Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,057 members, 7,953,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

g - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / g (873 Views)

ho / Nigerians In Trouble! Beat FM, MTN & Naija FM Shut Down Due To Diesel Scarcity / Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

g by javis01(m): 4:03am On Jul 23, 2016
Re: g by javis01(m): 7:45am On Jul 23, 2016
sample product

Re: g by javis01(m): 7:47am On Jul 23, 2016
reactor unit

Re: g by LONGFELLOW02(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2016
Why can't you post pictures of you doing it?
Re: g by javis01(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2016
LONGFELLOW02:
Why can't you post pictures of you doing it?

just because you believe me?
its not mandatory to believe me, go do some research and come back
Re: g by LONGFELLOW02(m): 10:40am On Jul 23, 2016
javis01:

just because you believe me?
its not mandatory to believe me, go do some research and come back

You need to make me believe you that you practice what you preach by uploading picture or video of you doing it.

Those pictures you upload are pics you copy on online.
Re: g by javis01(m): 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
LONGFELLOW02:

You need to make me believe you that you practice what you preach by uploading picture or video of you doing it.

Those pictures you upload are pics you copy on online.

I don't need u to believe me. it doesn't change the fact that I know and practice it.

to all the doubting Thomas out there, Dont expect me to convince you cos I won't. you're not even welcome.
Re: g by igwedaboss(m): 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
javis01:

I don't need u to believe me. it doesn't change the fact that I know and practice it.
to all the doubting Thomas out there, Dont expect me to convince you cos I won't. you're not even welcome.
javis01:

This not the way to respond to potential students or clients or whatever. You want to share an idea which you intend to get paid for, the least you can do is to show some level of integrity by displaying your practices and convincing the people that their money won't be a waste rather than daring and forming one thing. Amoye training ati seminar ti o help eyan, people gats dey sure of what they paying for. Be a better business man and borrow more customer service skills. If you already acting like this, how am i sure you will answer me when i ask questions in the group. All the best son.

2 Likes

Re: g by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
javis01:

You are very rude. Not good for business

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ex-skye Bank Chairman, Tunde Ayeni Is Two Times A Loser / What Type Of Business Can My Wife Start With 500k I Need Serious Input Pls / See What BUA SUGAR Staffs Did To There ED Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.