Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,123 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight (22935 Views)

Benue Massacre: Doyin Okupe Provides Shocking Revelations / Clinton Lost Because She Wanted To Edit The Holy Bible – Doyin Okupe / Why I Wanted Wike Out Of Rivers –doyin Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by tunapawizzy: 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Pls Is dere immunity for past presidents..... Dasuki claims he disbursed money according to the directive of GEJ .... People that got money are all saying they got money to execute a project or d other.... I think d proper thing to do is investigate if dese people actually executed projects for money given to them... D person that actually stole money is Dasuki or GEJ if there's a proof he authorised d sharing...... I don't seem to understand why I will be crucified for selling food to a thief.... Why not arrest coscharis n elizade for selling cars to looters

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by Naruto87(m): 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
#anambracoppers ...guys go check out this tweet and spread the info.government in anambra state says coppers allowee have been paid for 7_months now but nothing dey for any copper account.. see political magic oo

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by IrradiatoR: 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
AntiWailer:

When u see trouble and they try to label ur business as business for teens who steal their parents' money, u will count ur loss, return their money and move on.

as simple as ABC. . . .no story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by sexychocho(f): 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Everybody in politics consuming our money anyhow and cheating us in dis country

U are not our Candidate

Catch Fireeeeeeee
Prayers cheesy

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by dyn1800: 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
Suddenly Mr Doyin starts dey quote bible
Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by IstandWitBuhari: 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
KenModi:
Doyin Doyin!!

Wey u shutup ur mouth, you dey bring you yansh come out for flogging.

This administration dey find who to jail and you know say u follow for people wey no wan mak Baba win last year, you kom dey yarn any how.

I no know wetin EFCC dey wait to pick this buffon.

In the main time, if youwant to study abroad - Canada, U.S, Germany, Austria, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Turkey, Switzerland, Cyprus, China, India; admission is currently on.

Check my signature and contact me so we begin working on your application and visa.
I can't work with a zombie otherwise I would have applied for visa tru u
Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by ndcide(m): 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
metronaija:
I dont know why this man is under fire on his social media handle.....He says the money that was transferred into his account was for a 'job' he did!

Let the Law deal with him if he is found otherwise,no one appointed anyone a Judge to go and crucify him on his handle..

So,if Someone steals money and gives to you without your knowledge and then it comes out that it was stolen money,wouldnt the wise thing be to return the money?I dont understand why they are all claiming they did a job.....Money was looted to pay you,RETURN IT and then fight.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/doyin-okupe-engages-in-another-twitter.html

You are being too simplistic and hence not truthful.
Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by herzern(m): 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

what if the boy is well known to be of unsound mind in the neighborhood? that's an example of collecting money from a wrong source.

*sighs....yhu made a point

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by herzern(m): 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
dunkem21:

Aptly captured..

Story kawai..

.. dem no go return the money wey you take power your generator, pay for shop and staff?

abi now bros......shey petrol nah free ni??....abi money wey I use rent shop.....or money wey I use buy fone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by herzern(m): 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
AntiWailer:

Brother, u will return the money.

I have seen serveral of such money returned.

If u are not an Armed robber, u will not allow a teenager play game of 5k.

My brother, u will so return it when u meet ur match.

bro....okay!.....let's assume the person isnt a teenager.....
Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by amagunnerfan: 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
metronaija:
I dont know why this man is under fire on his social media handle.....He says the money that was transferred into his account was for a 'job' he did!

Let the Law deal with him if he is found otherwise,no one appointed anyone a Judge to go and crucify him on his handle..

So,if Someone steals money and gives to you without your knowledge and then it comes out that it was stolen money,wouldnt the wise thing be to return the money?I dont understand why they are all claiming they did a job.....Money was looted to pay you,RETURN IT and then fight.

Please be sensible OP. You honestly believe Okuigbe did not know where the money was coming from? Someone who was so active in the last government?

Let me ask you, GEJ doesn't know anything about the scandal too right?
Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by herzern(m): 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
jydeskill1:
Bros u will return according to d law of contract with a minor. The minor does not have a capacity to a contract.

Nice point......what if it isn't a minor
Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by herzern(m): 12:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
ayindejimmy:

when a boy comes to play a psp game of 5k, thats when to get suspicious.
I recall the tale of a primary school kid that saw his parent's 1k some years back. He took to it to the neighbourhood store and went on a shoping spree like a drunken pirate. Well, the store owner got suspicious and quickly call in the boy's parents

What will be your response if the boy is an adult...... 18+
Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by eph12(m): 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
jydeskill1:
Bros u will return according to d law of contract with a minor. The minor does not have a capacity to a contract.
What are you talking about? So if a minor comes to buy a biscuit and eats it only to find out that the money was stolen the money will be returned? Are you saying before a minor can be attended to he/she has to come with a parent or guardian?
Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by KenModi(m): 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:

I can't work with a zombie otherwise I would have applied for visa tru u

You call me Zombie, yet your moniker says you are part of the zombie nation. grin

How far my fellow zombie? angry
Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by ayindejimmy(m): 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
herzern:

What will be your response if the boy is an adult...... 18+
18+ can make 5k so spending it wont be out of the ordinary.
The moral is, when some1 wit low income is willing to pay outrageously above the price- it's time to get suspicious.
That's the lesson i've learned
Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by Certifiedkomo: 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
Like this...
ventilation:
Thieves $ bible quoting are like 5 $ 6 grin somebody should help me with that Jacob zuma's photo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by tman14(m): 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
All of a sudden this man don turn MFM. Hmmm, some tithe monies go drop
Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by claremont(m): 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
herzern:
Op.....lemme explain

you own a viewing centre....A boy came to play ps3 worth of 5000 naira...yhu switched on your generator and he played till his satisfaction
Later on...The Parent came and said the 5k was stolen by the boy.......will yhu return it??
The truth is....you rendered the service already....there is nothing you can do about it.....Products can be returned but Services...mba!

