Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,442 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Statistical Consulting Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Statistical Consulting Business (1565 Views)

Consulting Business / Starting A Management Consulting Business / Introducing My Financial Management Consulting Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Statistical Consulting Business by zebra(m): 9:23am On Sep 16, 2009
Would it be a bad idea to set up a statistical consultancy? Services will include research and data analysis, design & analysis of experiments for individuals, government and private companies; assist university/polytechnic research students with their research work and analysis;teaching and training on statistical methods, quantitative analysis, statistical computing and use of statistical packages for data anlysis.

Do you think this will be a good biz to do in nigeria considering the state of the nigerian economy? How can one go about setting up and making contacts to get clients?
Re: Statistical Consulting Business by candylips(m): 9:46am On Sep 16, 2009
which software package do u use
Re: Statistical Consulting Business by zebra(m): 11:20am On Sep 16, 2009
candylips:

which software package do u use

SPSS, minitab, R, SAS and MS-Excel
Re: Statistical Consulting Business by noworry: 11:34am On Sep 16, 2009
give me a call on 07029036825, I have a statistical training and research outfit, let's see if we can do something together. or mail goodness876@yahoo.com
Regards
Re: Statistical Consulting Business by zebra(m): 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2009
noworry:

give me a call on 07029036825, I have a statistical training and research outfit, let's see if we can do something together. or mail goodness876@yahoo.com
Regards

Good. Are u a Statistician? where are u based? I'm in kaduna.
Re: Statistical Consulting Business by zebra(m): 10:07am On Sep 17, 2009
please i need opinions from Economists and Statisticians in the house on how a statistical consultancy outfit can be made possible here in nigeria.
Re: Statistical Consulting Business by yemiyemi: 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2009
I think Statistical Consulting business is a good and viable business to venture into. Data and Statistical analysis are key to any corporate and public organisations sucess, if you really know how to identify your target clients and with necessary connections, sky is the limit Man.
For more information, you can contact me on 07035088651 and yemiyemi2003@yahoo.com
Re: Statistical Consulting Business by ishmael(m): 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2012
We are statistical consultants that provide statistical packages training such as SPSS, STATA, SAS, R, E-Views, Minitab, and Excel for students, individuals, businesses, govt, and marketing research companies. We also provide statistical support for Undergraduates, Masters, Msc, MPhil, and PhD students doing projects/thesis/dissertations in the data analysis section. We provide statistical support for product development, consumer satisfaction survey, market research, scientific research, medical research, clinical data analysis, and product/process control and improvement. We are based in kaduna, and we can work with you in any part of the country. For more details call: 09090185955, 07068945155 or email: ishmaelanga@gmail.com. We also develop questionnaires and analyze same for interested clients. We analyze any kind of data using SPSS, Minitab, and E-Views. We also do complete projects/thesis/dissertations for interested clients from chapter 1 to 5. For those in Kaduna you can locate us at MAAFS cyber cafe, El-shaddai Plaza, Sabo, Kaduna.
Re: Statistical Consulting Business by ishmael(m): 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2012
For ur research data analysis, questionnaire design, market survey, customer satisfaction survey, employee satisfaction survey, clinical/biological research data collection & analysis, military research, political research, social & economic research and psychological research, call 07068945155, or email: ishmaelxy@yahoo.com. We also provide practical training and training seminars on statistical computing using SPSS, minitab, SAS, and STATA.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Distributorship Opportunities / How To Get A Blackberry (bold) And Phones Free From An Ngo Right Here In Nigeria / How Much Does It Cost To Buy These Things In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.