Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Need A Good And Honest Builder To Deck My 5 Bed Duplex. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need A Good And Honest Builder To Deck My 5 Bed Duplex. (1440 Views)

How Many Rods And Bags Of Cement Will it Cost To Deck This Duplex / How Much Does It Cost To Build A 5 Bed Room Flat / Can I Build A 5-bed Room Bungalow In Half Plot Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Good And Honest Builder To Deck My 5 Bed Duplex. by koning: 8:36am On Jul 23, 2016
Hello builders and project supervisors here. I need the services of a reliable person who can deck a 5 bedroom duplex for me with a budget of
not more than N1.6 million. This amount excludes your fee. It's pure for materials and labour.

Your fee for the 3 to 4 weeks work will de discussed separately. There will be a void on the decking.

Location is Ikorodu, Lagos. Drop your contacts if interested. Note: You must be able to do the job for the amount posted. I know it's possible. There will be no need for excess load. It's a residential house that will hold just 5 people.

See plan below

Re: Need A Good And Honest Builder To Deck My 5 Bed Duplex. by Fadelex(m): 11:10am On Jul 23, 2016
can you forward the plan to fadelex2000@yahoo.com
its too small on my browser
Re: Need A Good And Honest Builder To Deck My 5 Bed Duplex. by Hardetutu01(m): 11:21am On Jul 23, 2016
Hello,I am not a bricklayer but I av two trusted bricklayers that will do ur work perfectly for at dat budget. one is living in Ajah while d other is living in ikorodu.Their phone numbers ar....
John 0813 841 7998
Ayo
Re: Need A Good And Honest Builder To Deck My 5 Bed Duplex. by koning: 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hardetutu01:
Hello,I am not a bricklayer but I av two trusted bricklayers that will do ur work perfectly for at dat budget. one is living in Ajah while d other is living in ikorodu.Their phone numbers ar....
John 0813 841 7998
Ayo 07034591991

Can a bricklayer actually deliver a quality, cost effective work without supervision?. I know it's possible in the Western countries. It should be possible in Nigeria too if they can cultivate discipline.
In the West masons can and do build their homes from the scratch.
Which of the numbers is for the guy in Ikorodu?. I would like to discuss it with him.
Re: Need A Good And Honest Builder To Deck My 5 Bed Duplex. by koning: 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
Fadelex:
can you forward the plan to fadelex2000@yahoo.com

its too small on my browser

Forwarded!.
Re: Need A Good And Honest Builder To Deck My 5 Bed Duplex. by Hardetutu01(m): 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
koning:

Can a bricklayer actually deliver a quality, cost effective work without supervision?. I know it's possible in the Western countries. It should be possible in Nigeria too if they can cultivate discipline.
In the West masons can and do build their homes from the scratch.
Which of the numbers is for the guy in Ikorodu?. I would like to discuss it with him.
Ayo
Re: Need A Good And Honest Builder To Deck My 5 Bed Duplex. by aftatechbiz(m): 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Can you send the plan to whatsapp on 08034123455
Re: Need A Good And Honest Builder To Deck My 5 Bed Duplex. by jeftalene(m): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
koning:
Hello builders and project supervisors here. I need the services of a reliable person who can deck a 5 bedroom duplex for me with a budget of
not more than N1.6 million. This amount excludes your fee. It's pure for materials and labour.

Your fee for the 3 to 4 weeks work will de discussed separately. There will be a void on the decking.

Location is Ikorodu, Lagos. Drop your contacts if interested. Note: You must be able to do the job for the amount posted. I know it's possible. There will be no need for excess load. It's a residential house that will hold just 5 people.

See plan below

My mail: engineerosaz@gmail.com
Phone: 08167394799

Re: Need A Good And Honest Builder To Deck My 5 Bed Duplex. by chubbyG(m): 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
jeftalene:
hey. I'm an IT student, I live around ikd ..would like to work with you??
Re: Need A Good And Honest Builder To Deck My 5 Bed Duplex. by Haddock(m): 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
Contact me on:
Contact deleted

furthermore, e-mail me the plan let me analyze and see if the amount you budgeted is safe for me and you.

Hope you have structural drawing/details for the floor?

(1) (Reply)

The Atlantic Mall - Great Choice For Business Outlet / Without Further Ado Let Me Introduce You To Our Splendid Estate Schemes / Urbanbase Estate, Along Lekki Expressway, Immediate allocation. N6.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.