Haha cheesy

In this case, the boy is a well-known thief in the neighborhood. The owner of the viewing centre should have been aware that any money the boy brings is potentially stolen money.
Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by jahsharon: 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
herzern:
Op.....lemme explain

you own a viewing centre....A boy came to play ps3 worth of 5000 naira...yhu switched on your generator and he played till his satisfaction
Later on...The Parent came and said the 5k was stolen by the boy.......will yhu return it??
The truth is....you rendered the service already....there is nothing you can do about it.....Products can be returned but Services...mba!

If the child stole the parents' money, then it is the parents' headache. But if the child stole the community money, then you will cough out the money. However, if the business you are doing is illegitimate, like the one Doyin Oku-igbe claimed to do for Jonathan, then you will cough out the money and also be prosecuted for aiding and abetting crime.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by greggng: 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
metronaija:

But if he has already done the job before he realised it was a stolen money how can he refund what has been spent on a job he did ?
Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by InvertedHammer: 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
herzern:
Op.....lemme explain

/
It depends on who comes to collect.

If the boy's father is an army colonel that come with his boys to collect, you must pay.

Nigeria came with EFCC. Doyin must return his loot.
\
Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by tellwisdom: 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

what if the boy is well known to be of unsound mind in the neighborhood? that's an example of collecting money from a wrong source.

Who get time to dey check that one? sad...Busy body angry
Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by Leez(m): 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Biafra will never come
emmm omenka wetin brng biafra with doyin okupe? stay with ur malo dm na mtcheeeew
Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by AlanSugar(m): 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
herzern:
Op.....lemme explain

Nigerians and low mentality, quite pathetic. Who is asking for the return of services rendered? Who can ever ask of such? A boy stole 5k,whatever he did with it and wherever he took it to, as long as he has identified the whereabouts of the money in question, amadioha will bring out that money by fire by force from its new and present location irrespective of who is in custody of it and under what circumstances he became the new custodian. Ever of heard of 'evidence'? I bet you've never! Siiiillly fiffu, and you had 81 likes, nonsense. I have nothing further!
Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by seunfape(m): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Gracious thief
Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by jydeskill1(m): 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
eph12:

What are you talking about? So if a minor comes to buy a biscuit and eats it only to find out that the money was stolen the money will be returned? Are you saying before a minor can be attended to he/she has to come with a parent or guardian?
Minors Have No Capacity to Contract
Minors (those under the age of 18, in most states) lack the capacity to make a contract. So a minor who signs a contract can either honor the deal or void the contract. There are a few exceptions, however. For example, in most states, a minor cannot void a contract for necessities like food, clothing, and lodging. Also, a minor can void a contract for lack of capacity only while still under the age of majority. In most states, if a minor turns 18 and hasn't done anything to void the contract, then the contract can no longer be voided.
Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by cbaba: 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
herzern:
Op.....lemme explain

and if the 5k is for drugs for a serious condition for his younger brother....would u still wanna keep it? the analogy sef is kinda poor, Doyin did not "on any gen"....he knew that" 5k" was way too high for PS...he is culpable
Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by herzern(m): 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
cbaba:
and if the 5k is for drugs for a serious condition for his younger brother....would u still wanna keep it? the analogy sef is kinda poor, Doyin did not "on any gen"....he knew that" 5k" was way too high for PS...he is culpable

Okay bruh........ cool
Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by jydeskill1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
herzern:

Nice point......what if it isn't a minor
Then the issue of legality of the contract comes to play. A contract had to be consistent with d law of d state for it to be valid. An agreement with an hired assassin to take d life of a person is a contract but because its not consistent with d law of d land, then it can never be valid. If a boss has instructed d surbodnate to steal from the treasury of an organisation and he/ she obliged then both of them will be made to face d law despite d fact dat d order is coming from d boss.
Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by danidee10(m): 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
herzern:
Op.....lemme explain

Na to beat the boy die na cheesy

But we all know he didn't do any job
Re: Doyin Okupe In Another Twitter Fight by herzern(m): 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
jydeskill1:
Then the issue of legality of the contract comes to play. A contract had to be consistent with d law of d state for it to be valid. An agreement with an hired assassin to take d life of a person is a contract but because its not consistent with d law of d land, then it can never be valid. If a boss has instructed d surbodnate to steal from the treasury of an organisation and he/ she obliged then both of them will be made to face d law despite d fact dat d order is coming from d boss.
Wow!....nice analysis...I must affirm.....so the job awarded to Doyin maybe recognise as a fluke if the particular work isn't in accordance with the provisions of the constitution

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apologize To Nigerians For 'booing' Buhari - NANS Tells National Assembly / Results Declared By INEC Were Verified, Says UK / APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.