Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead (31288 Views)

Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California / Photos From Florida High School Shooting That Killed 17 And Injured 50 More / Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by Princepoint(m): 9:50am On Jul 23, 2016
horribe
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by Ghost01(m): 10:52am On Jul 23, 2016
opribo:
France and Germeny opened their doors to Syrian immigrants without conducting background checks now France and Germany are facing terrorist attacks. Syria is a well known Islamic country so it is safe to say it is them in action. ISIS ofcourse, ...and we have not forgotten yet that an ISIS leader got VISA to visit a northern Nigeria state if not for God who made them to spot him and stop him by now I am sure they would have started excuting their global agenda in Nigeria farther than where boko who had earlie pledged allegiance to them.

The last time I checked somebody leading us today was once quoted as saying an attack on boko was an attack on the north so tell me why i shouldnt be weary of them whose religion promises 7 virgins for killing innocent people who dont worship their faith.
The attacker was born and raised in Germany, and not an immigrant from Syria.

2 Likes

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by Easy1401(m): 11:44am On Jul 23, 2016
That is the reward of allowing terrorist to pinch their tent as a refugees in their midst they are not worthy of showing mercy to.
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by wyse24(m): 11:53am On Jul 23, 2016
LabiaDestroyer:

Liar!!!!
If the prophet Muhammad preached violence what more can be expected from his followers
Quran (3 : 151) – “Soon shall We cast terror into the
hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined
companions with Allah , for which He had sent no
authority”
Quran (8 : 12) – “I will cast terror into the hearts of
those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads
and strike off every fingertip of them” No reasonable
person would interpret this to mean a spiritual
struggle. Quran (8 : 59-60) – “And let not those who disbelieve
suppose that they can outstrip ( Allah ’ s Purp escape . Make ready for them all thou
canst of (armed ) force and of horses tethered , that
thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your
enemy.”
Quran (8 : 65) – “O Prophet , exhort the believers to
fight …”
Quran (9 : 5) – “ So when the sacred months have
passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find
them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie
in wait for them in every ambush , then if they repent
and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate , leave their
way free to them. ” According to this verse , the best
way of staying safe from Muslim violence is to convert
to Islam . Prayer (salat ) and the poor tax ( zakat) are
among the religions Five Pillars .
Quran (8 : 39) – “And fight with them until there is no
more persecution and religion should be only for Allah ”
From the historical context we know that the
“persecution ” spoken of here was simply the refusal by
the Meccans to allow Muhammad to enter their city
and perform the Haj . Other Muslims were able to travel
there, just not as an armed group , since Muhammad
declared war on Mecca prior to his eviction . The
Meccans were also acting in defense of their religion ,
since it was Muhammad ’ s intention to destroy their
idols and establish Islam by force ( which he later did ).
Hence the critical part of this verse is to fight until
“religion is only for Allah .” According to Ibn Ishaq
(324) , Muhammad justified the violence further by
explaining that “ Allah must have no rivals.”
Quran (8 : 57) – “If thou comest on them in the war ,
deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are
behind them, that haply they may remember.”
When you don't know story behind each verse revelation, all you can do is read the abstract and complete the story. many of the verses you have quoted were revealed in accordance to the the situation them Muslim found themselves then. They were being oppressed in their own father land.
I would have quote some verses from the Christian books to taint your religion as you people have different version of Bible but I am not here to rubbish your religion. i have Christian as family members. Mind you, in arab countries do you hear of any news regarding christains/jews or atheist being deprived of freedom to live as regard their beliefs? Just stop finding faults in other people live and lets all make the world a better place to live.
If you find that impossible to do, you can take up arms to and start doing as you please just in the name of revenge or protection. One thing is certain that we will all be responsible for our deeds on that Judgement day. No body to blame except ourselves, no excuse to save anyone. If you care about life after death you know what to believe and how to live your life. If it is really about killing to earn paradise, the world will be dead already.

I didnt read the references you made as i understand you dont know the tafsir/science of Quran.

