Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Why Is The Quran In Reported Speeches ? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Is The Quran In Reported Speeches ? (4896 Views)

PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri / Mention Of Mosquito In The Quran / Who Is Your Most Favourite Reciter Of The Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Quran In Reported Speeches ? by Bobbywallexino(m): 10:42am On Jul 26, 2016
truthmans2012:

If those clear contradictions are not contradictions to you, it is because you are not good at English.
thank God not as bad as Bible's Contradictions
Re: Why Is The Quran In Reported Speeches ? by Bobbywallexino(m): 10:51am On Jul 26, 2016
truthmans2012:

If those clear contradictions are not contradictions to you, it is because you are not good at English.
Jesus said in John 14:27 "Peace I leave you

also in Mattew 10:34-37 " Do not think that I have come to bring peace on earth, I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. if you need more ask brother
Re: Why Is The Quran In Reported Speeches ? by truthmans2012: 11:06am On Jul 26, 2016
Bobbywallexino:
thank God not as bad as Bible's Contradictions

Should there be any contradiction after allaah had boasted there is none? It shows he was not saying the truth.

The God of the Bible didn't speak and contradicted Himself. When the prophets said "Thus said the Lord", you can't find the statement changed or contradicted later. What you islamists call contradictions in the Bible are statements of various men or kings who spoke many years apart. You cannot credit that to Yahweh.

But allaah of the quran was just changing his revelations at any time he wanted to deceive the people. He said he was changing and replacing his revelations with what he called better ones (Quran 2:106). If allaah is truly the all-knowing, why would he say something today and change it tomorrow as if he was making mistakes?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Quran In Reported Speeches ? by djboy50(m): 11:59am On Jul 26, 2016
May God forgive u all
truthman2012:
Muslims claim the quran is the direct revelations of allaah without any contributions by Gabriel and Muhammad. If it is true, their should be no reported speeches but direct speeches. But what we find in the quran are many reported speeches suggesting that either Gabriel or Muhammad spoke in the quran.

In the quranic quotes below, wherever you find the word 'Allah' should have been I or Me or My if they were direct speeches of Allah. Why should allah address himself as allah?

And when ye said: O Moses! We are weary of one kind of food; so call upon thy Lord for us that He bring forth for us of that which the earth groweth - of its herbs and its cucumbers and its corn and its lentils and its onions. He said: Would ye exchange that which is higher for that which is lower? Go down to settled country, thus ye shall get that which ye demand. And humiliation and wretchedness were stamped upon them and they were visited with wrath from Allah. That was because they disbelieved in Allah's revelations and slew the prophets wrongfully. That was for their disobedience and transgression.
(Qur'an 2:61).

And they say: Our hearts are hardened. Nay, but Allah hath cursed them for their unbelief. Little is that which they believe. And when there cometh unto them a scripture from Allah, confirming that in their possession - though before that they were asking for a signal triumph over those who disbelieved - and when there cometh unto them that which they know (to be the truth) they disbelieve therein. The curse of Allah is on disbelievers. Evil is that for which they sell their souls: that they should disbelieve in that which Allah hath revealed, grudging that Allah should reveal of His bounty unto whom He will of His slaves. They have incurred anger upon anger. For disbelievers is a shameful doom."
Qur'an 2:88

Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion. Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance." Wert thou to follow their desires after the knowledge which hath reached thee, then wouldst thou find neither Protector nor helper against Allah.
Qur'an 2:120

Or say ye that Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the tribes were Jews or Christians? Say: Do ye know best, or doth Allah? And who is more unjust than he who hideth a testimony which he hath received from Allah? Allah is not unaware of what ye do."
Qur'an 2:140

Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah. If only the People of the Book had faith, it were best for them: among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors.
Qur'an 3:110
Re: Why Is The Quran In Reported Speeches ? by djboy50(m): 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
Allah is Satan, may God forgive u for your ignorance
Anas09:

No, never. Allah never spoke to Muhammed. If he did, he wouldn't have mistaken the voice of Satan for Allah, who indeed is Satan.
They think if they keep saying "Allah the one true God", it will automatically be so. Glorious Koran, yet riddened with contradictions and inconsistencies. Glorious Koran which included revelations from Satan.
Salman Rusdhi exposed them once, they quickly abrogated that part, and his it.
Glorious Koran which keeps going under the knife to be chopped off. They still shout it to themselves "the glorious koran".
Someone said that "When a lie is told for a long time, even the one who invented the lie terms to believe that it is true". Muslims have so lied to themselves and their children until now, they are beginning to believe their lies.
Re: Why Is The Quran In Reported Speeches ? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
dalaman:

Its not a case of having a different opinion. This is an outright lie. Show me the peer reviewed scientific research that says the Koran contains words that are not from humans or agree he was lying.

You're trying too hard to act like a proper Atheist mate, it's very transparent and sadly pathetic.
Re: Why Is The Quran In Reported Speeches ? by Anas09: 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
plappville:

grin grin
Make sure to forgive my phone for the embarrassment it causes me. I type one thing, it gives me another. By the time I now it, it's too late to change it. I've done everything to remove the auto correct, it hasn't worked. I just have to live with the embarrassment of wrong spellings.
Re: Why Is The Quran In Reported Speeches ? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
truthman2012:

Why did allaah seem speaking directly as in 'We' and 'Us' through Gabriel and the same Gabriel still reporting allaah as in 'Allah' and 'His'? Why was Gabriel inconsistent?

All things being equal, you should be able to detect that manipulations were going on.

You just read but never try to comprehend, every noun or pronoun was used for a reason, arabic literary methods meant third and first persons could be used interchangeably, that's why the Quran is interpreted by those who study it, not just read it. And what manipulations? Manipulating who? Was Gabriel manipulating Gods words? Like I said, Angels were created like all creatures perfectly without freewill so it's impossible! Questioning their basic assigned nature is questioning Gods perfect nature. So what manipulation are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Quran In Reported Speeches ? by peteregwu(m): 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
truthman2012:

Yes, you are correct. The speaker in the quran is someone, not the God of Heaven. You don't refer to God as someone.

Satan too is also in the highest realm of the universe. After all we have those occult men that go into Astral travel and communicate with demons. Mohammed was possessed I guess.
Re: Why Is The Quran In Reported Speeches ? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
Anas09:

Make sure to forgive my phone for the embarrassment it causes me. I type one thing, it gives me another. By the time I now it, it's too late to change it. I've done everything to remove the auto correct, it hasn't worked. I just have to live with the embarrassment of wrong spellings.

I think you should be more worried about the embarrassment your puny I.Q causes you mate.
Re: Why Is The Quran In Reported Speeches ? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
peteregwu:

Satan too is also in the highest realm of the universe. After all we have those occult men that go into Astral travel and communicate with demons. Mohammed was possessed I guess.

But all Christians are possessed by "the holy schmuck" grin
Re: Why Is The Quran In Reported Speeches ? by dalaman: 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

You're trying too hard to act like a proper Atheist mate, it's very transparent and sadly pathetic.

This has nothing to do with my atheism. Your man just lied and I pointed it out. Where is the scientific research ?
Re: Why Is The Quran In Reported Speeches ? by peteregwu(m): 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nna na wao.... ..I have been reading all your posts and comment from the beginning, I do feel for the Muslims. Believe me I pity them, their condition is a pathetic one. Satan has bound this Muslims. I don't know how long, but o Lord I pray that you lose their common sense into working normally because their common sense is in Allah's coven.
Re: Why Is The Quran In Reported Speeches ? by truthmans2012: 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
peteregwu:
Nna na wao.... ..I have been reading all your posts and comment from the beginning, I do feel for the Muslims. Believe me I pity them, their condition is a pathetic one. Satan has bound this Muslims. I don't know how long, but o Lord I pray that you lose their common sense into working normally because their common sense is in Allah's coven.

