Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

The Green Gooner - An Arsenal Blog - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Green Gooner - An Arsenal Blog (2951 Views)

Gidi Gunner Arsenal Blog- If Your A Passionate Gooner...this Is Your Home / Gay Ex-Councillor Claims To Have Slept With An Arsenal Striker / The Green Gooner Reloaded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Green Gooner - An Arsenal Blog by Gooner2(m): 11:54am On Dec 12, 2009
I'll start with the annoying Uzbek who for some reason has increased his stake in the club to 26%, I wonder who's been selling to him? I'm sure it's in response to the movements of Silent Stan and as we draw closer to the New Year I'm sure we'll be hearing more from his people.

Tomas Rosicky's new contract looks like it will be signed in the next few days which makes me think that Arsene is hedging his bets to prevent any of our players from doing a runner like the Flamster! It's either that or he must think they are really good, you be the judge.

If you are reading this on the web then you'd probably notice that the browser address of the blog is now www.thegreengooner.com. If you have bookmarked the site you may need to change it. I was finally able to move most of the site data yesterday and to be honest it wasn't really that difficult to do. You may see slight differences with the links for the next few days but eventually I'll sort it out and also set up the forwarding from both old addresses just to keep the traffic coming in, meanwhile, thanks for your support.

I've gotta run to catch a wedding reception in a few minutes and nothing new seems to be on the radar. I guess I'll wait till I see the entire squad list for Anfield before we begin to talk tactics. In the meantime, I wonder why it had to rain this morning.

I must also mention that from tomorrow, the new email for the blog will be blog@thegreegooner.com so you may need to add it to your address book. I don't think the users migrated properly to the new site so you may have to re-register before you can post comments on the site.

Till tomorrow, Victoria Concordia Crescit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liverpool(2) Vs Chelsea(0) On Sunday 1st February / Manchester City Vs Man United [0 - 0] On Wednesday 10th November 2010 / Fulham Vs Chelsea [0 - 0] On Monday 14th February 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.