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by wyse24(m): 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
i am not disappointed in your level antagonism. Is that all you know or i should tell you more of it?
amtaken:
All because of seven non-existing virgins

Mxm.
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by wyse24(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
German-Iranian gunman kills nine in Munich, then himself: police
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-crime-munich-idUSKCN1021YZ
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by KomonSense: 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
Bolustic:
Germany, France and other countries opening up their doors for refugees and tolerating Islam haven't seen anything, dem just start, if there's is peace in a country, it's because Islam isn't yet there. Netherlands is the next place.

These are the reasons Donald Trump is being Islamophobic but people are pretending in the name of Liberalism, in the end we shall see he's right afterall.

Forget the current economic hardship BREXIT is gonna inflict on Britons, I'll tell you those who voted for the leave on the basis of immigration are far sighted.

I must say that all Muslims have been brainwashed by this there useless prophet Mohammed...
The world is better of without them.

Just making #CommonSense
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by amtaken(f): 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
What's this one saying?

Mxmmmmmmmmmm.
wyse24:
i am not disappointed in your level antagonism. Is that all you know or i should tell you more of it?

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by wyse24(m): 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
My name is Islam (Poem)[/size][size=8pt]

Let me, introduce myself.
My name, is Islam.
The root word of peace- salam,
Or even salema- meaning submission.
Which to a Muslim, is like his tuition.
It’s his ticket in,
But before I begin,
Let me greet you, like I’m supposed to do,
So Assalamu alaikum, may peace be upon you!
You know? It’s kinda’ funny…
I’m accused of oppressing, when really I’m oppressed.
I’ve become on the list of things to detest.
I’m screamed in rage, in almost every protest,
& I’ve become the “red scare“, a “threat to the west“.
You see?

If you look at me, and all my obligations,
You’ll see why I have such a great population,
It’s cause there’s the motivation,
And that sense of inspiration,
That keeps “Muslim” as their occupation.
To me, being a good Muslim means being a good person.
’cause I’ll never ask you to kill or to slay,
Or to lie at least 5 times a day.
I’ll never ask you steal, or to hate,
Or to swear or discriminate.
I actually tell you to smile to everyone you see,
Cause a smile’s the best form of charity.
I tell you to not smoke and not to drink,
To stay clean and take showers so you simply don’t stink.
I tell you to care for animals and treat them with care,
So yes, I’m against animal testing & abuse in case you weren’t aware.
I tell you to treat those who treat you bitter…better.
I tell you not to be mad at someone for more than 3 days,
I tell you to respect women and lower your gaze.
I tell you that paradise lies under the feet of your mother,
I tell you to passionately love your significant other.
I tell you to never mistreat your wife!
I mean…if I tell you to care for animals, then what about the love of your life?
I tell you to be precious, and save yourself for the “one”.
So you don’t keep giving yourself away…till you’re literally done.
I tell you to be moderate and that balance is key,
Just in the middle is the perfect place to be.
I tell you to excel in all that you do,
From that essay to that slam-dunk too!
I tell you to clear your ignorance and to never judge,
To love for your bro what you love for yourself; & to never hold a grudge.
I tell you how to be a good person. A person of peace, and a person of love.
-&
They say I’m a terrorist,
An extremist.
And you know what? I am.
I am a terrorist; I terrorize terror,
I kill injustice to make this world fairer.
I am an extremist; I am extremely kind.
So beware of my extreme benevolence, to all of mankind.
Yes, there are those who kill and bomb in my name,
But if I don’t approve, then why am I to be blamed?
In every religion, you’ll find those who abuse it,
Thinking they have a permit,
To do wrong.
A religion maybe perfect, but the followers may not be.
So when mine commit mistakes, don’t blame it on me.
I give what I got, and what I got is good.
So if they do otherwise…they misunderstood.
& I’m not here to preach, I’m only here to teach.
I’m a professor in politics, economy and sociology.
In manners and etiquette, I got my PHD.
To all my teachings, I have two sources.
The book of God, and the words of the prophet are my resources.
I teach for free and to whoever desires to learn,
It’s all for the sake of Allah, I ask for nothing in return.
& Listen,
I’m not here to convert, but just to clear misconceptions.
With the way I’m viewed and my common perception.
Because yes, it hurts when I’m literally abused,
By some, who do it for pleasure, just to be amused.
& By some, who just follow the “trend” cause they’re clearly confused.
In a nutshell, my name is Islam,
And everything I do, goes back to Salam… peace.
& so as your prof, I need to make sure you pass this test called Life.

