Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode (14807 Views)

Asari Dokubo: "Lagos Will Be Nothing Without Ijaw Oil" (Video Interview) / 2017: Ogun To Witness Massive Rural Roads Construction – Amosun / Ambode Thanks Lagos Residents, Vows More Transformation In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode by jaymichael(m): 7:55am On Jul 23, 2016
adextetoo:
Noted...Lagos is independent I guess it should still be Nigeria's capital if not for some people's greed
It wasn't for greed that the capital was moved from Lagos. It was a strategic move which was quite understandable.
Re: Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode by goldeno10boy: 7:56am On Jul 23, 2016
Now this a governor who know is duty unlike some people/region who call FG to come and give them bore hole, good road............. sad
Re: Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode by seguno2: 7:57am On Jul 23, 2016
folks4luv:
handle d traffic thing n u will be my hero.

Are you ready to use public transport like the Mayor of London and other Londonians do?
Re: Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode by Grundig: 7:59am On Jul 23, 2016
With ambode in Lagos, PDP should rent their secretariat and return after his second tenure.
Re: Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode by shiimah: 8:04am On Jul 23, 2016
I believe U sir, your works re already doing d talking....
Re: Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode by Welcomme: 8:05am On Jul 23, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Thanks to all lagosians who rejected that buffoon called jimi agbaje at the polls. Cant imagine such a brainless lad governing lagos. The Igbo's almost dragged us back by voting jimi but thanks to the lagoon threat of the king. Now Ambode is working tirelessly to make lagos the pride of Nigerians.
Who is us? Are u not a Yobe man? wetin concern u with Lagos again.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 23, 2016
adextetoo:
Noted...Lagos is independent I guess it should still be Nigeria's capital if not for some people's greed
It was better that it had been moved to Abuja. I wonder what others would say concerning having the ports in Lagos
Re: Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode by folks4luv(f): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2016
seguno2:

Are you ready to use public transport like the Mayor of London and other Londonians do?
why not? once it is a bit comfortable, n safe too
Re: Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode by seguno2: 8:13am On Jul 23, 2016
folks4luv:
why not? once it is a bit comfortable, n safe too

The only way to have comfortable and safe public transport is IF our politicians are obliged to use them.
How can we make them use public transport like the oyinbo ogas do in their own country?
Re: Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode by NevetsIbot(m): 8:26am On Jul 23, 2016
eph12:

It was not greed that made the capital to be moved to Abuja.
you say Then it was thirst for power.
Re: Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode by NevetsIbot(m): 8:28am On Jul 23, 2016
where's that stupid buffon called Mimiko?
Re: Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode by basadenet: 8:49am On Jul 23, 2016
Keep it up my action Governor, your impact had been felt by most rural areas in Lagos and your achievements had surpassed that of your predecessor.
Re: Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode by eph12(m): 8:58am On Jul 23, 2016
NevetsIbot:
you say Then it was thirst for power.
Abuja is located at the central of Nigeria. Lagos was becoming too populated with no planning.
Re: Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode by abioyeolaide(m): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2016
EKO oni baje....................
Re: Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode by DebateNigeria: 9:19am On Jul 23, 2016
Even though I'm not inclined to APC, Ambode has been doing very well. Unlike Fashola, he's not concentrating on the island. He's been a governor for all.
I pray he doesn't change when he wins second term.
Lagos is good model for governance, very organized.
Re: Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode by oshaosha2014(m): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2016
it does not matter who governs Lagos. Fashola has set a precedent that will force you to perform. You wouldn't want to perform below that no matter how lazy you are. Let a dullard be governor tomorrow, they will perform wonders. Talk about Lagos specifically.

mrkayusfit:
Thanks to all lagosians who rejected that buffoon called jimi agbaje at the polls. Cant imagine such a brainless lad governing lagos. The Igbo's almost dragged us back by voting jimi but thanks to the lagoon threat of the king. Now Ambode is working tirelessly to make lagos the pride of Nigerians.
Re: Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode by JustAvo: 9:42am On Jul 23, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Bros na wa 4 u oooo. How you take know say Jimi na buffoon, brainless lad weh nor fit work pass Ambode if he had been given the opportunity?