May God deliver them o !!!
Re: Why Is The Quran In Reported Speeches ? by truthmans2012: 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
djboy50:
May God forgive u all

My friend, why are you unable to defend the quran using reported speeches. Can't you see something is wrong somewhere?
Re: Why Is The Quran In Reported Speeches ? by Bobbywallexino(m): 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
truthmans2012:

Should there be any contradiction after allaah had boasted there is none? It shows he was not saying the truth.

The God of the Bible didn't speak Bible are statements of various men or kings who spoke many contradicted Himself. When the prophets said "Thus said the Lord", you can't find the statement changed or contradicted later. What you islamists call contradictions in the Bible are statements of various men or kings who spoke many years apart. You cannot credit that to Yahweh.

But allaah of the quran was just changing his revelations at any time he wanted to deceive the people. He said he was changing and replacing his revelations with what he called better ones (Quran 2:106). If allaah is truly the all-knowing, why would he say something today and change it tomorrow as if he was making mistakes?
Bible are statements of various men or kings who spoke many years apart? you mean Bible has Man made Law. Read Matthew 15:9 , it is stated therein that the worship of those who prefer to follow man made laws will not be accepted. I was Christan but thank God I joined Islam.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Quran In Reported Speeches ? by Bobbywallexino(m): 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
truthmans2012:

The God of the Bible didn't speak and contradicted Himself. When the prophets said "Thus said the Lord", you can't find the statement changed or contradicted later. What you islamists call contradictions in the Bible are statements of various men or kings who spoke many years apart. You cannot credit that to Yahweh.

Bible has Man made Law. Read Matthew 15:9 , it is stated therein that the worship of those who prefer to follow man made laws will not be accepted. I was Christan but thank God I joined Islam.
Re: Why Is The Quran In Reported Speeches ? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
dalaman:

This has nothing to do with my atheism. Your man just lied and I pointed it out. Where is the scientific research ?

Like I said, you're trying too hard.
Re: Why Is The Quran In Reported Speeches ? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
truthmans2012:

My friend, why are you unable to defend the quran using reported speeches. Can't you see something is wrong somewhere?

Yes, something is wrong in your head.
Re: Why Is The Quran In Reported Speeches ? by najib632(m): 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
Anas09:

It's good you came, now address the OP.
Again. Why is Allah reporting his own speech? Almighty can't talk with authority. By the act, it shows Allah is in the class of mere humans.

Keep telling yourself that you are a monotheist. Keep deliberately lying to yourself that you don't know that before Muhammed was born, an Idol by the name of Allah was worshipped in the same Ka'aba of today, the same moon festivals were performed then, as they performed today, the same manner. The Hajj pre-dated Muhammed. The going round the stone and kissing it wasn't an Islamic ritual. It was done long before Muhammed started Islam.
The Ramadan you observe was a long standing ritual in the pre-Islamic era, you still do it today. Allah was a moon god, Alat, Malat and Uzzah where his daughters the stars. That explains why you still have the crescent moon and star as the islamic symbol. That explains why your lives are still shrouded in the movement of the moon.
Those deities, according to history, were demons, but Muhammed who claimed to have banished them, leaving only allah, still consulted them.
Keep telling yourself, you are monotheist. Poor deceived soul.
When you were reading the history of Islam didn't you see when prophet Muhammad S.A.W. was preaching against idol worship which lead him to the execution of his followers, which also lead to his Hajj (migration). He moved to medina where the decendants of a king and his council men have been waiting for his arrival. He disrupted trade of the pagans which lead to full scale wars between pagans and Muslims. He later defeated the pagans and entered mecca. He himself destroyed Alat. Why do you think God cursed one of prophet Muhammad's uncles its because he said that Muhammad S.A.W. has never told a lie but he has lied today since he said they should stop worshipping Alat, Malat and Uzzah. for more information visit this link https://www.al-islam.org/life-muhammad-prophet-sayyid-saeed-akhtar-rizvi/battles

