Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. (23844 Views)

'the Attempt To Wipe Out The Igbo Race By Buhari Shall Fail' - Femi Fani-kayode / Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! / Why IPOB Are Celebrating Donald Trump's Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by murphyibiam15(m): 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I am waiting for the Igbos. They will invade this thread with their insults. Thats what they know.
sis u have made a point but the platform u made it isnt commendable...u have just succeeded in ridiculing igbos thats all....family matters shud be discussed in the closet and not wash ur dirty linen in public

that said; u reserve the right to make ur opinion

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Gistarena(m): 12:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
onepluone:

U just insulted IPOB with no prove that they ever insulted Attah. Why?

Nnamdi Kanu is the only person that can speak and be held as word from IPOB.

A yoruba mod has a job to hide any comment that calls for a restructed Nigeria and Hausa threaten war yet u still think that is possible?

Wake up! Sooner or later, igbos in lagos and abuja will not only lose their property but their life, it happened much closer to home in Port Harcourt.

Listen to the threats from Yoruba directed against igbos. Listen to threat from Hausa directed against igbos. Be wise!

Igbos need a new direction. Nigeria holds only death. Nigeria is a death card and Igbos have died enough.

Dont play to the gallery but be truthful to yourself. A word is enough 4 the wise.

The yorubas and hausas did not just started threatening the igbos, it is out of hate and tribal sentiment in NDI Igbo that made the yorubas and hausa to behave the way they are behaving today. We Ndi igbo hate alot, nobody made noise about IPOB when GEJ was in power but as soon as Buhari took over power, come and see hate from we ndi igbo. Nnamdi Kanu surfaced from no way and started preaching hate planting, planting hate in the minds of gullible Igbos. Nnamdi Kanu would have jejely, stayed back in UK enjoying his wife and family but he chose to bring himself out, today where is he, his supporters will say yes he is doing it for Biafra, Pls let me ask, who wants to be cooling off in Kuje, who no like better thing. Ndi igbo are not united that is why we are where we are today. Ndi lets wise up and stop embarrassing ourselves and average igbo man is known to be industrious but today people are looking at us as people who don't know what they want. Its a big shame
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by waternogetememy: 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
Gistarena:

The yorubas and hausas did not just started threatening the igbos, it is out of hate and tribal sentiment in NDI Igbo that made the yorubas and hausa to behave the way they are behaving today. We Ndi igbo hate alot, nobody made noise about IPOB when GEJ was in power but as soon as Buhari took over power, come and see hate from we ndi igbo. Nnamdi Kanu surfaced from no way and started preaching hate planting, planting hate in the minds of gullible Igbos. Nnamdi Kanu would have jejely, stayed back in UK enjoying his wife and family but he chose to bring himself out, today where is he, his supporters will say yes he is doing it for Biafra, Pls let me ask, who wants to be cooling off in Kuje, who no like better thing. Ndi igbo are not united that is why we are where we are today. Ndi lets wise up and stop embarrassing ourselves and average igbo man is known to be industrious but today people are looking at us as people who don't know what they want. Its a big shame

E be like say u people have mental problem.

Who cares? Not long now yoruba and hausa will start killing each other on the street.

We are through with ur BS. We dont care about ur bitch feelings. We want Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by kingzizzy: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ngozi123:

I will repeat my question:
If the Igbos were trying to force the whole of the South-South into Biafra then why are they demanding a referendum?

That is the question you will see no Biafran antagonist answer

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by wirinet(m): 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ngozi123:

It seems that you have an agenda... I gave you an example of one of the groups that include people from the South-South, who are campaigning for a referendum. I used the Lower Niger Delta Congress as an example as they are the most prominent of the groups demanding for a referendum; there are others- do you really need me to spoon feed you all of them? I also find it rather disrespectful that you would relegate a group that has been invited to UN functions as something that was coined by 'a few Biafrans in their rooms', perhaps I should rake it as an unintended compliment. I suppose you could say something similar about Nigeria, seeing as it was a term coined by the girlfriend of some British aristocrat... If you'd really done some research on the group as you had claimed then you would know that the main goal of the group is to achieve self-determination, within or without the confines of Nigeria, meaning that it is not a Biafra-centred group. This is stated very clearly on their webpage so either you don't know how to use an Internet search engine or you're just a liar.

I don't need to apologise to anyone as I didn't even make any mention of the South-South soldiers who fought for Nigeria. Why should I apologise to a people I didn't insult?

This is what I said:
"it would be disrespectful to disregard the minority soldiers that fought and died for Biafra by claiming that it is only for the Igbos."

Now, let's compare that to what you said:
"The fact that 100 or even 1000 non Igbo south south people fought on the side of Biafra dies [does] not mean anything."

