Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria (15338 Views)

USSD Codes Of All The Commercial Banks In Nigeria (Full List) / Banking Customer Service: Which Bank Is The Most Customer-friendly Bank? / How To Recharge From Various Banks In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria by ndnuray(m): 4:20am On Jul 23, 2016
In a recent poll conducted by leading advisory and consultancy firm, KPMG, Diamond Bank was ranked as one of the top three most customer-focused banks in the country. Participating in a keenly contested category, the Bank emerged overall third best in the customer satisfaction index (CSI) with 73.5 points.

This revelation was made at the 2016 edition of the Annual Banking Industry Customer Satisfaction Survey recently released by KPMG.

The survey which debuted in 2007, elicits feedback from customers and stakeholders across the retail, SME and corporate banking segments. It is a reflection of the levels of satisfaction and expectation of customers with respect to service delivery from their banks. The yardstick for evaluation includes convenience, products and services, client service, value for money and customer care.

Diamond Bank has maintained a customer-centric strategic mix; passionately leading the revolution in mobile banking innovations and financial inclusion of the un(der)banked in the country. Its mobile app is the most downloaded and registered in the financial services sub-sector, with over 1.5 million users.

The Bank’s Diamond Ye’llow account has remained the most successful in the country, with over 5 million account holders in two years and through its monthly DiamondXtra draws, Diamond Bank has given out N4 billion to its loyal customers in the last five years, while setting aside N600 million for its loyal customers this year.

The Bank’s chief spokesperson, Ayona Trimnell stated that Diamond Bank is very passionate about its customers, and is continually looking for ways to improve its services in line with developing trends.

She said: “Diamond Bank Plc is a customer driven bank and the quality of our services embodies our mantra which is centered on going beyond banking to achieve customer satisfaction. We are unflinching in our resolve to constantly deploy new technologies and digital applications to drive financial inclusion, convenient banking and enhanced customer friendly services. This rating is a confirmation of our resolve and focus, and reinforces our standing as a bank for the people”.

In its latest ranking, the global financial rating agency, Fitch, reaffirmed Diamond Bank’s rating of ‘BBB” +. Thus, affirming the strong fundamentals of the Bank to meet financial commitments.

According to Fitch, the strong regulatory capital ratios of the Bank have helped offset the one-off impact from the devaluation arising from Nigeria’s new FX regime. This translates to a stable outlook for Diamond Bank’s short-term and long-term foreign currency issuer default ratings (IDR).

Source>>http://www.barbaric.com.ng/diamond-bank-listed-top-three-customer-focused-banks-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria by naijafella(m): 4:30am On Jul 23, 2016
I totally agree.Was in a branch of Diamond bank last few days ago and the reception was exceptional.The guys treat their customers with so much courtesy and respect unlike the typical Nigerian banks which treat customers shabbily.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria by amtaken(f): 4:55am On Jul 23, 2016
If I start to talk....

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria by BiafraBushBoy(m): 5:57am On Jul 23, 2016
Customer focused....

Workers unfocused...

Op, don't let me vex!!! you won't like it...

12 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria by herzern(m): 6:43am On Jul 23, 2016
Diamond Bank.....izzit not that Bank that was beqqinq me to open a bank account with them on my MTN sim undecided

#TeamAccessBank

If yhu rep AccessBank...click kiss

17 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria by pafygodo: 6:43am On Jul 23, 2016
After sacking 400 workers without paying their severance allowances?

4 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria by IMASTEX: 6:44am On Jul 23, 2016
Congrats. . .Can't really say. Don't have an account with them
Re: Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria by nmreports: 6:45am On Jul 23, 2016
Well I use this bank for just savings and that's all.
Never go beyond that to use for other transactions.
So far, it's fine no doubt.

Gtb does it for me. Online accessibility and efficiency. Payment etc. Even reversal and correction of mistakes are done in real time.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria by lonelydora: 6:45am On Jul 23, 2016
Good one.
Re: Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 23, 2016
Very Well!
Re: Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria by Pheals(f): 6:47am On Jul 23, 2016
Access did better : believe that

6 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria by blacktwist(m): 6:48am On Jul 23, 2016
I conquer..... that's my bank.. but my balance is just 739.47

5 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 23, 2016
That Diamond Bank is a Very Nice School their Teachers Teaches more than Any other School

4 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria by prettyjo(f): 6:48am On Jul 23, 2016
I love fidelity bank

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria by Tolakay: 6:48am On Jul 23, 2016
100% agree with KPMG.

Despite the commitment of the Staff, they treat them like this :

www.nairaland.com/3243605/diamond-bank-groups-face-off-over

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria by pendusky(m): 6:49am On Jul 23, 2016
Ok good one... not easy...

In my mother's voice:

So who took first and Second huh?

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria by Freelancer2015(m): 6:49am On Jul 23, 2016
I love diamond bank & despise FIRST BANK & GTB

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria by gradeA(m): 6:50am On Jul 23, 2016
yeah, that one is true sha.

customer service and the mobile app are their bragging rights in the financial sector.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:50am On Jul 23, 2016
nofex abeg grin grin
BiafraBushBoy:
Customer focused....

Workers unfocused...

Op, don't let me vex!!! you won't like it...
Re: Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:50am On Jul 23, 2016
hi dear hw doing grin
prettyjo:
I love fidelity bank
Re: Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria by Category1: 6:51am On Jul 23, 2016
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk........,
Re: Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria by royalfamily(m): 6:51am On Jul 23, 2016
Well deserve especially their mobile internet banking.

4 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria by Qmerit(m): 6:52am On Jul 23, 2016
I am neutral cause I don't operate it.
Whether it worth that position I don't know.
Re: Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria by sathel(m): 6:52am On Jul 23, 2016
Diamond bank Ehn....I don't like them
Re: Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria by realmindz: 6:52am On Jul 23, 2016
Which are the 1st and 2nd. why the emphasis on diamond bank? seems the mod works for Diamond

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria by nuelzz04(m): 6:53am On Jul 23, 2016
prettyjo:
I love fidelity bank
fidelity u say......dat bank never do u sumtin grin
Re: Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria by prettyjo(f): 6:56am On Jul 23, 2016
nuelzz04:
fidelity u say......dat bank never do u sumtin grin
no grin
I get interest from them every month wink
Re: Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria by emmabest2000(m): 6:57am On Jul 23, 2016
Diamond Bank workers plenty in Nairaland .... grin

Meanwhile ..... Today is Birthday .

May God bless and protect everyone that hit like

Thanks ...

14 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria by Alajiki(m): 6:58am On Jul 23, 2016
Ajewole Micro finance Bank is the best

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria by arthur1000(m): 6:58am On Jul 23, 2016
lies from the pit of hell,what append to unity and union bank lols

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Listed In Top Three Most Customer Focused Banks In Nigeria by nuelzz04(m): 6:58am On Jul 23, 2016
prettyjo:
no grin
I get interest from them every month wink
I get deductions lyk every forthnight on a savings account cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Leads Others In Increasing Number Of Millionaire Populations / The Formula, Composition And Manufacturing Of Detergent / Business Ideas For Stay At Home Mum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.