2 Likes

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by LabiaDestroyer(m): 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
wyse24:

When you don't know story behind each verse revelation, all you can do is read the abstract and complete the story. many of the verses you have quoted were revealed in accordance to the the situation them Muslim found themselves then. They were being oppressed in their own father land.
I would have quote some verses from the Christian books to taint your religion as you people have different version of Bible but I am not here to rubbish your religion. i have Christian as family members. Mind you, in arab countries do you hear of any news regarding christains/jews or atheist being deprived of freedom to live as regard their beliefs? Just stop finding faults in other people live and lets all make the world a better place to live.
If you find that impossible to do, you can take up arms to and start doing as you please just in the name of revenge or protection. One thing is certain that we will all be responsible for our deeds on that Judgement day. No body to blame except ourselves, no excuse to save anyone. If you care about life after death you know what to believe and how to live your life. If it is really about killing to earn paradise, the world will be dead already.

I didnt read the references you made as i understand you dont know the tafsir/science of Quran.
Since u didn't go through my references then why did u quote me?
it might interest you to know that prophet Mohammed was a pedophile. its In your Quran.
www.islam-watch.org/amarkhan/pedophilia-in-islam/pedophilia-islam.htm
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by Kainene77: 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
otokx:
Germany is reaping what they have sown by opening their borders to unskilled Syrians in the name of humanitarian bla bla.

Can you see how stewpid your comment is today?

It was not a religiously motivated shooting and the boy wasn't a Syrian refugee but born and raised in Germany.

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by Kainene77: 3:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
opribo:
France and Germeny opened their doors to Syrian immigrants without conducting background checks now France and Germany are facing terrorist attacks. Syria is a well known Islamic country so it is safe to say it is them in action. ISIS ofcourse, ...and we have not forgotten yet that an ISIS leader got VISA to visit a northern Nigeria state if not for God who made them to spot him and stop him by now I am sure they would have started excuting their global agenda in Nigeria farther than where boko who had earlie pledged allegiance to them.

The last time I checked somebody leading us today was once quoted as saying an attack on boko was an attack on the north so tell me why i shouldnt be weary of them whose religiion promises 7 virgins for killing innocent people who dont worship their faith.

The shooting was not motivated by Islam. Can you see how stewpid your comments look when you operate on prejudice?

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by Kainene77: 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
medpren:
It must be the religion of PISS in action and nothing more.

But it wasn't. Your comment was stewpid.

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by Kainene77: 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Bolustic:
Germany, France and other countries opening up their doors for refugees and tolerating Islam haven't seen anything, dem just start, if there's is peace in a country, it's because Islam isn't yet there. Netherlands is the next place.

These are the reasons Donald Trump is being Islamophobic but people are pretending in the name of Liberalism, in the end we shall see he's right afterall.

Forget the current economic hardship BREXIT is gonna inflict on Britons, I'll tell you those who voted for the leave on the basis of immigration are far sighted.

Another stewpid comment. The perpetrator wasn't a refugee but you opened your mouth before the police had him. Next time, shut the fvck up until you have facts.

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by Kainene77: 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
jcross19:
Germany chancellor have brought doom to her country she open her border to miscreants, lunatics, fanatics and blood thirsty suckers in form of showing love to your enemy while their brothers in faith did not allow them to their country now germany brace up for the worst. I vote trump. American go for clinton you are country is doom.

Ignoramus, the perpetrator in Munich wasn't a refugee.

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by Kainene77: 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
crusadistic:
Hmmm... ISIS strikes back.

