Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men (13322 Views)

FG Saves N250bn From Detection Of Ghost Workers On Payroll / Padded Budget: PDP & Jibrin's Revelations / NASS Padded 2016 Budget With N481bn - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men by batstan(m): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2016
They just delayed the budget and gave PMB a bad name........ SMH for those who lack understanding of all these....

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2016
keep exposing yourselves and make the common man wiser of your antics, yeye legilooters, and one clueless Nigerian who have collected 1k will come and defend these thieves

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men by AntiWailer: 9:10am On Jul 23, 2016
BarryX:
Did you just read yourself,
Like the budget was not padded from the executive yeah?

All these buttlicking sef

What is buttlicking ?

Was the person in charge of budget not fired by Buhari.

I know it is difficult for the common man to admit integrity in anybody but u learn to give people benefit of doubt.
Re: Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men by limeta(f): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2016
If onle Buhari was anything decent
All the same put them in prison

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men by Adesiji77: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2016
Keep exposing "yaselves" cool

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men by bigiyaro(m): 9:21am On Jul 23, 2016
All dis corporate thugs in the Assembly, make una keep talking, d truth will soon come out.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2016
With all these accusations it is obvious that some legislators stole our money through padding the budget . In other words, stole our money through FORGERY. So the police, DSS, EFCC etc etc are waiting for someone to write a petition against these people before the AGF charges them to court - for forgery and stealing. This is a more serious CORRUPTION case than the alleged amendment of the Senate Rules.
Fighting corruption indeed
Re: Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men by barcaboi(m): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2016
ace05:
Where is the EFCC/Police / DSS when they are actually needed.
Answer; nowhere, they belong to the ruling party.

#separatetheofficeofattorneygeneralandministerforjustice.
is Ogor in APC....didn't PDP vote Dogara in as Speaker.....live wt it
Re: Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men by smirn(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2016
It is good we are beginning to see the real facts about the budget and the we can can see who the real enemies of this country are. I knew it long time ago that all the issues surrounding the 2016 was masterminded by the enemies within just simply to frustrate the good plans of the APC lead government. The shame of the NASS started when they raised the issue of missing budget, then it was cases of discrepancies and errors from various MDAs and later threatened to override the consent of the president if he refused to signed the mess up appropriation into law. The budget proposal was deliberately mispresented to Nigerians by NASS for them to have gain public support and smartly manipulate it to their own selfish gains but they forgot that with PMB, it is not game as usual. The truth remains that the APC in NASS was largely infiltrated by the PDP who are head bent in an already failed attempt to thwart the Change Agenda. When the APC wanted to ensure that the right people in the party occupies the leadership of NASS, the PDP lawmakers in APC clothing resisted it and gullible Nigerians supported them.
For Dogora, these allegations will be investigated and it will require you to step down as speaker to give room for proper investigation and necessary recommendations. Hon Jubrin or what do you call yourself, you are a real disgrace to your constituency. I vividly remember when you came on air on Channels to criminally defend the non inclusion of the Lagos to Calabar rail project. I notice how selfish you are after it was proved that although the said project was erroneously omitted from the initial proposal but was later corrected at the committee level as requested by the minister for transport. The floating NGN80b discovered in the said ministry budget should have easily be appropriated for the said rail project but you are your wicked colleagues wanted to divert it to your constituency project so you can share from it. All the enemies of the government be it in APC, PDP, in the executive, legislature or judiciary even among Nigerians will definitely fail and be put to shame.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men by solid3(m): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2016
This skenario just reminds me of the City of Thieves.
Re: Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men by AlanSugar(m): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2016
Qmerit:
They were busy padding budget up and down and allowed pained mofos to call Baba names
during the budget passage, no one is free/innocent in that house you are all the same.

