Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

A Story Of Conquer, Divide Then Rule - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Story Of Conquer, Divide Then Rule (1240 Views)

Untold Story Of How 21 Nigerians Made First List. / Isis/bokoharam Plan To Conquer & Divide Nigeria Into Maghreb And Habasha By 2020 / Is Boko Haram A CIA Covert Op To Divide And Conquer Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Story Of Conquer, Divide Then Rule by Sista(f): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2006
[size=20pt] Conquer, Divide then Rule
[/size]

Divide the subject and turn them into subjects. Make one feel that he is better than the other, make the light skin one the better one because we want to advocate that, the closer to white it gets, the better life will be. So, make the dark skin one the worse one. How you do this is, leave them (the light skin and the dark skin alone) but leave the light skin one in charge. The dark skin one will hate the the light skin one because he thinks the light skin one thinks he is superior because now, the light skin one has forgotten where he has came from and he is taking on the ways of the divider.

Voila! what do you have? A people who will do all that they can do to prove that he is better, they constantly fight each other. The one in charge (light skins) will be the winner because he is in charge of all the resources, he will make life bad for the dark skin ones because in his mind, if he does not do that to them, they will do that to him. The dark skin people will forever be poor because that is the light skins way of enforcing that he will always be on top. The Irony is, they are the same people. Some of them just have different facial characteristics but because they have been divided, they don't see each other as the same.

Now, the divider can come in and get all the resources he wants because the light skin one hates the dark skin one and now he does not care if what he gives the divider will make the dark ones suffer but he makes sure he does not suffer. The light skin one cares more about pleasing the divider because in his mind, the divider made the right choice in leaving him in charge. In his mind, the divider must have known the the dark skin ones were evil. In his mind, the divider must be the one chosen by God to keep order amongst the light skins and the dark skins. In his mind, because the divider chose him, in the near future, he might get a chance to move into the place of the divider and even if he doesn't, it was still a pleasure for him to be chosen by the divider to be the one in charge when the divider is to busy with other things.

Meanwhile, many years has gone by and the subjects have forgotten or never realized it was the divider who started this corruption of a people. As a result, the light skin ones are still in charge and they are still good friends with the divider. The dark ones are on the outside looking in. The dark skin ones suffers economically so he has time to think about why his life is so bad. He remembers what the divider did. He tells the light skins about the conspiracy to ensure that the divider will always profit from thee exploitation of the light skins and the dark skin people who are in essence, one in the same. The light skin does not want to hear of it because they is brainwashed and they thinks this is a ploy to overtake the them the( light skins). He shuns the dark skin to the point of sometimes death. A middle shade comes about, the one who is stuck in between light skin and dark skin. He feels for the Dark skins because he was raised by them but because of his neutrality in shade, he is able to swing between the both and pass off as either. He speaks up for the dark skins but because of the years that have gone by, some of the dark skins manage to acquire jobs from the light skins and they do not want to lose those jobs. As a result the middle shade is being attacked for speaking up for the dark skins and he is being attacked by his own people, the ones who raised him. He knows that the ones who raised him (darks skins) are only attacking him for speaking up for them because they live in fear. The dark skins are afraid that if the middle shade keeps speaking up for them, they will lose their jobs if the divider finds out that the dark skins are not appreciative of the jobs they have, even if they are not treated as equals. In his mind (the divider) it was the dark skins own people the (light skins) who are treating them this way. As a result, the divider now, does not directly interfere, instead, he tells the light skins to keep up the good work and that they the (light skins) are making so much progress. As a result, the dark skins never obtain equal rights, they only obtain limited dependant resources which are given to keep them dependant of the system which is reinforced by their inability to obtain equal rights. The middle shades, who are neither rich or poor continues to fight for the dark skins but he is always shunned. As a result, even some of the dark skins are fighting against each other because each time they look at each other, they fear what they know they already are. The light skins even fight against each other because even though they have it all, they are a bunch of miserable beings with out the fun they used to be able to have with the darks skins who happen to be related to them. The light skins continue to rule and they are for ever disgusted by the dark skins because each time they look at them, they fear what they could have been but in essence really are. The divider sleeps safe at night knowing that even with all the fighting the darks skins and the light skins do, he can always rely on neither of them listening to the middle shades.

Who is to blame at this point? Ah ha? You thought I would say the divider? nope it is the light skins and the dark skins who are to blame because they should not have even let the divider come in in the first place. As soon as the divider showed up, they should have both chased him away until he was gone forever, even if it meant their life. Baloney, it wasn't their fault. Gotcha!

Any way, what does the middle shade advocate? Seeing the enemy for who he really is and uniting with his fellow light skins and dark skins to battle against the one who started this all. Hence at that time and even after, they will all be equals.

This story can be applied to rich and poor

Educated [/b]and [b]un educated.

Blacks
and whites.

First class [/b]and [b]second class

Africans [/b]and [b]other Africans

United we stand, Divided we fall and continue to crumble.

The end

1 Like

Re: A Story Of Conquer, Divide Then Rule by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2006
My dear, pls restrict your clueless racist self to the racism boards. This is in no way relevant to a politics section!

Stop looking for cheap attention, you wont get it!
Re: A Story Of Conquer, Divide Then Rule by Sista(f): 12:14am On Dec 06, 2006
David, If I posted in the wrong section, my bad - but I can see that my mistake was able to indulge you in cheap criticism towards me, which, you know and I know you get a kick out of.

Go ahead, knock your self out.

Also, dividing and conquering is a political thing which can also be racial and racist, so kiss my you know what tongue
Re: A Story Of Conquer, Divide Then Rule by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 06, 2006
undecided

Knowledge and wisdom are two parallel lines that can never meet when it comes to certain intellectually impaired subjects.
Re: A Story Of Conquer, Divide Then Rule by Sista(f): 12:55am On Dec 06, 2006
I can see you took me up on my advice to keep knocking your self out. You know you love me and my hate filled self kiss
Re: A Story Of Conquer, Divide Then Rule by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 06, 2006
Stupid thread. Nobody created these divisions, the natural ones are what Donzman will call diversity. The ones that aren't natural came as a result of economic competition. Get a life Sista, think before you post.

1 Like

Re: A Story Of Conquer, Divide Then Rule by Catchfire1: 1:39pm On Jul 21, 2010
Sista:

[size=20pt] Conquer, Divide then Rule
[/size]

Divide the subject and turn them into subjects. Make one feel that he is better than the other, make the light skin one the better one because we want to advocate that, the closer to white it gets, the better life will be. So, make the dark skin one the worse one. How you do this is, leave them (the light skin and the dark skin alone) but leave the light skin one in charge. The dark skin one will hate the the light skin one because he thinks the light skin one thinks he is superior because now, the light skin one has forgotten where ,

I stopped somewhere around there. I've always wanted to take a nap wink

NOTE: I did not ask "W T F"!

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Lead Protest Against Fashola If: – Commissioner / Nigeria's Political Crisis - Video Clips / House Delegation Returns Empty-handed: Yar'adua Very Sick, Isolated. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.