Nothing to do with ISIS but you people talk faster than you can think.
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by Kainene77: 4:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
LabiaDestroyer:
Islam teaches violence
Quran (9 : 29) – “Fight those who believe not in Allah nor
the Last Day , nor hold that forbidden which hath been
forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor
acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of
the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with
willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.”
Quran (9 : 38-39) – “O ye who believe! what is the
matter with you , that , when ye are asked to go forth in
the cause of Allah , ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye
prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter ? But little
is the comfort of this life , as compared with the
Hereafter. Unless ye go forth , He will punish you with a
grievous penalty, and put others in your place .” This is
a warning to those who refuse to fight , that they will
be punished with Hell .
Quran (9 : 41) – “Go forth , light -armed and heavy -armed,
and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of
Allah! That is best for you if ye but knew.”

Muslims in the house, come and respond to this comment - verbally please. grin
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by Kainene77: 4:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
lakesidepapa:
This Blood sucker Isl*m*c Terrorist should get off their ass from my beloved country.. By the name of Almighty Jesus christ, The Mission of this terrorist group in deutschland shall fail and May God expose them...! #PRAYFORGERMANY...#PRAYFOREUROPE

I Love Deutschland

God Bless Germany....!

Germans think before they talk - unlike you.
The shooter was mentally deranged and not motivated by Islam.

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by Kainene77: 4:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
macjireh:
TERRORISTS AT IT AGAIN,DS TIME ITS GERMANY,,,,,ITS HIGH TIME THEY BANNED D RELIGION OF PISS...ITS DOING US MORE HARM THAN GOOD....IF CHRISTIANS WERE D ONES DISPLAYING SLIGHT INHUMANITY,,,, THEY WOULD HAVE CALLED 4 EXTERMINATION OF CHRISTIANS........

FOOLISH ADOLPH HITLER COULDN'T SEE THAT D PISSFUL ONES WERE SUPPOSED TO BE CLEANSED OUT RATHER HE FOCUSED ON D JEWS......

WELL I DON'T BLAME ANYONE ITS ABRAHAM I BLAME, D SAME PLACE BLESSING COMES FROM ALSO BRINGS D CURSE

Think before you talk. Your comment was idi.tic. You condemned and offended all Muslims - including the peaceful ones - before the police confirmed who the shooter was. And today we know that the shooting was not religiously motivated.
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by jcross19: 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Kainene77:

Ignoramus, the perpetrator in Munich wasn't a refugee.
oga I know but there more than two people but investigation will show the real people behind the attack.
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by lakesidepapa(m): 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
Kainene77:

Germans think before they talk - unlike me. The shooter was mentally deranged and not motivated by Islam.
The shooter is a Muslim..!
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by deliveryboy: 4:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
medpren:
It must be the religion of PISS in action and nothing more.
. Who are you to judge, are you God?

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by Kainene77: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
lakesidepapa:

The shooter is a Muslim..!

You don't know. He was born in Germany and his parents are from Iran but that does not mean that he was a Muslim. And German authorities have declared that the shooting was not religiously motivated so it doesn't matter whether he was a Muslim, a Jew or a Hindu. He was simply mentally deranged.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by Kainene77: 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
jcross19:
oga I know but there more than two people but investigation will show the real people behind the attack.

NO!

The authorities have declared that he was alone.
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by macjireh: 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
Kainene77:

Think before you talk. Your comment was idi.tic. You condemned and offended all Muslims - including the peaceful ones - before the police confirmed who the shooter was. And today we know that the shooting was not religiously motivated.

u see ursef now.... did I mention Muslim or Islam in my post
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by ibnhasan: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
SnowJay92:

A week ago Muslim youths numbering about 200 rose from their Friday service to attack a church without provocation, destroying properties worth millions and threatening human lives. U mean to tell me that those youths were deranged and decided to attack the church after the Imam fed them with a good dose of preaching and teachings about peace?

Again those youths were not acting according Islam. I dont know what their issue is but they are certainly not practicing Islam. Islam does not say destroy or kill Christians. For God's sake Muslims are allowed to marry Christians, How can they also be commanded to kill the same ppl they are allowed to marry.

