Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,249 members, 7,825,951 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Nollywood Comedy- Lucky Joe- On General Cinema Release In The Uk! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Comedy- Lucky Joe- On General Cinema Release In The Uk! (1290 Views)

Film House Cinema, Heritage Mall Razed By Fire In Ibadan! / My Experience Of "Half Of A Yellow Sun" At The Cinema / The Best Nollywood Comedy Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Comedy- Lucky Joe- On General Cinema Release In The Uk! by enugu(f): 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2006
My fellow 'landers, you know I'm a nollywood fanatic and do my best to promote the industry in whatever little way I can. Please join me and support our artistes as you attend the general cinema release of Lucky Joe. Starring Patience Ozokwo, Jide Kosoko, Okey Bakassi and many more.

Cheers wink smiley cheesy

Following the Premiere of Lucky Joe, it now goes on general release at:

Odeon Surrey Quays, Odeon Lakeside West Thurrock, Odeon Manchester Trafford Centre,Cineworld Staples Corner, Cineworld Wood Green and Cineworld Wandsworth.

On Fri 8th, Sat 9th, Fri 15th and Sat 16th December 2006
Certificate (12A)
From 10:30pm
Normal cinema prices apply.

24 Hr information: 020 7529 1493

(1) (Reply)

Newton Aduaka Can Make It To The Oscars / Welcome To Lagos / Spooks -Season 9 Episode 2 : All About 9ja!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.