Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. (23837 Views)

'the Attempt To Wipe Out The Igbo Race By Buhari Shall Fail' - Femi Fani-kayode / Igbo Jew Status Dna Test Is Pathetic And Treason To Igbo Race! / Why IPOB Are Celebrating Donald Trump's Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by cheruv: 12:01am On Jul 23, 2016
medpren:

Hapu godi enyi m, nwanyi a kporu onweya 'Ada' kwesiri ka e nyocha ya ofuma. Kedu odu mmadu Ndi Igbo naa zu ogbua bikonu! Efelefu akaria la nu, ujo ji kwa m o.
I mághi na o bu nwanyi Ihnye I kwesiri imé bu ikpokete ya nso ma gùgùo ya...me ya kà o ghota na o nweghi ihe nēmeni
I má na umu nwanyi nāmá jijiji mà ha nu ihnye gbasara ilù agha,ya mere o ji buru oke na oru gi dika nwoke imé ya kà o na I gēchékwa ya undecided

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by medpren: 12:01am On Jul 23, 2016
Omoluabi16:
It's futile. You people have sworn to ignorance, being close minded and interpreting every action/inaction as hatred against you shows how naive you lot are. The P in ipob stands for propaganda eh? showing me a picture of some paid 100 placard carrying people is suppose to prove that the yoruba race hate you? I give up man. Your fb page spews enough daily ignorance to knock me out already, I couldn't deal with another round of 'evidence' .Safe man.

Why is your signature pro-disintegration (which means Pro-biafra) while your posts in the past 1 hour anti-Biafra, pro-status quo

Are you yorubas born with cerebral instability or you just decided to be unstable with you ever-pendulating ideology that makes you the most untrustworthy group in nigeria? please make us understand. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by MORNDEW(m): 12:08am On Jul 23, 2016
Look at a people. they are ready to kill their own just for a meaningless and irrational cause. Continue. by 2019 we will ask you guys how far?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by medpren: 12:14am On Jul 23, 2016
cheruv:

I mághi na o bu nwanyi Ihnye I kwesiri imé bu ikpokete ya nso ma gùgùo ya...me ya kà o ghota na o nweghi ihe nēmeni
I má na umu nwanyi nāmá jijiji mà ha nu ihnye gbasara ilù agha,ya mere o ji buru oke na oru gi dika nwoke imé ya kà o na I gēchékwa ya undecided

Obu ta bu esi izi ya na nairaland? Kedu ife ojiri mepewe odu thread ahu? Kedu odu nkpari di ihnye ahu? Obu ya na enye IPOB nni? Asi na ojuru ajuju ka onye nwere uburu isi, Anyi ga aza ya ofuma.

Mana agahim ekwe ka okparia umu IPOB na nwu ubosi obula maka odi nma na enwere onwe Biafra. Mba nu!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by cheruv: 12:23am On Jul 23, 2016
medpren:

Obu ta bu esi izi ya na nairaland? Kedu ife ojiri mepewe odu thread ahu? Kedu odu nkpari di ihnye ahu? Obu ya na enye IPOB nni? Asi na ojuru ajuju ka onye nwere uburu isi, Anyi ga aza ya ofuma.

Mana agahim ekwe ka okparia umu IPOB na nwu ubosi obula maka odi nma na enwere onwe Biafra. Mba nu!
Hàpù ya...dikam kwuru na mbu...umu nwanyi na a ká umu nwoke e nwe isi nkopù ma ha zùte mberede...Adaure I nēle anya bu otu nwanyi na NL a ihnye ya nāmasim. Eshi obula I nwere ohere,I gbalia hu na I dòro ya anya na ihe gbasara IPOB
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by OMAR12: 12:37am On Jul 23, 2016
I for one is a supporter of the biafran dream BT throwing insult is not way to go, especially at those from awka/cross I respect anyone from awka cross because of their gallantry during the war, iPod should stop insulting anyone and everyone restructuring is another way of learning how to govern ourselves by ourselves it like a mini country ( that is all zones are known as Geo economic Zone) by that we can detect our flaws identify our allies and consolidate of economic build up during the Geo economic zone era into a new found Biafra.
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by SamMilla1(m): 12:38am On Jul 23, 2016
And the Fulani Herdsmen are bringing peace and Joy to Igbo race.
Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by onepluone: 12:40am On Jul 23, 2016
Adaure4ever:
IGBOS are Very Intelligent BUT are they smart?
A smart man knows how to apply intelligence to reality.
[b]
Dat is y we wear the trousers and u wear skirt.