The more u keep conflating Islam and the criminal actions of terrorist the harder it will be to find lasting solutions to these problems

1 Like

Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by ibnhasan: 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
LabiaDestroyer:

why lieth thee ye moslem?
Your propheth Mohammad preached violence

Tabari 9: 69 “Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us”
The words of Muhammad , prophet of Islam .
Ibn Ishaq : 327 – “Allah said , ‘ A prophet must slaughter
before collecting captives . A slaughtered enemy is
driven from the land . Muhammad , you craved the
desires of this world , its goods and the ransom
captives would bring . But Allah desires killing them to
manifest the religion .’”
Ibn Ishaq : 990 – Lest anyone think that cutting off
someone’ s head while screaming ‘ Allah Akbar!’ is a
modern custom, here is an account of that very
practice under Muhammad , who seems to approve .
Ibn Ishaq : 992 – “Fight everyone in the way of Allah
and kill those who disbelieve in Allah.” Muhammad ’ s
instructions to his men prior to a military raid .
The Quran :
Quran (2 : 191-193 ) – “ And slay them wherever ye find
them, and drive them out of the places whence they
drove you out , for persecution [of Muslims ] is worse
than slaughter [of non -believers ]… but if desist , then lo!
Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until
persecution is no more , and religion is for Allah .”
There is a good case to be made that the textual
context of this particular passage is defensive war ,
even if the historical context was not . However , there
are also two worrisome pieces to this verse . The first
is that the killing of others is authorized in the event of
“persecution ” ( a qualification that is ambiguous at
best) . The second is that fighting may persist until
“religion is for Allah. ” The example set by Muhammad
is not reassuring.
Quran (2 : 244) – “Then fight in the cause of Allah , and
know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things .”
Quran (2 : 216) – “Fighting is prescribed for you , and ye
dislike it . But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which
is good for you , and that ye love a thing which is bad
for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not .” Not only
does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous,
but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is
intended only in self-defense , since the audience was
obviously not under attack at the time . From the
Hadith, we know that Muhammad was actually trying
to motivate his people into raiding caravans with this
verse.
Quran (3 : 56) – “As to those who reject faith , I will
punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the
Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help.”
authority” . This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it
also includes Christians , since they believe in the
Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be
‘ joining companions to Allah ’).
Quran (4 : 74) – “Let those fight in the way of Allah who
sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth
in the way of Allah , be he slain or be he victorious , on
him We shall bestow a vast reward.” The martyrs of
Islam are unlike the early Christians , led meekly to the
slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle , as they
attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause
of Allah. Here is the theological basis for today ’ s
suicide bombers .
Quran (4 : 76) – “Those who believe fight in the cause of
Allah…”
Quran (4 : 89) – “They but wish that ye should reject
Faith, as they do , and thus be on the same footing (as
they) : But take not friends from their ranks until they
flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden ) . But if
they turn renegades, seize them and slay them
wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no
friends or helpers from their ranks . ”
Quran (4 : 95) – “Not equal are those believers who sit
(at home ) and receive no hurt , and those who strive
and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and
their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to
those who strive and fight with their goods and
persons than to those who sit (at home ) . Unto all ( in
Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive
and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit
(at home ) by a special reward, - ” This passage
criticizes “peaceful ” Muslims who do not join in the
violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in
Allah’ s eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that
“Jihad ” doesn ’ t mean holy war in the Quran, but rather
a spiritual struggle. Not only is the Arabic word used in
this passage , but it is clearly not referring to anything
spiritual , since the physically disabled are given
exemption. ( The Hadith reveals the context of the
passage to be in response to a blind man’ s protest
that he is unable to engage in Jihad and this is
reflected in other translations of the verse) .
Quran (4 : 104) – “And be not weak hearted in pursuit of
the enemy ; if you suffer pain , then surely they ( too)
suffer pain as you suffer pain…” Is pursuing an injured
and retreating enemy really an act of self -defense?
Quran (5 : 33) – “The punishment of those who wage
war against Allah and His messenger and strive to
make mischief in the land is only this , that they should
be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet
should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be
imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this
world , and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous
chastisement ”
struggle.
Quran (8 : 15) – “O ye who believe! When ye meet those
who disbelieve in battle , turn not your backs to them.
(16) Whoso on that day turneth his back to them,
unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a
company , he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah , and
his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey ’ s end. ”
Quran (8 : 59-60) – “And let not those who disbelieve
suppose that they can outstrip ( Allah ’ s Purpose ). Lo!
they cannot escape . Make ready for them all thou
enemy.”
fight …”
Quran (9 : 14) – “Fight them, Allah will punish them by
your hands and bring them to disgrace…”
Quran (9 : 20) – “Those who believe, and have left their
homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in
Allah’ s way are of much greater worth in Allah’ s sight .
These are they who are triumphant .” The “striving ”
spoken of here is Jihad .
forbidden by Allah and His Messenger

