Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,655 members, 7,813,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Crazy Definitions Of The Word "Nigeria" As Seen On Urbandictionary.com - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crazy Definitions Of The Word "Nigeria" As Seen On Urbandictionary.com (740 Views)

'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him / Nnamdi Kanu Eventually Seen On the Street In London (pics) / Two Definitions Of Leadership. Pope Benedict Xvi And Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Definitions Of The Word "Nigeria" As Seen On Urbandictionary.com by webincomeplus(m): 10:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
I decided to check for Nigeria on urbandictionary.com. And here are some crazy (but probably true) definitions I found.

Nigeria
African country where my friend Malbota Nwadeyi lives. He has promised to give me 25% of the $3.6 million dollars that he is trying to move to America. However, he needs my help to transfer the money overseas.

Nigeria
A country in West Africa that is the lagest oil producing country in Africa. It is also the largest black nation in the world. The country is humid and tropical, but full of coruppt leaders that sell the countries oil to the U.S. and keeps the profits for themselves. They don't even bother to put it into the country. Just into their own pockets!

Nigeria
1) n. A nation in northwester section of the African continent. Very hot, humid, and home of oil, rebellions, and internet scammers.

2) n. The scam capital of the world. See 419.

3) n. A member of OPEC, one of the few in Africa.

Nigeria
Where your bike, mobile phone and most of the money in your bank account would most likely end up if you lived in Birmingham, Nottingham or North London.

Nigeria
to cheat or defraud with a scam.

Nigeria
Any enclosure or exclosure including buildings, towns and cities that is overly populated by people of nigerian origin.
A "nigeria" can often be discerned by its populants unconvincing american accents, american brand clothing and (in younger circles)over use of the term "eh blud".*
*(english translation:excuse me brother)

One can often discourage the formation of a "nigeria " in an area by regularly shouting "IMMIGRATION" at random intervals

Source: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Nigeria
Re: Crazy Definitions Of The Word "Nigeria" As Seen On Urbandictionary.com by Oliviaxx(f): 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
shocked what the... angry angry angry
Re: Crazy Definitions Of The Word "Nigeria" As Seen On Urbandictionary.com by MDsambo: 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
:-/

(1) (Reply)

Sen Dino Melaye Exonerated ....... /  Russian Firm To Build 7,000 Barrels A Day Refinery In Calabar / No True Son Of Obaseki Will Vote For Ize-iyamu- Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.