Who insulted whom?
Arguing with you people is like arguing with a prerecorded message. Arguing with a person under hypnosis is better. I told you your fabled Niger Delta Congress does not exist outside social media and newspapers, instead of you to provide me with a physical contact orj at least their website, you are here fuming and claiming Niger delta congress is the most"prominent" Niger delta group asking for referendum. Maybe they are prominent in Aba or Onitsha, but in warri, Benin, yenagoa, portharcourt and other prominent south south cities, no one has seen or heard of them.
Since you are a member for this "prominent" group, do us a favour and link us to their website. I am interested to know when and how this group was formed, who are the leaders and their membership base, their aims and objectives and their offices around the federation and abroad.

While at it, list other less " prominent' groups of the South South that asks for a referendum to secede from nigeria with the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Ngozi123(f): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
wirinet:

Arguing with you people is like arguing with a prerecorded message. Arguing with a person under hypnosis is better. I told you your fabled Niger Delta Congress does not exist outside social media and newspapers, instead of you to provide me with a physical contact orj at least their website, you are here fuming and claiming Niger delta congress is the most"prominent" Niger delta group asking for referendum. Maybe they are prominent in Aba or Onitsha, but in warri, Benin, yenagoa, portharcourt and other prominent south south cities, no one has seen or heard of them.
Since you are a member for this "prominent" group, do us a favour and link us to their website. I am interested to know when and how this group was formed, who are the leaders and their membership base, their aims and objectives and their offices around the federation and abroad.

While at it, list other less " prominent' groups of the South South that asks for a referendum to secede from nigeria with the Igbos.

You're whole post is summed up by this phrase. I never said anything about the "Niger Delta Congress" and it speaks volumes that you would think that the Lower Niger= the Niger Delta. You have no argument; just apologise to those you insulted and move on. Like I said, if you want to learn more about them, use a search engine. You argued against it but you don't even know what it is?

Happy Sunday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by MrSegunAdewole: 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
[s]
santafe:

I am an Anambra guy, married to a beautiful and caring lmo girl and enjoying my marriage for almost 10 years now so STFU.
Nnamdi Kanu is a mentaly deranged lunatic and i am dumbfounded when i see so called educated folks rooting for this guy.

Btw @Adaureforever,I am with you 100% and i admire your treads. Don't mind the crackheads and illiterates
[/s]

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by MrSegunAdewole: 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
waternogetememy:

U deserve to be killed, in Biafra ur type will be an endangered species.

U will be like a goat in a cage with lions.

We will kill until igboland goes clear of bad blood from North and West.

Even some of u from Rivers have yoruba name, dat is an indication of the rape ur mothers suffered in Rivers during Biafra War.

U are poison, and are the reason igbos suffer. U dont deserve to live.

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Ngozi123(f): 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
36xtr39r:

Itsekiri man, you always want to show yourself on Igbo/IPOB matter.

You need to know that self-determination remains an inalienable right of ANY people. You've got freedom of association and so channel your negative energies towards Nigerdelta republic, OduaArewanistan republic or Nigeria.

Stop creating unnecessary attentions for yourselves.
Igbos don't need you and your people.

So he is an Itseriki man? I had no idea shocked. If I had known then I would have never engaged him in a debate; what do Itseriki people have to do with B.iafra or Igbos in general? I think that something sinister is at hand here...

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Ballmer: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Adaure4ever:
in as much that I oppose IPOB, but I will not fold my hands and watch you tell a lie about 1966 coup.
The military officers sent to kill M.I Okpara failed woefully, he went out for a conference.
It was a coup that was misintepreted as an Igbo coup as if other tribes were not part of the coup team.
Igbos occupied key federal positions before the coup, so say that the coup is for greediness to rule is a Falsehood and a Silly postulation.
Don't spread falsehood.

You see your kind of delusion is what as been plaguing the Igbos from creation. The coup you wrote about Igbos were visibly the arrowhead but in you analogy we should not blame any Igbo for that coup. Now relate this to the coups the northerner are the arrowhead please tell me where there no Igbo's among those coup plotters. Relate it to the degradation inflicted on Nigeria by both the North n the West as you claimed did no Igbo's partake in those adminstration ? So why do you blame other trubes for problems plaguing Nigeria knowing fully well that Igbo were part of each n every of such adminstrations no matter how small ?

Now the coup in question why do you not want Igbo's blamed when its glaring they are the majority in the coup ? Do you think because you chose to go sentimental others on the opposite side of the divide will also go sentimental with you ? What i have written here is just and noble.

You can not blame others for Nigeria woes and exclude easterner. They partook in those administration n to be just all the major 4 divide of the SE SS SW n the North should be rightly blamed for the woes. If that coup never tool place Nigeria might never experience any coup. Now imagine if crude oil was discovered when Nigeria was still a confederate state, tell me on what excuse would any aboki cornered their wealth ? So when you look at the bigger picture in perspective who should be blamed for the woes of the Niger Delta n the problem of resource control ?
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Melaye Submits Petition On Corruption By Manitoba To EFCC / Nwankwo Kanu Visits IGP Idris Ibrahim, Presents Jersey To Him / Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.