THE ONI THE HISTORY OF YORUBA LAND.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by Raph01: 9:08am On Jul 23, 2016
Trexnemesis:

Why you comot go jump inside lagoon water nah? E no good to kill ur self bocs of somtin wey no cosine you!
Okay Sir
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by KingsleyCEO: 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
bamidelee:

you won compare the guy to your village headmaster wey you dey call king

The village headmaster better pass at least him get sense compared to this your guy.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by KingSango(m): 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
deymoh:
His Imperial Majesty, Ooni of Ife, Dr Adeyeye Ugunwusi and Her Majesty, Yeyeluwa Olori Wuraola-Zaynab arrived Ghana yesterday for their official visit to President John Mahama, to deliver remarks to the Ghanaian parliament alongside Ghanian evangelist, Dr Kingsley Fletcher, the Suapolor of the SE kingdom.

Below is the new photo taken by the His Imperial Majesty and His wife.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIKn542DzXY

Its a nice picture, very impressive. But the Ooni is not the Head of the Empire of Oyo, the Alaafin, His Imperial Majesty Oba Ademeyi III is the head of the empire. We don't need a fake king of kings, Oba Sango is the Chairman of the Oba Council, he is a real King of Kings. The others, Obas/Traditional Rulers on the council will never accept the Ooni of Ile as the head of the empire because of actual lineage. The Ooni is just the King of the town of Ile Ife. The Ooni never dies, he is the trusted custodian of the holy city and its artifacts. Ile Ife is the origins of Yorubas and the beginning of Oduduwa's rule after arriving in West Africa from Meroe. People are calling for Oduduwa Nation, its fictional at at best. There was only Oyo Empire started by Oraniyum the Elder son of Oduduwa, rightful heir to Oduduwa. Oraniyum founded Oyo and choose wisely to preserve Ile Ife as a sacred city, which it is, a Holy City. The Old Oyo was burned down during attack and had to be relocated. Just think if this was Ile Ife instead, the great source of Yoruba or Oyo culture would be lost forever. So give Alaafin Oraniyum some credit for being wise to protect Ile Ife by keeping it as a pure and spiritual town. Oyo surrounds Ile Ife so does Dahomey, whom Dahomey considers Ile Ife to be home of their Babas, they are Oduduwa's children both protect Ile Ife. But Oba Sango, the current Alaafin of Oyo is the head of the empire. No other Oba has so many Irunmole appear in their bloodlines. The Alaafin has the blood of Oduduwa, Sango, Oba, Oshun and Oya in his bloodline and so does the rest of royal Oyo family. I know times separated the people from their living God, Sango, the Alaafin of Oyo but they need to return to form the empire again. There is no empire without a royal head.The heart of the children must return to the Baba or I will come and spite Ile/The Earth with a curse. Oyo will rise despite the resistance. Ase, ase, ase, ooo!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
KingsleyCEO:

The village headmaster better pass at least him get sense compared to this your guy.
who told you he get sense
how do you measure the sense
perhaps his the most sensible in your village
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by KingsleyCEO: 9:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
bamidelee:

who told you he get sense
how do you measure the sense
perhaps his the most sensible in your village

Since this your guy is very sensible. May God give you exactly like that sense. Receive it!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
KingsleyCEO:

Since this your guy is very sensible. May God give you exactly like that sense. Receive it!
E Don pain you
common sense no dey with you
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by KingsleyCEO: 1:21am On Jul 28, 2016
bamidelee:

E Don pain you
common sense no dey with you

lol. I don bite you for your blocos even your papa feel am the thing affect your village people too. Make I do am again, your sense is forever limited just like his own. You will wonder without direction just the way he is wondering right now and may your consolation while wondering be that you are reigning. Shout a big amen!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 28, 2016
KingsleyCEO:

lol. I don bite you for your blocos even your papa feel am the thing affect your village people too. Make I do am again, your sense is forever limited just like his own. You will wonder without direction just the way he is wondering right now and may your consolation while wondering be that you are reigning. Shout a big amen!
cry me a river
am sure you don't have a father or his not responsible that's why you can't appreciate a good father or you lack home training
I maintain my stand your onaehze can't march this man
interms of swags, and lots more
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by KingsleyCEO: 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
bamidelee:

cry me a river
am sure you don't have a father or his not responsible that's why you can't appreciate a good father or you lack home training
I maintain my stand your onaehze can't march this man
interms of swags, and lots more

The above write up is a strong evidence that you're a product of a broken home and you lack parental up bringing. My friend is not your fault, they(your parent) are too be blamed. I see where your frustration is coming from.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
KingsleyCEO:

The above write up is a strong evidence that you're a product of a broken home and you lack parental up bringing. My friend is not your fault, they(your parent) are too be blamed. I see where your frustration is coming from.
that's exactly what's going on in your family that's why you are uncultured you don't have anyone to teach you morals that's why you don't know how to give respect to elderly ones not to talk of having sense.
iPod youths greets their parents in the morning by raining curse on them after drinking kaikai since you don't have a job.
am sure attain the self esteem attained by this man in your live that's why you can appreciate the level the man is
expecting your trash
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
KingsleyCEO:

that's exactly what's going on in your family that's why you are uncultured you don't have anyone to teach you morals that's why you don't know how to give respect to elderly ones not to talk of having sense.
iPod youths greets their parents in the morning by raining curse on them after drinking kaikai since you don't have a job.
am sure attain the self esteem attained by this man in your live that's why you can appreciate the level the man is
if you are a product of good matrimonial home you will not mention someone's father because you would know you are not meant to bring insults to your father
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Stands For Wuraola To Sit In New Photo As They Visit Ghana by KingsleyCEO: 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
bamidelee:

if you are a product of good matrimonial home you will not mention someone's father because you would know you are not meant to bring insults to your father

LOL! I don bite am for blocos again o, now the picture is becoming clearer. Its either you don't have a father or the poor man ran away from you and your mother. But I don't blame you for this high level of unruly behaviour you have put up... Na your papa and mama i blame, one condom or pill on their part would have saved me all this argument. Mr. Orphan carry your frustration else where.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo And Olori Memunat Pictured Together After Her Graduation / Villagers Gather For 'Spiritual Cleansing' In Omambala River In Anambra. Photos / Queen Elizabeth And Buhari To Attend Ogunwusi's Coronation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.