Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

God Is Looking For Men And Women Of F-A-I-T-H - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Looking For Men And Women Of F-A-I-T-H (555 Views)

Ghanaian Prostitute Confesses To Killing 100 Men And Rendering 70 Impotent / 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Is Looking For Men And Women Of F-A-I-T-H by overcomersfaith(f): 9:57am On Aug 19, 2016
In our PCL today, we have an interesting topic before us. Today we are considering CV of men and women on line for God appointment. So if you have been wondering why God is not using you as much as that sisters or brothers you need to go through these criteria and know where you are yet to comply with, so as to hasten your employment letter delivered to you:

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/god-is-looking-for-men-and-women-of-f-a-i-t-h/
Re: God Is Looking For Men And Women Of F-A-I-T-H by GodIsFoolish: 10:06am On Aug 19, 2016
God is stupid, He should check the next planet
Earth is tired of His evil did

(1) (Reply)

Evidence That This World Will Not End / Jesus Is The New Testament Bible / What Jesus Must Have Looked Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.