Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman (35491 Views)

RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) / Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman / Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by Bright50135(m): 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
But man of God.GOD gav u such chance to collect d cutlas 4rm him,and u didnt gv hm unforgetable mark of hs life.u 4 slash hm immidiately
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by divineappo(m): 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by TruthHurts1(m): 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
FuckTheMod:
Some dolts will come here now and start shouting ISLAM..

These BASTÂRDS foolanus are mostly not even Muslims, you will never even see them praying.
They have Muslims, Christians and other religions amongst them.

Where in the story did you read that the herdsman is not a Mudslime? Since when did the Foolanuses who from time have fought for the Islamisation of Nigeria, begin to tolerate Christians amongst themselves? Are you this daft?
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by XaintJoel20: 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ajewealth123:
You selling data bundle is not different from that herdsman,both of you are armed robbers
Have they gotten to where you are

I mean Nairaland data thieves...

I learnt a bitter lesson from them...
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by FuckTheMod: 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Where in the story did you read that the herdsman is not a Mudslime? Since when did the Foolanuses who from time have fought for the Islamisation of Nigeria, begin to tolerate Christians amongst themselves? Are you this daft?
Is your mother daft?
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by FuckTheMod: 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
[s]
miszeno:

Oh boy sharrap dia,tell me foolanis are not muslims,i will hear,don't even bring Christianity into it,useless fool. Blood thirsty maggots
[/s]

It's your whóre mother and your drunkarď father that are foolș
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by DedeNkem: 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
EagleNest:
Fulani herdsmen to me are simply disguised Boko Haram terrorists who are on jihad mission.

But again they'll FAIL.

They're both terrorist groups.
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by AngelAhnie(f): 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
henryutd:
Gradually this religion of peace will wipe away Christians from the face of the earth.
what a senseless post
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
they say not all Muslims are terrorist but I can assure you that all terrorists are Muslims
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by TruthHurts1(m): 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
FuckTheMod:

Is your mother daft?

Is your mother a ho?
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
FuckTheMod:
[s][/s]

It's your whóre mother and your drunkarď father that are foolș

Oh yes,ur whorish maggot emmiting useless mother poosi is lying inwaste, useless almajiri family,hope ur hopeless father have gone to meet his 74 virgins in purgatory. Fool.
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by gbolahan892: 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
I Love Islam! I love Muhammed! Happy to be a muslim even in the face of wailers and Critcs
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by spinna: 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
Christians should start to arm themselves and be very alert with situational awarness..if he had a jacknife on him he could perhaps have avoided losing his arm and killed his assailant. A shotgun on his back even better. Anybody that follows this demonic group is on his own... if your heart does not condemn this killing of innocents the real God will judge.

We are in the end time and this was prophesied we must be prayerful and know how to defend ourselves spiritually as well.

Christians don't worry the Bible says the gates of hell can never prevail over his Church, meaning the more the persecution, the more the Church will grow. We have a greater power than them. We have the Spirit of the all wise God..the children of the enemy will always kill more of themselves than they will kill us.

if you don't pray in tongues please start to do so immediately because this is your best defence against the enemy..we have our own spiritual armory the name of Jesus is the strongest call it and believe it ..but be ready to kill anyone who wants to kill you..they dont have two heads..show no mercy when you sense a threat to your life.

We must be gentle as doves yet wise as serpents in these times.

God wants all to come to Christ before the end the message must be preached far and wide, lets all renew our evangelism and that comes by cleaning up our lives and following and studying his word, we need to be real Christians now since some want to kill us for being Christian then we might as well be..the type that can lay down their life only when they want to like Jesus dis the kind that can destroy the works of our enemy and kil them with words .

Why is the name of Jesus so offensive to the world? Because its the spirit of the antichrist the Devil himself has set up a philosophy (you know he is very smart) bending the hatred of men towards Christianity and its world preserving and prospering rules and appealing to the fleshly nature of men (polygamy,conquest rape,licence to murder,etc) Mixing truths from the Bible with perverse lies. I urge all who read this to truly consider Christ who died as a sacrifice for all humans to bring us back to God, to atone for our ancestral and personal sins. This is the most important thing.
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by mindtricks: 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
Pastors/Preachers and killer herdsmen these days.
Well, the murderers now roaming free as herdsmen will say this one is lucky as the climax of an encounter with them like religious fanatics is murder.
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by mindtricks: 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
gbolahan892:
I Love Islam! I love Muhammed! Happy to be a muslim even in the face of wailers and Critcs

And we shall not Condem in strongest terms the demonic killings going on in support of Islam because the killing of non-Muslims glorifies Allah?
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by Ispeakit: 12:11am On Jul 24, 2016
But why give this a religious twist Christians are just too easily spooked. This is an obvious case of armed robbery. I see no reason to bash Islam because of this writeup.
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by chuose: 12:17am On Jul 24, 2016
miszeno:

Adeboye never endorsed GEJ. Never. Not wen his son was the VP

I beg no mind the dullard! angry
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by histemple: 2:22am On Jul 24, 2016
princechurchill:
i still don't understand the peace muslims talk about in definition to their religion.....