#SomePeopleSha

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode by ndosorry: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2016
That is a great news. Hmmmm,u can never judge book by its cover. Who will tell me that Gov. Ambode will work? I will never doubt Tinubu on his choice on Governor Lagos State. Ambode is working.
Re: Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode by ikaboy: 9:48am On Jul 23, 2016
Ekweme has spokem
Re: Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode by otil1: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2016
"Transformation"

Thought APC is for "Change"

Abeg, transformation is PDP

Someone pls remind the good governor.
Re: Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode by sexychocho(f): 10:46am On Jul 23, 2016
I pray sooooo
Ambode eko o ni tori e baje ooooo
Eko o ni baje
O baje ti ti ti ti ti grin
Re: Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode by mmsen: 11:29am On Jul 23, 2016
asuustrike2009:

It was better that it had been moved to Abuja. I wonder what others would say concerning having the ports in Lagos

There should be more working ports in the south, it isn't practical to have an entire nation dependent on one port. Especially when there are other viable alternatives.
Re: Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode by Louislewis: 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
[size=18pt]You are transforming Lagos by frustrating private businesses with your task force. Because you are trying to float your own transportation business, you are seriously frustrating private transporters by sending your task force after them. It has been noticed that you have given your task force everyday "TARGET" of private owned commercial buses that must be confiscated daily for an unnecessary fine. This has been going on since last year till date for the sole purpose of frustrating private own commercial bus owners out of business. You have also been using these same task force men to raise fund in Lagos state by "TICKETING" each commercial bus caught fine above 50,000 naira, even when they did not commit any crime. God is watching you as you use your task force men indiscriminately to raise fund for yourself and Lagos State.[/size]
Re: Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
mmsen:

There should be more working ports in the south, it isn't practical to have an entire nation dependent on one port. Especially when there are other viable alternatives.
You said "there should " ? But the reality is that it's not so
Re: Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode by mmsen: 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
asuustrike2009:

You said "there should " ? But the reality is that it's not so

That is because of the stupid unitary system that Nigeria labors under and the culture of sabotage.

Calabar is currently working on a new port.

And Ibaka has been in the pipeline for years at this point.
Re: Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode by Orikinla(m): 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2016

Re: Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode by horlanraywarju(m): 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
Itesiwaju èkó ló jẹ́ wá lógún
Re: Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode by veloce(m): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
Dear amiable Governor,i believe you but I want to advise you that what is worth doing at all,is worth doing well. tax payer's money were wasted with the electrification contract on Lagos-abeokuta expressway as the project cannot stand the test of time. As noble as the project is the contractor did a bad job.
The poles are falling within a short period because the materials were of substandard.
Re: Lagos Will Witness Massive Transformation In Six Months- Ambode by Arsewipemod: 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
castrokins:
We're Waiting!

Dear Seun, Do I Havs To Remind You I'm First To Comment? Lemme Know If You Need My Name For The Cheque.

In The Interim, I Beseech You O Saraki, To Send Me A Juicy Committee Before Late. After Dasuki Approved Withdrawals For His Men, I Don't Want To Hear You've Given Everything To Brown Roof Residents.

And To The Topic: We All Know Lagos Belongs To Everybody And Nobody. Na Awa Land!
You wish. Better go back to your erosion laden lands and keep quiet. Small time they will start tracing Ambode's ancestries to anambra. Oniyeye!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Addreses Bayelsa Traditional Rulers, Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Video) / Ministers Will Sign Performance Bond With Tinubu, Says Hadiza Bala Usman / Northern Senators Ask Tinubu To Restore Electricity To Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.