Ur idea of applying intelligence to reality is to bow to Muslims?

Y not do us a favour and go quietly to Kano Emir palace and request for your hijab?

We will not even notice, ur gone. Life goes on, we remain wat we are.

U must be that little girl dat dont know freedom comes with a price, sacrifice and life.

Freedom is not given but taken.

From Mandela and South Africa, to American Civil War and Abraham lincoln and Martin Luther King civil right movement and the children of Isreal from Egypt.

Are u a muslim? If not quietly convert to islam.

We will all happily sleep in eternity than betray Jesus and the sacrifice made by our martyrs. angry

But as with all fight for freedom, our victory is assured, google is your friend.

Postponing the inevitable has a deadline. Biafra or Nigeria disintegration cannot be postponed indefinately.

Even ur master Britain is falling apart. Ireland already left, Scotland is on the verge of leaving UK(BRITAIN)

[/b]

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by omenka(m): 12:49am On Jul 23, 2016
Whathaveidone:
I go scatter this una mumu thread with this Yoruba wey una dey call

Can't y'all Igbos discuss bitchafra without dragging Yoruba into it?

Abeg bone these people jor. Come make we Ciroc up! It is saturday morning!! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by onepluone: 12:50am On Jul 23, 2016
Saharawii demand freedom from Morrocco in 1960s, today the UN is fully committed to an independent Saharawi.

All these children should go and read their books abeg and stop taking on topics bigger than you.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Igboid: 12:51am On Jul 23, 2016
LoveDecay:
IPOB is irrelevant. It has always been, most easterners identify with it because of fear.

Easterners can kill a fellow brother in matters like this. Ojukwu did it.

IPOB your 'god' Nnmadi is in a Nigerian prison and yet nothing has happened.. you have written letters to every lame and toothless international institution including the UN, USA's lap dog, yet nothing.

Now, you go about bringing fake testimonials and your internet radio, a radio station that has been proven to lie to the illiterate populace of eastern Nigeria and the half baked state university graduate. I still have heard what school Nnamdi graduated from and what job he was doing in London.

Now on the matter of who is a Biafran or north. I will start by educating you're Koodo failed trader brains. Every bagger in Eastern Nigeria is a Nigerian including your ancestors.

Where is this place called Biafra , cos I don't see it on a map. So, how do you know who belongs to Biafra. Did Ojukwu, the unfortunate Nigerian general branded as a coward and woman wrapper hold any referendum before struggling for power. Since, they could rule this land by coup they decided to do it via cookoo.

.ad.men
You also

Yes, Ojukwu demanded for a plebiscite to be conducted in all non Igbo speaking parts of Biafra. A request Gowon turned down, knowing that the outcome won't be to his ( Gowon) or Nigeria's favour.

You really are an ignorant fellow, aren't you?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by onepluone: 12:55am On Jul 23, 2016
Igboid:

Yes, Ojukwu demanded for a plebiscite to be conducted in all non Igbo speaking parts of Biafra. A request Gowon turned down, knowing that the outcome won't be to his ( Gowon) or Nigeria's favour.

You really are an ignorant fellow, aren't you?

Y we boldly demand referendum, they rather make threats of war and death, like say them get weapon we dont have.

As we dey fall, dem too dey fall. The world know the faith of peaceful protesters in Nigeria.

That case is on going in ICC and registered at the UN.

IPOB will not come peaceful forever. Nnamdi Kanu death will spark a military response.

Just like America police are learning, anybody and everybody can kill with guns.

We too sabi shoot gun, modern warfare.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Dreambeat: 12:59am On Jul 23, 2016
It's obvious that the op is a child who is still being breast fed.As you grow up,you will understand what the Igbos go through in this cesspit called Nigeria.Your rants here show how childish and ignorant you are.Nwata akpo nazu amahi na uzo di anya.Freedom comes with a price.You expect the over fed elite who benefit from the rot to support a change in the status quo.You must be joking.Go and do some research before coming here to expose your ignorance on matters that are beyond your comprehension and reasoning capabilities.Meanwhile who made you the mouthpiece of the Southsoutherners.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by omenka(m): 1:05am On Jul 23, 2016
iPod, a disaster for Biafra- Chukwuemerie.

iPod, a very long rope- Onyeka Onwelue.

iPod embarrassing the Igbo race- Adaure4eva.

iPod- all the people above are all Yorlobars. cheesy

Mehn, loving this music!! #Sorry by Ross ft CB wink

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Igboid: 1:06am On Jul 23, 2016
onepluone:

Dat is y we wear the trousers and u wear skirt.