Off course you quote these verses out of context because you want to mislead. These verse apply during wars and not in time of peace. Shariah law acknowledges the rights of non-muslims to such an extent that after the death of the prophet (SAW). A non muslim man even chraged the Caliph to court and won against him. So these verse were revealed in a particcular context and not to be applied everywhere

The bible has far worse verses and was major cause of all the European wars during the middle ages when people fighting for christianity also terrorised Europe. Talk of the crusades and inquisitions. Probably more have been killed from that than from Terrorism from the idiots who claim to be fighting for Islam
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by ibnhasan: 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
LabiaDestroyer:

why lieth thee ye moslem?
Your propheth Mohammad preached violence

Tabari 9: 69 “Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us”
The words of Muhammad , prophet of Islam .
Ibn Ishaq : 327 – “Allah said , ‘ A prophet must slaughter
before collecting captives . A slaughtered enemy is
driven from the land . Muhammad , you craved the
desires of this world , its goods and the ransom
captives would bring . But Allah desires killing them to
manifest the religion .’”
Ibn Ishaq : 990 – Lest anyone think that cutting off
someone’ s head while screaming ‘ Allah Akbar!’ is a
modern custom, here is an account of that very
practice under Muhammad , who seems to approve .
Ibn Ishaq : 992 – “Fight everyone in the way of Allah
and kill those who disbelieve in Allah.” Muhammad ’ s
instructions to his men prior to a military raid .
The Quran :
Quran (2 : 191-193 ) – “ And slay them wherever ye find
them, and drive them out of the places whence they
drove you out , for persecution [of Muslims ] is worse
than slaughter [of non -believers ]… but if desist , then lo!
Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until
persecution is no more , and religion is for Allah .”
There is a good case to be made that the textual
context of this particular passage is defensive war ,
even if the historical context was not . However , there
are also two worrisome pieces to this verse . The first
is that the killing of others is authorized in the event of
“persecution ” ( a qualification that is ambiguous at
best) . The second is that fighting may persist until
“religion is for Allah. ” The example set by Muhammad
is not reassuring.
Quran (2 : 244) – “Then fight in the cause of Allah , and
know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things .”
Quran (2 : 216) – “Fighting is prescribed for you , and ye
dislike it . But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which
is good for you , and that ye love a thing which is bad
for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not .” Not only
does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous,
but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is
intended only in self-defense , since the audience was
obviously not under attack at the time . From the
Hadith, we know that Muhammad was actually trying
to motivate his people into raiding caravans with this
verse.
Quran (3 : 56) – “As to those who reject faith , I will
punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the
Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help.”
authority” . This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it
also includes Christians , since they believe in the
Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be
‘ joining companions to Allah ’).
Quran (4 : 74) – “Let those fight in the way of Allah who
sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth
in the way of Allah , be he slain or be he victorious , on
him We shall bestow a vast reward.” The martyrs of
Islam are unlike the early Christians , led meekly to the
slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle , as they
attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause
of Allah. Here is the theological basis for today ’ s
suicide bombers .
Quran (4 : 76) – “Those who believe fight in the cause of
Allah…”
Quran (4 : 89) – “They but wish that ye should reject
Faith, as they do , and thus be on the same footing (as
they) : But take not friends from their ranks until they
flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden ) . But if
they turn renegades, seize them and slay them
wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no
friends or helpers from their ranks . ”
Quran (4 : 95) – “Not equal are those believers who sit
(at home ) and receive no hurt , and those who strive
and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and
their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to
those who strive and fight with their goods and
persons than to those who sit (at home ) . Unto all ( in
Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive
and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit
(at home ) by a special reward, - ” This passage
criticizes “peaceful ” Muslims who do not join in the
violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in
Allah’ s eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that
“Jihad ” doesn ’ t mean holy war in the Quran, but rather
a spiritual struggle. Not only is the Arabic word used in
this passage , but it is clearly not referring to anything
spiritual , since the physically disabled are given
exemption. ( The Hadith reveals the context of the
passage to be in response to a blind man’ s protest
that he is unable to engage in Jihad and this is
reflected in other translations of the verse) .
Quran (4 : 104) – “And be not weak hearted in pursuit of
the enemy ; if you suffer pain , then surely they ( too)
suffer pain as you suffer pain…” Is pursuing an injured
and retreating enemy really an act of self -defense?
Quran (5 : 33) – “The punishment of those who wage
war against Allah and His messenger and strive to
make mischief in the land is only this , that they should
be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet
should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be
imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this
world , and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous
chastisement ”
struggle.
Quran (8 : 15) – “O ye who believe! When ye meet those
who disbelieve in battle , turn not your backs to them.
(16) Whoso on that day turneth his back to them,
unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a
company , he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah , and
his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey ’ s end. ”
Quran (8 : 59-60) – “And let not those who disbelieve
suppose that they can outstrip ( Allah ’ s Purpose ). Lo!
they cannot escape . Make ready for them all thou
enemy.”
fight …”
Quran (9 : 14) – “Fight them, Allah will punish them by
your hands and bring them to disgrace…”
Quran (9 : 20) – “Those who believe, and have left their
homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in
Allah’ s way are of much greater worth in Allah’ s sight .
These are they who are triumphant .” The “striving ”
spoken of here is Jihad .
forbidden by Allah and His Messenger

