Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

It Is Time To Study And Pray! #upperroom# - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Time To Study And Pray! #upperroom# (556 Views)

Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo To Meet And Pray For The State Of The Nation / Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Time To Study And Pray! #upperroom# by siamia(f): 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hello wonderful nairalanders,
This thread debuts as a forum for sharing God's wonderful Word, prayers inclusive.
God bless as u read and share.
Today, i want to share something that i titled:
WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU ARE NAKED?

The first time that the word NAKED appears in the Bible was in the Book of Genesis.
Genesis 2:25 - ‘And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.’
The Bible tells us that Adam and Eve were naked from the beginning, and yet they were not ashamed! This man and woman were naked, and yet they were not ashamed! Why were they not ashamed? Because they had a divine covering from God!
And so, even though they were naked, they did not know that they were naked!
They were naked, but they were not ashamed!
They were naked, but there was no reproach in their lives!
They were naked, but there was no disgrace in their lives!
They were naked and not ashamed!
This tells me that there is a unclothedness that brings shame! There is a level of unclothedness that can expose you to the arrows of disgrace! There is a unclothedness that brings sorrow and tears!
But, I prophesy, the Lord shall cover every unclothedness in your life in the name of Jesus!
I decree, whatever arrows the enemy has fired against your life because of unclothedness, receive the covering of grace now in the name of Jesus!
Re: It Is Time To Study And Pray! #upperroom# by siamia(f): 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
THE MYSTERIES OF GRACE
Adam and Eve were naked, but they were not ashamed because they were covered by grace.
What is this grace?
Grace is a divine covering that protects a man.
Grace is a divine favour that positions a man.
Grace is an open door that blesses a man.
When grace is upon you, men will begin to honour you, situations will begin to favour you, doors will begin to open for you; things will
begin to work together for your good!
That same grace is coming upon you!
Adam and Eve enjoyed divine grace!
It was a grace that covered their unclothedness.
It was a grace that removed shame and reproach from their lives.
It was a grace that did not allow them to encounter disgrace.
Listen, it takes grace to be great in life.
It takes grace to avoid disgrace in life!
We do not go up in life by grade, but by grace.
When grace is in operation in your life, your life will be lifted!
When grace is in operation in your life, you will experience effortless rising in life! You will need more than what you merit, to be distinguished in life. You will need more than your ability to be raised in life. If all that you work for is what you eat in life, your food will be very small.
Adam and Eve were not naked because they enjoyed this grace!
Grace brings effortless rising in the lives of men. Grace stands a man out.
It was the Grace of God that lifted Joseph from
the prison and put him in the palace!
It was the Grace of God that took David from the wilderness tending sheep, to the throne of Israel as King! It was the Grace of God that transformed Jacob’s life from being a common criminal, to becoming Israel, the mighty man of God!
That same Grace will locate you tonight in the name of Jesus!

Good night, thanks for reading and God bless u.
Re: It Is Time To Study And Pray! #upperroom# by theEYe21(f): 8:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
What's with all this uncladness? Op you're obsessed with uncladness grin
Re: It Is Time To Study And Pray! #upperroom# by siamia(f): 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
I think it's nairaland's autocorrect that changed it to uncladness. If u read the quote in ur Bible, it says nak*dness, and that's what i wrote. Lol

Lovely nite's rest.
Re: It Is Time To Study And Pray! #upperroom# by siamia(f): 7:26am On Jul 23, 2016
Good morn great people.
The power in the Word of God can change every situation and circumstance.
This morn, i pray for that change in your life and mine, in the name of Jesus.