Ur idea of applying intelligence to reality is to bow to Muslims?

Y not do us a favour and go quietly to Kano Emir palace and request for your hijab?

We will not even notice, ur gone. Life goes on, we remain wat we are.

U must be that little girl dat dont know freedom comes with a price, sacrifice and life.

Freedom is not given but taken.

From Mandela and South Africa, to American Civil War and Abraham lincoln and Martin Luther King civil right movement and the children of Isreal from Egypt.

Are u a muslim? If not quietly convert to islam.

We will all happily sleep in eternity than betray Jesus and the sacrifice made by our martyrs. angry

But as with all fight for freedom, our victory is assured, google is your friend.

In Igboland, even woman can aspire for greater heights.

Adaure has been a tall Orji on this forum that had defended the Igbo honour and prestige with every fibre of her being against Igbophobic persons and groups.

However, I noticed that there is this general ignorance amongst the educated Igbos about the issues surrounding Bia*** and IPOB.

This ignorance stems from General lack of knowledge about Bia*** history and what IPOB stands for on their parts.

I have had to individually educate my educated Igbo colleagues on the Bia*** history and what IPOB represents, and I can assure, today I have made them all pro Bia*** or atleast non anti Bia***.

What Adaure need is education on what IPOB stands for, not what she thinks IPOB stands for or what her anti Bia*** friends told her IPOB is all about. She definitely doesn't deserve being insulted, or her Igbo identity or loyalty questioned. Her loyalty to Igboland has never been in doubt.

Our work is cut out. May God help us all.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Igboid: 1:10am On Jul 23, 2016
omenka:
iPod, a disaster for Biafra- Chukwuemerie.

iPod, a very long rope- Onyeka Onwelue.

iPod embarrassing the Igbo race- Adaure4eva.

iPod- all the people above are all Yorlobars. cheesy

Mehn, loving this music!! #Sorry by Ross ft CB wink

And how exactly is that any of your concerns?

As an Igede man you claim to be, shouldn't you be more worried about the Idomas assimilating your small inconsequential ethnic group or the Fulanis chasing you out of your ancestral lands?

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by onepluone: 1:13am On Jul 23, 2016
Igboid:

Adaure has been a tall Orji on this forum that had defended the Igbo honour and prestige with every fibre of her being against Igbophobic persons and groups.

However, I noticed that there is this general ignorance amongst the educated Igbos about the issues surrounding Bia*** and IPOB.

This ignorance stems from General lack of knowledge about Bia*** history and what IPOB stands for on their parts.

I have had to individually educate my educated Igbo colleagues on the Bia*** history and what IPOB represents, and I can assure, today I have made them all pro Bia*** or atleast non anti Bia***.

What Adaure need is education on what IPOB stands for, not what she thinks IPOB stands for or what her anti Bia*** friends told her IPOB is all about. She definitely doesn't deserve being insulted, or her Igbo identity or loyalty questioned. Her loyalty to Igboland has never been in doubt.

They fail to understand that Islam is being packaged for all Nigeria with the Sharia bill passing the second reading.

Her village will be shared with fulani with the passing of the second reading of the grazing bill in NASS.

Rather than be grateful to those who sacrificed everything to shine light on wat is going on, she want us to keep mute until Fulani put their knives through our necks.

I am totally disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 23, 2016
omenka:
Abeg bone these people jor. Come make we Ciroc up! It is saturday morning!! grin

Haha cheesy

Na night we dey drink our own grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Igboid: 1:17am On Jul 23, 2016
onepluone:

Y we boldly demand referendum, they rather make threats of war and death, like say them get weapon we dont have.

As we dey fall, dem too dey fall. The world know the faith of peaceful protesters in Nigeria.

That case is on going in ICC and registered at the UN.

IPOB will not come peaceful forever. Nnamdi Kanu death will spark a military response.

Just like America police are learning, anybody and everybody can kill with guns.

We too sabi shoot gun, modern warfare.

One thing I know is that, Ndiigbo can never share a nation with Yorubas and the North for long.

We have no basis whatever to co exist with them.

Those Igbos for their emotional/ economic/ sentimental selfish attachments to Yorubaland and North that preach One Nigeria, will have to make peace with the fact.