Islam is a religion of peace and this peaceful disposition is manifested amongst those who practice it well. However, we must realize that violence cuts accross all divides just as criminals are found in every circle.

Again, not all Fulanis are Muslims, there are Fulani Christians too.
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by Donpiero1: 2:51am On Jul 24, 2016
U waited for him to cut u first before acting dats foolish.kill or b killed!
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by FuckTheMod: 3:45am On Jul 24, 2016
miszeno:

Oh yes,ur whorish maggot emmiting useless mother poosi is lying inwaste, useless almajiri family,hope ur hopeless father have gone to meet his 74 virgins in purgatory. Fool.
Woe betide all your generations
You Fuckıng cùnt.
Miserable bastarď whóre.
Like mother like daughter.
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by ancientbanana: 6:22am On Jul 24, 2016
amtaken:
A lot of evil going on under Buhari's watchful tiny eyes.
old age has blinded him

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by bishopsele84: 7:14am On Jul 24, 2016
Islam is a blood suckling religion.May it never be well with those unfortunate godforsaken fulani men and the foolish brother buhari
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by henryutd(m): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
what a senseless post

Call it anything you like. Christians are target except you are not one. Are you blind that you can't see the rate at which they are going.
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by RisMas(m): 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
asodeboyede:
Muslims are poised to continue where mumuhamed stopped....
steal, kill and destroy!

A fulani man committed a crime, you blamed Muslims, I it fair to blame Christianity when an Igbo man dupe or kidnap other? E be ru olohun faaa undecided undecided
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by benueguy(m): 2:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
don4real18:

So hilarious... He could have saved himself by overpowering his attacker before he used his sword
You are heartless
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by don4real18(m): 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
benueguy:

You are heartless
Heartless in what way.... I only said the truth... He could have saved himself if instead of talking, he took action
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by AngelAhnie(f): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
henryutd:

Call it anything you like. Christians are target except you are not one. Are you blind that you can't see the rate at which they are going.
Read the post I quoted again
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by benueguy(m): 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
don4real18:

Heartless in what way.... I only said the truth... He could have saved himself if instead of talking, he took action
but u know how it is in the period of heat
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by amtaken(f): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
True that.
ancientbanana:
old age has blinded him
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by mikron(m): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
FuckTheMod:
Some dolts will come here now and start shouting ISLAM..

These BASTÂRDS foolanus are mostly not even Muslims, you will never even see them praying.
They have Muslims, [s]Christians and other religions amongst them[/s].
herdsmen as christians? for real shocked
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by jossyphobia(m): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
karashita:

This their yeye talk about islamising Nigeria is somehow.Will they islamise us all by killing and maiming?
One would have thought the right thing to do was for them to be of good character so people would love to join their religion of 'piece'.
I think government is not giving the matter the attention it deserves.
Christian leaders too are keeping mum.Why?
because those who are with us are more than them. we don't need to plead Gods course. He can avenge Himself.
though you might say should we now fold our arms and watch all these horror they perform? yes. that why the early apostles were martyred. some were not given proper burial. If you will have to carry the cross , you will ignore the pain of carrying. lets pray for divine intervention my brother.
Re: Nasarawa: Hamza Alkali Hand Amputated After Attack By Suspected Fulani Herdsman by karashita: 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
jossyphobia:
because those who are with us are more than them. we don't need to plead Gods course. He can avenge Himself.
though you might say should we now fold our arms and watch all these horror they perform? yes. that why the early apostles were martyred. some were not given proper burial. If you will have to carry the cross , you will ignore the pain of carrying. lets pray for divine intervention my brother.

Hmm.You have a point.Just that it is becoming so annoying.
I am your sister though.Shalom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cat Found In Bonnet Of Car Killed In Lagos, Accused Of Being A 'Witch' (Pictures / Pastor TB Joshua As A Humble Young Man (Pictures) / Muslim Man Buries Wife And Children Alive For Reading The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.