Until you discover grace, you cannot recover your glory! Until you contact grace, you cannot connect to your destiny helper! Until grace is operating in your life, you cannot operate your rightful destiny!
It takes grace to remove the strange covering over your life so that men can see the glory of God upon you. The reason why men are living in agony is because they have not connected this grace. The reason why things are not working for men and it seems that everything in their life is through struggle, is because this grace has not come upon them.
If things are not working well in your life, the you need to cry to God for this grace.
Maybe the reason why you are not married is because the right man has not yet noticed you!
Maybe the reason why that business is not moving is because the right connection has not located you!
Maybe the reason why that ministry is not flourishing is because the right anointing has not come upon you!
Maybe the reason why that project is stagnant is because the right helper has not found you!
Do you know that you only need one connection to make it?
You need only one opportunity, one open door, one helper, one connection, one handshake, one job, one contract, one assistance, one project, one anointing, one introduction, and your story will turn around forever!
The Grace of God will do it for you today!
I say by grace, your connection, your helper, your lifting, your testimony shall locate you today!
Today, in whatever you lay your hands upon, receive unusual grace for exploits in the name of Jesus!
I prophesy, after today, the hand of God will come upon you through grace, to enable you do what you could not do before!
Re: It Is Time To Study And Pray! #upperroom# by siamia(f): 7:44am On Jul 23, 2016
WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU ARE NAK*D?
In Genesis 3:7, something happened to this grace upon Adam and Eve’s life.
Genesis 3:7 - ‘And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were nak*d; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.’
Their eyes were opened, and Adam and Eve KNEW that they were nak*d, and they sewed fig leaves to make clothes to cover their nak*dness.
In Genesis 2:25 and Genesis 3:7, they were both nak*d. What happened next? Their eyes were opened!
Judges 16:20-21 - ‘And she said, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he awoke out of his sleep, and said, I will go out as at other times before, and shake myself. And he wist not that the LORD was departed from him.
21 But the Philistines took him, and put out his eyes, and brought him down to Gaza, and bound him with fetters of brass; and he did grind in the prison house.
The day that grace departed from Saul, an evil spirit entered into him.
1 Samuel 16:14 - ‘But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him.’
When grace departs from a man, he will know that he is nak*d. He will become exposed to the arrows of the enemy.
Ecclesiastes 10:8 - ‘He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it; and whoso breaketh an hedge, a serpent shall bite him.’
Every man is nak*d before God, but the day he begins to see his nak*dness, it means that the grace of God has departed from his life.
The day he sees his nak*dness, what was easy for him will become hard.
The marriage that was easy for him, will become hard.
The business that was easy for him, will become hard.
The ministry that was easy for him, will become hard.
The breakthrough that was easy for him, will become hard.
The job that was easy for him, will become hard!
Samson never knew that it was the grace of God upon his life that made life so easy for him, until the grace departed.
Apostle Paul said in 1 Corinthians 15:10 - ‘But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.’
It is grace that works in you, to make you who you are!
It is grace that turns your labour into favour!
The Bible also declares in Ephesians 3:20 - ‘Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.’
There is a power that is at work within you, that delivers to you, exceeding abundantly above al that you can think or ask for! And that power is GRACE!
May that grace never depart from your life in the mighty name of Jesus!
And in anyway the grace of God has departed from your life, God, in His infinite mercy, shall restore it back to you, in the mighty name of Jesus!

Have a blessed morning!
Re: It Is Time To Study And Pray! #upperroom# by siamia(f): 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
Good evening.
Hope u had a splendid day, even with the rain. smiley

I am still sharing on the topic: Who told you that you are nak*d. Happy reading!