Bros, imagine the level of insults the old man received over this mess, and they were all there laffing off thier sick asses. Who now has the last laff? I have nothing further!
Re: Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men by sexychocho(f): 10:54am On Jul 23, 2016
No more secrets
God go catch all of una
Re: Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men by ceasero: 11:24am On Jul 23, 2016
Exponental:
I don't believe this. If Jibrin padded, he couldn't have gotten away with it without Dogara's approval. I want to believe there was conflict of sharing formula, superiority, personal belief, faction or something. Dogara can never be innocent!
If Buhari does get to the root of this, he should forget the corruption fight he is preaching and legalize it in his administration (lolz).
jibrin signed the budget .he padded it allocating projects to his constituency that's why he was sacked
Re: Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men by bloodkiIler: 11:27am On Jul 23, 2016
BarryX:

don't mind him

Buhari is a certified useless corrupt bastard gworo chewing gorilla

cc
Omenka modath ngeneukwenu

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men by seguntijan(m): 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
"Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn.." – Yakubu Dogara
" Dogara Padded Budget With N30bn..." - Jibrin Abdulmumin.
At the end of the day, neither of you went away with the padded money because there is new Sheriff in town. Shameless set of people.
Reminder : 'Those who padded the budget will not go unpunished' -PMB
Lets go there PMB , carry the anti-curroption war into NASS! After all NASS have refused to give us
# OPENNASS .
We await revelation of contributions of members of the green chambers to the padding!

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men by Iceberg3: 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
bloodkiIler:
don't mind him
Buhari is a certified useless corrupt bastard
OP...K. The Great .. cheesy
Re: Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men by phemmyutd(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Now we know those that padded the budget. Thank God for giving us Buhari

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men by toprealman: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
And our Rio contingents are literally begging for flight ticket. Dreadful......someone is certainly a misfit.
Re: Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men by Orikinla(m): 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
Kleptomaniacs have turned Democracy into kleptocracy in Nigeria.
Re: Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men by ayindejimmy(m): 3:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
[/quote]

Just thank your stars. Because what you're hearing now had been a tradition in the past NA. Three are things are making it impossible now

There's a new sherif in town.
Nigerians are less tolerant
There's paucity of fund

If not, it would have been biz as usual

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men by jahsharon: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
EFCC investigators are warming up. Several arrest of Honourables and Senators coming in the coming days. Yet, idiots will say Buhari is a dictator. Please tell me who can tame these mafias if not a civilian dictator like Buhari? What would GEJ have done? Definitely, he would have been silent, afterall Budget padding has been going on since the beggining of the civilian government. Thank God the people's general PMB has come to cleanse the land.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men by ofwest47(m): 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Exposed! it means this budget padding, fake constituency projects, juicy and not so juicy appointments has been going on since the 1st assembly of 1999 till this 8th assembly; no wonder politic in Nigeria is a do or die affair. One can imagine trillion upon trillions of monetary resources both local and foreign have gone into pockets of less than 0.0001% of Nigerians in the name of politics which brought about the conditions we found ourselves in Nigeria this morning.
We thank God for bringing PMB to let us understand what is known as budget padding since it started in 1999.
Sai Buhari sai Baba.

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men by DrLuv: 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
smirn:
It is good we are beginning to see the real facts about the budget and the we can can see who the real enemies of this country are. I knew it long time ago that all the issues surrounding the 2016 was masterminded by the enemies within just simply to frustrate the good plans of the APC lead government. The shame of the NASS started when they raised the issue of missing budget, then it was cases of discrepancies and errors from various MDAs and later threatened to override the consent of the president if he refused to signed the mess up appropriation into law. The budget proposal was deliberately mispresented to Nigerians by NASS for them to have gain public support and smartly manipulate it to their own selfish gains but they forgot that with PMB, it is not game as usual. The truth remains that the APC in NASS was largely infiltrated by the PDP who are head bent in an already failed attempt to thwart the Change Agenda. When the APC wanted to ensure that the right people in the party occupies the leadership of NASS, the PDP lawmakers in APC clothing resisted it and gullible Nigerians supported them.
For Dogora, these allegations will be investigated and it will require you to step down as speaker to give room for proper investigation and necessary recommendations. Hon Jubrin or what do you call yourself, you are a real disgrace to your constituency. I vividly remember when you came on air on Channels to criminally defend the non inclusion of the Lagos to Calabar rail project. I notice how selfish you are after it was proved that although the said project was erroneously omitted from the initial proposal but was later corrected at the committee level as requested by the minister for transport. The floating NGN80b discovered in the said ministry budget should have easily be appropriated for the said rail project but you are your wicked colleagues wanted to divert it to your constituency project so you can share from it. All the enemies of the government be it in APC, PDP, in the executive, legislature or judiciary even among Nigerians will definitely fail and be put to shame.
I never knew we still have people with reasonable, humane and technocratic reasoning in nigeria, not all these political bigot with no single understanding of what actually take place in this country., not people with myopic view of things
Re: Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men by GuyfawkesAB(m): 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
Eboski:
APC see una life............
We need good governance not this drama week after week.....
when will APC wake up from there dreams that Nigerians are suffering?
DINO and TINUBU drama as ended in Senate..
Now is the turn of HOR......
2019 isn't far............................... kwattinew