They always can naturalize in Arewa Oduanistan country, where their love for their Yoruba and Northern brothers would be watered and made to even grow more.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Emilokoiyawon: 1:17am On Jul 23, 2016
cool Ibos should carry their emotional mentality somewhere else. They are an emotional people. We Yorubas are cerebral people. Don't drag us into your childish/girly nonsense. Gold and poo don't mix muthafuckers cool

These idiots blame Yorubas and Northerners for one Nigeria. They have forgotten how their grandfathers/grandmothers were celebrating when Aguiyi Ironsi created the Unity government just because he wanted to use his own people to marginalize others all across Nigeria. Useless people with ZERO sense of history.

Also imagine one of these ipob yoot saying Nigeria will NEVER be restructured. But the same yoot is STILL demanding for Biafra. Can you anyone fathom this ipob 'logic'? A good analogy to this madness is the following:

You BELIEVE you will NEVER get 1000 naira from Chigoke but you are STILL DEMANDING 1 million naira from the same Chigoke. Is that not absolute madness.

This is why I (and so many reasonable Yorubas) refuse to identify with these yeeboos. You are dumb people easily given to emotional manipulation. Your minds are not clear/sharp all you do is make noise and repeat the same useless emotional phrases the Cownu handed to you before relocating to his current abode among thieves and terrorists. Sheeor!

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by onepluone: 1:22am On Jul 23, 2016
Igboid:

One thing I know is that, Ndiigbo can never share a nation with Yorubas and the North for long.

We have no basis whatever to co exist with them.

Those Igbos for their emotional/ economic/ sentimental selfish attachments to Yorubaland and North that preach One Nigeria, will have to make peace with the fact.

They always can naturalize in Arewa Oduanistan country, where their love for their Yoruba and Northern brothers would be watered and made to even grow more.

Keeping mute have killed far more people than speaking out, protest and raising awareness even through violence response.

Black Americans have been systematically murdered by the white establishment for hundreds of years, they are now speaking out and it is saving lives that would otherwise have been lost.

We will never stop our struggle for Biafra. Never!

We will not keep mute or be islamised. Never!

We will not be quiet while our children are held and subjected to trial in sharia court with hijab. Never!

Already, Nigeria is unworkable, a failure and grave yard for all in it to perish.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Igboid: 1:29am On Jul 23, 2016
onepluone:

They fail to understand that Islam is being packaged for all Nigeria with the Sharia bill passing the second reading.

Her village will be shared with fulani with the passing of the second reading of the grazing bill in NASS.

Rather than be grateful to those who sacrificed everything to shine light on wat is going on, she want us to keep mute until Fulani put their knives through our necks.

I am totally disappointed.

I don't think anyone can actually islamize anyone in Nigeria, that can't happen, not in this modern era,atleast not at gun point.

But I believe that Nigeria is a burden to Igboland, one that we must shed off, if we must soar as a people.

This is my basis for rejection of One Nigeria.

Any push for restructuring of Nigeria is a waste of time, because it won't sail, the North dropped her "Araba" ( secession) chants for "One Nigeria" chant in a matter weeks, not because they loved/ love Nigeria, but because of what they stood to gain from Nigerian unity.

They moulded/ structured one Nigeria from 1970-1999 to enable them extract those gains.

Any attempt to restructure Nigeria would rationally be seen as a move to deprive them of those gains, which was the only reason they signed up for one Nigeria, and would hence be interpreted to them as a demand for secession, as they would secede themselves without those gains.

In the eyes of the North, this is the equation.

Demand for Restructuring = Demand secession= Demand for war.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Abagworo(m): 1:35am On Jul 23, 2016
ikechu1:

Gbam. The first Biafra failed because of sabos. Personally I pray Adaure4ever looks towards north and yoloba for marriage and never look back. There's no doubt in my mind she's one of the people that would sabotage any attempt to make biafra a reality.

The 1st Biafra failed because Igbos have a problem of diplomacy, secrecy, strategic planning and liberalism. It will continue to fail until they realize what the few wise ones like me have known all along.

They always try to supress wise but opposing views and even go as far as declaring "persona no grata" on anyone with wise opposing view to what their brains have already been programmed or manipulated to believe. Attempt to seced as Biafra is impossible without the death of at least 2million innocent people and another surrender. The Niger Deltans know this truth and will always reject secession as an option. What we should talk about is more autonomy for States in terms of mainly fiscal affairs. That way each State grows at it's pace while the death of millions is avoided.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by onepluone: 1:38am On Jul 23, 2016
Igboid:

I don't think anyone can actually islamize anyone in Nigeria, that can't happen, not in this modern era,atleast not at gun point.

But I believe that Nigeria is a burden to Igboland, one that we must shed off, if we must soar as a people.

This is my basis for rejection of One Nigeria.