When the grace of God is absent from the life of a man, his nak*dness will be exposed.
What is it that tells you that you are nak*d?
What is it that opens your eyes to see your nak*dness?
What exposes a man’s nak*dness to the world?
1. Sin.
James 4:17 - ‘Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.’
The day Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit, thy sinned against God.
Sin happens when you know what you are supposed to do, and you do not do it.
God told Adam had Eve never to eat from the Tree of knowledge of good and evil.
They knew what they should do, but they did not do it.
Sin is the greatest thing that can remove the grace of God upon a man’s life.
Apostle Paul said in Romans 6:1 - ‘What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?’
Grace cannot continue where sin is present.
Sin exposes a man to the enemy!
Sin breaks the hedge of divine protection that surrounds a man.
When sin is present, the enemy can attack a man’s marriage, his health, his finances, his business, his projects, and his ministry.
Today, I pray that every grip of sin in your life shall be broken, in the name of Jesus!
The enemy said concerning Job in Job 1:10 - ‘Hast not thou made an hedge about him,
and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.’
Because Job lived a holy life, there was an unbreakable hedge of protection around him and his house.
Today, that same unbeatable grace shall cover every area of your life in the name of Jesus!
2. Disobedience.
Disobedience is the refusal or failure to obey a clear order. Disobedience is when a man breaks the rules. Adam and Eve disobeyed a clear order from God.
God said in Genesis 2:16-17 - ‘And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
Every disobedience carries consequences. God told Adam that the day that he eats that fruit from the tree of knowledge and evil, that day he will die.
Every time a man disobeys a clear instruction from God, the covering of grace will be lifted from his life and his nak*dness will appear.
Obedience covers a man’s nak*dness.
To be obedient is to do as you are told.
To be obedient is to carry out instructions to the last letter.
To be obedient is to submit to a higher authority.
When Adam and Eve disobeyed, the covering of grace was lifted from their lives, and they knew that they were nak*d.
Today, I pray, that the grace to be obedient to God, to come upon your life in the mighty name of Jesus!
Re: It Is Time To Study And Pray! #upperroom# by Scholar8200(m): 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
siamia:
THE MYSTERIES OF GRACE
Adam and Eve were naked, but they were not ashamed because they were covered by grace.
What is this grace?
Grace is a divine covering that protects a man.
Grace is a divine favour that positions a man.
Grace is an open door that blesses a man.
When grace is upon you, men will begin to honour you, situations will begin to favour you, doors will begin to open for you; things will
begin to work together for your good!
That same grace is coming upon you!
Adam and Eve enjoyed divine grace!
It was a grace that covered their unclothedness.
It was a grace that removed shame and reproach from their lives.
It was a grace that did not allow them to encounter disgrace.
Listen, it takes grace to be great in life.
It takes grace to avoid disgrace in life!
We do not go up in life by grade, but by grace.
When grace is in operation in your life, your life will be lifted!
When grace is in operation in your life, you will experience effortless rising in life! You will need more than what you merit, to be distinguished in life. You will need more than your ability to be raised in life. If all that you work for is what you eat in life, your food will be very small.
Adam and Eve were not naked because they enjoyed this grace!
Grace brings effortless rising in the lives of men. Grace stands a man out.
It was the Grace of God that lifted Joseph from
the prison and put him in the palace!
It was the Grace of God that took David from the wilderness tending sheep, to the throne of Israel as King! It was the Grace of God that transformed Jacob’s life from being a common criminal, to becoming Israel, the mighty man of God!
That same Grace will locate you tonight in the name of Jesus!

