Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Please I Need Your Intervention On This Urgently! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Your Intervention On This Urgently! (833 Views)

Topic closed / Biko I Need Urgent Advice/intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Please I Need Your Intervention On This Urgently! by Makana14(f): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hi Nlanders!

I got a job offer from UAE, telling me am to resume work over there on the 30th of August,2016. The truth is I can't remember applying for the job, i even went back to the job seeker sites that I registered with to check on my previous applications to see if i had applied to the company but couldn't find any. Although I know that some companies may just check your profile and if it matches with what they want they may invite you for an interview. Please for those in the forum that knows how scammers operate over there I need your advice and solid evaluation on this matter, Thanks.
Below is a copy of the letter that was sent to my mailbox.

Re: Please I Need Your Intervention On This Urgently! by justwise(m): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2016

(1)

Invest 25 Million In Bond Account For 10 Years =100 Million Or Move Canada / Flight Bookings Info & Point Of Entry Experience For Usa Students / Powerful Images Showing The Devastating Effects Of Human Actions On Environment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.