Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead (31262 Views)

Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California / Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More / Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by cutelover19(m): 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
o
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
Now it's my beloved Deutschland.
Don't bring ur nonsense to us nau. Stay in Asia

2 Likes

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by ken4jj(m): 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
Tenkobos:
Some people are warning up to blame religion.

Are you a learner? Do you need to be told on people that are responsible? I wonder when Europe is going to learn their lessons. From Belgium to France to Germany, the question is where is next?

5 Likes

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by Generalkorex(m): 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
seunny4lif:
Noooo
The guy is still at large
That's around BWM around in Olympia zentrum
bro thank God we can hear from you o.
Abeg help us contact Eke40seven
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by wristbangle: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
This ISIS issue is now a serious threat to the world's security.
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by shamecurls(m): 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
I love German cars!

Mercedes Benz, BMW and Volkswagen re next to none.

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
this is likely the result of europe opening its borders to refugees from the middle east.

6 Likes

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by crimebusters: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
God punish allah

may God punish and destroy Allah and his prophet in Jesus name Amen
see dem for your back o

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by surawilly(m): 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
God punish allah

what is the meaning of Allah? and what's the meaning of God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by Benjom(m): 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
The perpetrators will be caught dead or alive.
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by masseratti: 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
falopey:

Which follower dem wan be before? Followers of Jesus or Buddha?

Hope you have kept abreast of all the terrorist attacks in Europe since the last two weeks now? From the attacks using a truck to run people over in France to the train attack by an Afghan asylum seeker in Germany to this one that just happened today in Munich?

All of these attacks were from your brothers, the followers of allah and Mohammed of the religion of piss.
we all call God in different names, Jesus Christ called God in Aramaic, a language close to a mixture of Hebrew and Babylonian language.
Lets respect what our Arab Christians call God in their language, Allah, avoid blasphemy please.

Europeans shouldnt have allowed immigrants from war torn Syria and Iraq, in my opinion its a huge mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
God punish allah

am a christian and this your statement is an ignorant one.,.. I dont want to use harsher terms....

You have no right or authority to insult other peoples beliefs or religion...

Islam is peace... Can testify to it

6 Likes

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by waice6571: 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
I use to think that Satan is the ultimate enemy of mankind until I see Islam in action.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by prodam(m): 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
falopey:

Which follower dem wan be before? Followers of Jesus or Buddha?
Hope you have kept abreast of all the terrorist attacks in Europe since the last two weeks now? From the attacks using a truck to run people over in France to the train attack by an Afghan asylum seeker in Germany to this one that just happened today in Munich?
All of these attacks were from your brothers, the followers of allah and Mohammed of the religion of piss.

thundergucci:
All these just because they believe they have plenty certified and tight kpekus waiting for them

You are so unsettled to even wait to know the result of investigations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by theripper3: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
Islam is the worst pandemic on this earth.

Piss be upon its gods, custodians and adherents.

This religion is plain evil.

Just look at this staggering information below copied:

From 6/22/16 - 7/20/16... During this time period, there were 158 Islamic attacks in 29 countries, in which 1417 people were killed and 2057 injured.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by jcross19: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
Germany chancellor have brought doom to her country she open her border to miscreants, lunatics, fanatics and blood thirsty suckers in form of showing love to your enemy while their brothers in faith did not allow them to their country now germany brace up for the worst. I vote trump. American go for clinton you are country is doom.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by masseratti: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
lovelygurl:
Now it's my beloved Deutschland.
Don't bring ur nonsense to us nau. Stay in Asia
lolzzz Turkey is in Europe my dear.
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by macaranta(m): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
Really bad
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by bignero: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
when the german chancelor was pouring in these muslims from syria she was warned ....now its done, too bad

quite unfortunate for and for the dead....

germans will call for angela merkel head and ibelieve its a good thing, because even people in her party warned her of this and she lost a lot of allies ....she should resign

the work of govt is security of lives and property not love....madam gay terrorist lover

6 Likes

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by tivta(m): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nigerians better stop visiting malls cause am afraid what happened in Kenya will happen in Nigeria...

3 Likes

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by thundergucci(m): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
prodam:

You are so unsettled to even wait to know the result of investigations.

Uncle, have you ever heard of Christians carrying out such attacks?

The last time I checked, there's only one category of people who would do something like this

8 Likes

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by masseratti: 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
Iamsynord:

am a christian and this your statement is an ignorant one.,.. I dont want to use harsher terms....

You have no right or authority to insult other peoples beliefs or religion...

Islam is peace... Can testify to it
how can Islam be peace when the people practising it are not peaceful, let someone draw a picture of Mohammed and see how peaceful the moderate muslims will be, use anypart of the koran to wrap corn and see how peaceful moderate muslim will be, infact do mistake let a Muslim girl fall in love with you and see how much she will tell you to convert to Islam so that she can complete her deen here in earth and in heaven, and if she marry you, a kafir she will disown might even be killed, but the men can marry anyone of any religion, how Peaceful is that?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by ken4jj(m): 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
theripper3:
Islam is the worst pandemic on this earth.

Piss be upon its gods, custodians and adherents.

This religion is plain evil.

Those guys deserve to just be on their own. They are incompatible with civilization.

4 Likes

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by OptimusJnr(m): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
The world surely is at its end...
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
God punish allah

I swear by the cosmic energy that Allah & Yahweh a.k.a Jehovah are one & the same entity.

Enlil is his name and he died thousands of years ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by onyepapa(m): 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
God punish allah

hahahaha
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by Omoluabi16(m): 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
With CaMoron gone when will Angela merkel resign? This woman is hell bent on destroying European civilization with this mindless asylum she's offering to those mid east muslims. Water and oil can never mix, these people belong to the stone age with their culture and practice and will only bring chaos as we've seen. From france, Belgium, now germany. Great Britain should be next in line then. England took the right decision with brexit.

6 Likes

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by waice6571: 9:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
surawilly:
what is the meaning of Allah? and what's the meaning of God

Allah and God were not the same in meaning.

Illah is the name for God (The Supreme being) in Arab nation till tomorrow.

Allah is 'a' gods like any other gods in Arab nation before Muhammed was born. His grandfather was the priest.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by rubochi(m): 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
This justifies Brexit. How can Germany force Europe to accept Muslims as refugees. They are now reaping the consequences of large influx of Muslims and Britain is better for it.

5 Likes

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by donjoesbry(m): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
This is why i respect countries like China, Japan, North korea and my Darling Russia federation. Even if religion of piss has brainwashed you to kill for the reward of unimaginary virgins...you don't dare mess with with the above mentioned countries...Even devil knows territories that are off-limit...Let alone followers of piss...

10 Likes

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by Crieff(m): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
crimebusters:
Hisslam is a religion of piss

Pisslam is a religion of hiss.

I can't believe I wrote the above.

5 Likes

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by Christafarian(m): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
God punish allah

LMAO This guy no go kill me with laff ooo

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading / Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours / Nancy Pelosi Steps Down As Leader Of US House Democrats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.