Good night, thanks for reading and God bless u.
Indeed, nay, Grace takes a step further, "teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world"Titus 2:12
Re: It Is Time To Study And Pray! #upperroom# by siamia(f): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
3. Fall from grace.
Another thing that opens the eyes of a man to know that he is nak”d, is when he has fallen from grace.
When a man falls from grace, he will fall into disgrace!
When a man falls from grace, he will know.
Adam fell from grace, and he lost his covering.
Esau fell from grace, and he lost his birthright.
Samson fell from grace, and he lost his anointing.
Saul fell from grace, and he lost his throne.
Gehazi fell from grace, and he lost his ministry.
Judas Iscariot fell from grace, and he lost his life.
May you never fall from grace in the name of Jesus!
I say, by the Blood of Jesus, may you NEVER fall away from the grace of God!
And wherever you have fallen from His grace, in His mercy, may the Lord restore you back today in the mighty name of Jesus!!!
Pray this prayer NOW: ‘Lord, never let me fall from Your Grace!!!’
4. Loss of fellowship with God.
Genesis 3:8 - ‘And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden.’
Why did Adam and Eve hide themselves from the presence of God? Because they had lost fellowship with Him. When Adam lost fellowship with God, he went to hide himself among the trees.
Psalms 139:7 - ‘Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?’
Where can a man hide from God? The answer is: NOWHERE!
One thing that exposes a man’s nak*dness is loss of fellowship with God. Loss of fellowship starts when you stop walking with God.
It starts when you stop listening to God.
It starts when you stop obeying God.
It starts when you don’t allow the Holy Spirit to lead you and take charge of your life.
Loss of fellowship starts when the presence of God is no longer with you.
Loss of fellowship doe not start in one day.
It starts little by little.
Job 14:19 - ‘The waters wear the stones: thou washest away the things which grow out of the dust of the earth; and thou destroyest the hope of man.’
Little by little, drops of water will destroy the greatest stone.
Loss of fellowship happens when, little by little, you become too busy to study the Word.
Little by little, you become too busy to come to Church.
Little by little, you become too busy to pray.
Little by little, you become too busy to do the things of God.
Little by little, you become too busy to hear the voice of God.
Judas Iscariot did not fall from grace in one day.
It started little by little.
Genesis 3:1-2 - ‘Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden.’
When Adam and Eve began to listen to the voice of the serpent, little by little, they stopped hearing the voice of God.
When it becomes easy to talk with the enemy, it means you have lost fellowship with God!
When it becomes easy for you to commit a sin, it means you have lost fellowship with God!
When it becomes easy to lie and cheat, it means you have lost fellowship with God!
When it becomes easy for you to break your marital vows, it means you have lost fellowship with God!
When it becomes easy to kill another person, it means you have lost fellowship with God!
When it becomes easy to live without the presence of God, it means you have lost fellowship with God!
May you not lose your fellowship with God!
I pray, as many as have lost their fellowship, the Lord shall restore you in the name of Jesus!
Re: It Is Time To Study And Pray! #upperroom# by siamia(f): 7:21am On Jul 24, 2016
Gdmrn and a splendid Sunday ahead.
Re: It Is Time To Study And Pray! #upperroom# by siamia(f): 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
People tell me how they dream and find themselves being pursued or arrested by police or uniformed men.
Police are law enforcement agents. They have a legal mandate and authority to arrest people. When a man commits a crime, or is perceived to have committed one, the police have a legal ground to move in and arrest him.
The bible tells us a story in 2kgs 4, abt a man who owed a debt, and the creditors had a legal ground to move in and take the sons as slaves until they could pay up the father's debt in full.
There are spiritual debts that our fathers owe, now that we are children of God and don't serve them, they try to move in to arrest us, our finances, our businesses, our health, etc. That's why u may often dream and see cops. They are what is called powers of our foundation and powers of our father's house.
If uve ever had such dreams abt being pursued, pls pray:

1. By the blood of the living Jesus, I renounce and break, every covenant, agreement, dedication and initiation with the powers of my foundation. In the name of Jesus.
2. By the blood of Jesus, i renounce and break, every covenant, agreement, dedication and initiation with the powers of my father's house. In the name of Jesus
3. By the blood of Jesus, i renounce and break, every covenant, agreement, dedication and initiation with the powers of my mother's house. In the name of Jesus.
4. Every power from my foundation, from my father's house, and my mother's house, i bind u in the name of Jesus. Release me by fire in Jesus name.
5. Every power looking for me, be swallowed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
6. O Lord, arrest the arrester, in the name of Jesus.

God bless u.

1 Like

Re: It Is Time To Study And Pray! #upperroom# by 123CarZ(m): 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
I always wear full military regalia in the dream, i mean camo, bullet proof, helmet, ak47 with bullets, ballistics, with the rank of a Full Leut(two stars). Can i get ur contacts pls. siamia

(1) (Reply)

Former Muslim Man Writes Letter To Christian In Nigeria / My Chat With A Christian Lady (witness) / God Is Looking For Men And Women Of F-A-I-T-H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.