Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Biko I Need Urgent Advice/intervention - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Biko I Need Urgent Advice/intervention (558 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed / I Need Urgent Help With Singapore Visa / Urgent: Advice On Which Country Abroad To Do A PGD Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biko I Need Urgent Advice/intervention by Lashbeat(m): 8:48am On Jan 07, 2017
Please this is real serious and all comment should be on the topic related...

Aiit last month i got my student visa scheduled to fly on the 27th of last month.. My parent gave one agent my pastor introduced to them 380k for cheap fare which was actually the amount she requested for a one way fare has at then.. Eventually this woman disappointed and lectures begin on the 9th of this month.... I have no idea on what to do... Biko help.

My destination is oklahoma...
Re: Biko I Need Urgent Advice/intervention by nysot(f): 12:22am On Jan 08, 2017
The only options left IMO are:
1. Buy a ticket today and travel while mom drags whatever she wants to drag with whoever because if you keep waiting for the agent,you are on a long thing.

2. Mail your school to give you an extension letter while you raise money for another ticket you would get yourself and not through any agent.

My opinions though

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Get Out Of The Rut In The Ancient Benin City / Accident On Ojuelegba - Dormanlong Bridge / British Airways Stewardess Cusses rude Nigerian Travellers On BA (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.