Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Nigerian Athlete Seye Ogunlewe Begs For Sponsors On Twitter - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Athlete Seye Ogunlewe Begs For Sponsors On Twitter (620 Views)

Nigerian Athlete Blessing Okagbare Breaks 22-year-old African Record / Nigerian Man Begs For $500 In Ronaldo's Live Facebook Video / 2016 Rio Olympics: Jonathan Akinyemi’s First Nigerian Athlete To Arrive Rio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Athlete Seye Ogunlewe Begs For Sponsors On Twitter by tall2ce(m): 12:47am On Jul 23, 2016
Nigerian athlete, Seye Ogunlewe would be representing the country at Olympic Games in Rio next month. The athlete took twitter to beg for sponsors. He would participate in 100metres sprint and he tweeted "Just so everyone knows we all got that message saying we should get our own tickets to Rio!" He further attacked Gtbank on twitter tweeting "Sponsor Nigerian Athletes and stop tweeting about irrelevant stuff like Pogba". and also Olympic mik "You call yourselves Olympic milk but don't sponsor any Nigerian athlete going to the Olympics ? @OlympicNigeria".
The man is really frustrated and our Sports Ministry and the Athletics Federation of Nigeria did nothing to get sponsors. When they now represent other countries like Gloria Alozie and Francis Obikwelu did or Daniel Igali the wrestler, we start saying they are not patriotic.

Naija na wa ooo
lala and seun help push to Front Page so that this athlete can be noticed and also be helped.

Re: Nigerian Athlete Seye Ogunlewe Begs For Sponsors On Twitter by SamMilla1(m): 12:56am On Jul 23, 2016
This is proving to be the worst government in the history of Africa.
I think this Buhari came for revenge against everything not dominated by Fulani people.

Yes, thats whether you like it or not, your President cares nothing about anything that has no Fulani names written all over it.

As soon as he was sworn in as President, one Ahmed Musa became the Super Eagles captain, indiscriminately replacing Enyeama, the most decorated Nigerian goalkeeper and jumping ahead of Mikel Obi who played for Eagles many years before he came. We saw it as nothing but now it's clear.

This is the same man that imports grass for cattle from the same Brazil.

Thats why he created one useless TSA to pack all Nigeria's money on one place and make everybody beg for food. It's happening already.

Where are the South West 97peecenters? Your brother is begging for money to go to the Olympic. This is the kind of time I check for names, not when crimes are committed
Re: Nigerian Athlete Seye Ogunlewe Begs For Sponsors On Twitter by okonja(m): 1:00am On Jul 23, 2016
embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Athlete Seye Ogunlewe Begs For Sponsors On Twitter by Nobody: 1:12am On Jul 23, 2016
Honestly, I want to cry.
As a Nigerian I feel so ashame.

Please what is this Fulani from Daura doing!
From economy, power and now even sports in ruins!!

In fact I definitely have to cover myself with blanket and force myself to sleep now. APC is nothing but a disgrace.

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Starting XI Transfers Arsenal Would Have Had.... / What's Wrong With This Statement On A National Television / Kanu Trend Worldwide As He Scored Hatric In Arsenal Legends Match Against Milan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.