APC shame....

Read the piece again and you won't have to blame it on APC. When it comes to looting and sharing our commonwealth, there is no party discrimination. Dogara, Ogor, Ado-Doguwa and Jibrin himself are all suspect irrespective of party affiliations
Re: Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men by ace05(m): 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
barcaboi:

is Ogor in APC....didn't PDP vote Dogara in as Speaker.....live wt it

Good day my dear, just to clarify, I am not a surporter of any political party in that country as I believe that none of them has a system of governance that is adhered to. I don't care who is President I just want the life of the average person improved by good governance.
Shalom my good lad.
Re: Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men by mbhs139(m): 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
I only read all the comments on the first page and I'm not impressed at all by what I was reading. Don't you all know that it is illegal in the first place for the national assembly to even tamper with what is sent to it by the executive ? Its absolutely wrong. Their job is pass the budget and not to add or reduce it. And there's also nothing like constituency allowance or project in our law books or constitution, we don't have such a budget or account heads. The work of the assembly is to vet what the executive passed to it as budget, send it back to them for correction if it's not properly done or needs to be tinkered with. It's not their prerogative to alter same.

All constituency allowance or constituency projects money received all along is illegal and a fraud.

You all were just shouting Buhari this, Buhari that,
Re: Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men by tundexijim(m): 12:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
BarryX:

Who prepare the initial budget? Is it not the executive. how will someone that prepare it pad it at the same time...
Re: Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men by mikolo80: 8:09am On Jul 26, 2016
Bolustic:
It's simple, Jibrin fell out with Dogara and his past sin was visited. It's not as if Dogara is clean after all.

It's all about clashing interests.
bfor nko
Why do you think we voted for apc
Too much Padi Padi in pdp
Hopefully both parties cancel each other out
Re: Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men by mikolo80: 8:10am On Jul 26, 2016
Eboski:
APC see una life............
We need good governance not this drama week after week.....
when will APC wake up from there dreams that Nigerians are suffering?
DINO and TINUBU drama as ended in Senate..
Now is the turn of HOR......
2019 isn't far............................... kwattinew

APC shame....
when pdp stop clowning around and offer a real choice
Re: Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men by mikolo80: 8:11am On Jul 26, 2016
Swaqwiz:
Is there no law to shot this bastards on sight! I hate black nation
there is
Re: Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men by mikolo80: 8:20am On Jul 26, 2016
Flyingngel:
This set of people are not worthy to b alive. Look at d amount they are brandishing and on Friday and Sunday they will go to mosque and church and pray. God is merciful. Let them continue, one thing I know is that one day monkey go go market but e no go return.
did Godsay you should be looking at your reps like mumu
Re: Jibrin Padded Budget With N250bn – Dogara’s Men by Flyingngel(m): 8:28am On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=mikolo80 post=47894831] did Godsay you should be looking at your reps like mumu

No, God didn't say so. But r u also not looking at ur reps like MUMU? Let just say i have not done anything but what have u done abt ur representative.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ita Enang: Sue Your Employer If They Refuse To Pay The New Minimum Wage (video) / Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency / Question: Is Igboland Landlocked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.