Any push for restructuring of Nigeria is a waste of time, because it won't sail, the North dropped her "Araba" ( secession) chants for "One Nigeria" chant in a matter weeks, not because they loved/ love Nigeria, but because of what they stood to gain from Nigerian unity.

They moulded/ structured one Nigeria from 1970-1999 to enable them extract those gains.

Any attempt to restructure Nigeria would rationally be seen as a move to deprive them of those gains, which was the only reason they signed up for one Nigeria, and would hence be interpreted to them as a demand for secession, as they would secede themselves without those gains.

In the eyes of the North, this is the equation.

Demand for Restructuring = Demand secession= Demand for war.

Threat never stopped anything from happening. The North threat are like water being poured on stone.

They never created Nigeria, they were persuaded non violently to join Nigeria by Nnamda Azikiwe.

Divide us, is all we pray to the powers that created us and dey will do it. They are just waiting for casala to burst.

They have given us time to end well, becos if they step in, it will end in enemy states that are in close proximity like India and Parkistan.

Buhari should respect the national confreence report and also call a referendum so we can end peacefully. We are destined to end as we started.

Our unity is not natural but man-made. Anything man-made is not forever.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Igboid: 1:49am On Jul 23, 2016
onepluone:

Threat never stopped anything from happening. The North threat are like water being poured on stone.

They never created Nigeria, they were persuaded non violently to join Nigeria.

Divide us, is all we pray to the powers that created us and dey will do it. They are just waiting for casala to burst.

They have given us time to end well, becos if they step in, it will end in enemy states that are in close proximity like India and Parkistan.

Buhari should respect the national confreence report and also call a referendum so we can end peacefully. We are destined to end as we started.

Our unity is not natural but man-made. Anything man-made is not forever.

Nigeria died in 1966.
The North( with the help of the British and their allies ) created one Nigeria in 1970.

Buhari would be stupid to implement the confab result. If I were a Northerner and in his position, I know I wouldn't.

Why should the North give away its current advantage on a platter of gold without a fight?

North current stranglehold on One Nigeria was won on the battle fields, only fools think they can take it away from the North or make the North give it away without a fight. These are Muslims were are talking about, add Negroid to the mix, and the prognosis gets even worst.

Restructuring of Nigeria is never going to happen, but if forced to happen, will be equivalent to asking for secession, as both will lead to war.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Yyeske(m): 1:55am On Jul 23, 2016
These kids praying for war in Igboland better go ask their parents or grandparents what a war looks like.
My late father was a veteran Biafran soldier but he never prayed for his enemy to experience one.
Those who pray for war will all die including Albino Nnamdi Kanu, God punish you all who feel like taking us back to 1970, imagine kids who never experienced a riot praying for war.
If y'all think the former Eastern region is still same, why are we not talking about our abandoned properties in Port Harcourt after the war, fools. I've always supported the Biafran dream but not the senseless IPOB way, they can all drop into River Niger.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Abagworo(m): 1:57am On Jul 23, 2016
Igboid:

Restructuring of Nigeria is never going to happen, but if forced to happen, will be equivalent to asking for secession, as both will lead to war.

Restructuring will not lead to war if based on the present 36 States and voluntary merger option. EG Imo could merge with Abia or Rivers with Bayelsa but not lumping the entire SS or SE together which will lead to serious war over who controls politics and resources.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Yyeske(m): 2:08am On Jul 23, 2016
Igboid:

Bros easy, not all Igbos are in support of IPOB or even Biafra, Ada needs no education on what she and majority of Ndigbo feel.
You guys make the most noise about a Biafra while most of us just watch, smell the coffee, Biafra isn't coming in your lifetime

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. by Igboid: 2:18am On Jul 23, 2016
Abagworo:

Restructuring will not lead to war if based on the present 36 States and voluntary merger option. EG Imo could merge with Abia or Rivers with Bayelsa but not lumping the entire SS or SE together which will lead to serious war over who controls politics and resources.

Keep telling yourself those lies.

Part of the restructuring is based on equitable representation in the NASS and other government bodies, which the current 36 states structure created by the North stands against.

Secondly is the issue of total resource control, which again will mean less finances to financially non viable states up North.

The only people who would fight over the six geopolitical zone structure proposed by Ohanaeze are the North and their co travellers.

Why should anyone be merging Abia with Imo without total resource control and loose center? to what end?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Okorocha: Uzodinma Refurbished My Project, Invited Buhari For Commissioning / Bola Tinubu Salutes Fashola On His 59th Birthday / Union Faults Aviation Ministry Merger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.