Of course you quote these verses out of context because you want to mislead. These verse apply during wars and not in time of peace. Shariah law acknowledges the rights of non-muslims to such an extent that after the death of the prophet (SAW). A non muslim man even chraged the Caliph to court and won against him. So these verse were revealed in a particcular context and not to be applied everywhere

The bible has far worse verses and was major cause of all the European wars during the middle ages when people fighting for christianity also terrorised Europe. Talk of the crusades and inquisitions. Probably more have been killed from that than from Terrorism from the idiots who claim to be fighting for Islam
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
amtaken:
What's this one saying?

Mxmmmmmmmmmm.

Love ur butt
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by opribo(m): 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
Kainene77:

The shooting was not motivated by Islam. Can you see how stewpid your comments look when you operate on prejudice?

Look at you, did you not hear that he was a German born Iranian. Dont you know Iranian is the home of Islamic terrorist and why must after all said and done it has to do with Islam afterall. All I know is that the Quoran has zero tolerance for some of the things we see today, things like LGBT community and for them jihadist the answer which the refer to the koran is to destroy any people involved. Hence the unslaught on hapless people.
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 23, 2016
masseratti:
Jesus Is not God, there is a difference between the word God and Lord, when Christians refer to Jesus as Lord they are referring to his divine royalty as the son of God. Calling Jesus bros Jay is not blasphemous when you consider yourself a child of God too and Jesus Is your lord and senior brother.

God, lord, son of God, isn't that confusing!?
Re: Shooting At Munich Shopping Center In Germany, 6 Dead by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
Kainene77:

ANSWER THE QUESTION:
How can anyone blackmail Jesus?
What question? Who's blackmailing who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CNN Apologises For Spreading Israeli Fake News On 40 Babies Beheading / Boris Johnson on the brink as 30 members of cabinet resign in 24 hours / Israel To Citizens: Supporters of our archenemy will be in Qatar, keep low profi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.