Muslims started using the crescent moon and star as our logo during the Holy war (war between Muslims and Christians over masjid Al-aqsa or temple mout ). The Ottoman empire adopted it and soon it became widely accepted as the symbol of Islam but if you notice Saudi Arabia uses Palm tree and two swords crossing each other. Muslims use the crescent moon and star because when the world is dark (at night) the moon shines it light and it becomes bright and the stars are used for direction so it applies to the real life accepting Islam is light and Quran and sunnah are used for guidance so they represent the stars.
Re: Why Is The Quran In Reported Speeches ? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
Anas09:

Ale, answer the op. Why is Allah reporting his own speech?  Is there a higher deity above Allah? Or Muhammed forgot he wasn't suppose to speak for Allah?

"Why is Allah reporting his own speech?"

Because Deutronomy 18:18 had informed us that.

"A Prophet I shall raise up for them from the midst of your brothers, like you (Moses). AND I SHALL PUT MY WORDS IN HIS MOUTH, and he will CERTAINLY SPEAK to them all that I command him".

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The Quran In Reported Speeches ? by Presbulg(m): 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
WORDWORLD:

"Why is Allah reporting his own speech?"

Because Deutronomy 18:18 had informed us that.

"A Prophet I shall raise up for them from the midst of your brothers, like you (Moses). AND I SHALL PUT MY WORDS IN HIS MOUTH, and he will CERTAINLY SPEAK to them all that I command him".

Hhmmm

Allahu Akbar

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Quran In Reported Speeches ? by Jay542(m): 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
That's how Allah sends his message. You can't question why he sends it like that. He is our maker. He is our creator. ALLAHU AKBAR. Moreso, the term 'I' can be referred to anyone or anything. If he sends the message using term 'I' it most likely would cause confusion. People will misinterpret. He is Allah, the All knowing.
Re: Why Is The Quran In Reported Speeches ? by najib632(m): 12:56am On Sep 12, 2016
truthman2012:
Muslims claim the quran is the direct revelations of allaah without any contributions by Gabriel and Muhammad. If it is true, their should be no reported speeches but direct speeches. But what we find in the quran are many reported speeches suggesting that either Gabriel or Muhammad spoke in the quran.

In the quranic quotes below, wherever you find the word 'Allah' should have been I or Me or My if they were direct speeches of Allah. Why should allah address himself as allah?

And when ye said: O Moses! We are weary of one kind of food; so call upon thy Lord for us that He bring forth for us of that which the earth groweth - of its herbs and its cucumbers and its corn and its lentils and its onions. He said: Would ye exchange that which is higher for that which is lower? Go down to settled country, thus ye shall get that which ye demand. And humiliation and wretchedness were stamped upon them and they were visited with wrath from Allah. That was because they disbelieved in Allah's revelations and slew the prophets wrongfully. That was for their disobedience and transgression.
(Qur'an 2:61).

And they say: Our hearts are hardened. Nay, but Allah hath cursed them for their unbelief. Little is that which they believe. And when there cometh unto them a scripture from Allah, confirming that in their possession - though before that they were asking for a signal triumph over those who disbelieved - and when there cometh unto them that which they know (to be the truth) they disbelieve therein. The curse of Allah is on disbelievers. Evil is that for which they sell their souls: that they should disbelieve in that which Allah hath revealed, grudging that Allah should reveal of His bounty unto whom He will of His slaves. They have incurred anger upon anger. For disbelievers is a shameful doom."
Qur'an 2:88

Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion. Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance." Wert thou to follow their desires after the knowledge which hath reached thee, then wouldst thou find neither Protector nor helper against Allah.
Qur'an 2:120

Or say ye that Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the tribes were Jews or Christians? Say: Do ye know best, or doth Allah? And who is more unjust than he who hideth a testimony which he hath received from Allah? Allah is not unaware of what ye do."
Qur'an 2:140

Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah. If only the People of the Book had faith, it were best for them: among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors.
Qur'an 3:110
Its Arabic translated to English, Do u expect the laws of English to apply un Arabic? And also when reading the Quran u understand it don't u? U see one major thing with all u enemies of Islam is u don't read the Quran your selves u don't research on Islam u just follow what the peechers of hate tell u. For example if I want to research on John the Baptist (pbuh) I wont go to a Jewish website to learn about him because they will definitely lie so i what should I do I wiill go to an Islamic or Christian website uts jus simple logic.
Re: Why Is The Quran In Reported Speeches ? by najib632(m): 1:02am On Sep 12, 2016
djboy50:
Allah is Satan, may God forgive u for your ignorance
Christian if u have an android phone download Google translate or translate app on playstore and set translation from Arabic to English then tell me what u saw if u really are in the religion of Christianity because of truth good luck
Re: Why Is The Quran In Reported Speeches ? by najib632(m): 1:05am On Sep 12, 2016
truthmans2012:

Whre did u say that Allah contradicted himself?
Re: Why Is The Quran In Reported Speeches ? by najib632(m): 11:27am On Sep 12, 2016
gbenson:
OP download the book. The truth about Muhammad by Robert Spencer...its an eye opener.

Muslims would avoid this topic because any wrong statement they make could cost them their head(Literally)
Why... Why wouldn't you fear Allah, Muhammad S.A.W. Was an illiterate look at how he has changed the world, look at the miracles of the Quran look at how the Quran talks about the Formation of a foetus in a womb, The Quran tslks of how the earth orbiting the sun, Algebra was derived from al-Quran, the use of honey as medicine, the barrier that is set between the Indian ocean and Atlantic ocean the correct story of the miraculous birth of the blessed Messiah (Jesus) A.S. please don't let the media and some good for nothing people put hatred in your hear till it blinds you I want you to go to YouTube and search the Arrival s Google operation false flag, the U.S. said they were going to fight terror in Iraq which was a blatant lie has terrorism not quadruple d since then? look at Afghanistan look at Lebanon, look at libya who sponsored the rebels? in Syria who is sponsoring the rebels? These people don't care about God look at how their country is look at the babaric acts they carry out but they call it civilisation. They have forgotten about death and have closed their eyes to chase the rich in this cursed world forgetting that they would die they have sold their souls to The devil just to have a joy that won't last. My brother their is a war going on between the Devils and the humans and they are winning look at our society today immoral values are cherished while the moral one's are despised, this is how the Devil wants us to be he doesn't want us to love God and worship he wants us to keep rebelling against our creator since he's arrogance has made him to have no share in the hereafter he wants to drag as many people as he can to hell, and tge only way to escape is to worship God sincerely. If you notice when the good and evil are fighting, the good always try to expose the evil and stop them from there treacherous acts while the evil wants the good to become like it is that right? Please brother open your eyes before you "die"
Re: Why Is The Quran In Reported Speeches ? by najib632(m): 11:44am On Sep 12, 2016
truthmans2012:

Subuhanallah The Quran does not have any mistakes in it. The Quran was not revealed in one day it was revealed in a period of 23yrs. When the prophet was challenged or when the sahaba made a mistake or when they have lost or won a battle. Are you trying to tell me that God stoping the Arabs from burying women alive, stoping homosexuallity, stoping the consumption of pork, stoping women from dressing naked, stoping the maltreatment of slaves, stoping people from denying the orphans their inheritance and also killing innocent people, and so to pray and give out alms, is this a wrong thing to do? is that a mistake my friend?
Re: Why Is The Quran In Reported Speeches ? by yetunsbay(m): 11:30am On Sep 18, 2016
truthmans2012:

thou this doesn't correlate bt can still be cited..no one can compare a being with Allah. So, can u ask your father the reason he take a decision in ur family?
Re: Why Is The Quran In Reported Speeches ? by harbjar(m): 12:05pm On May 20, 2018
true2god:
I think it is haram to apply logic in Islam.
Says a person who believes 1+1+1=1 (trinity) where is your logic... If anyone is to talk about applying logic, Christans shouldn't be there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Muslim Clerics Seen Dancing Naira Marley's Soapy Dance!!! / Music In Islam / The Missing Verses Of The Quran With Proofs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.