Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

How Many Rods And Bags Of Cement Will it Cost To Deck This Duplex - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Many Rods And Bags Of Cement Will it Cost To Deck This Duplex (52973 Views)

Latest Prices Of Rod & Cement In Edo/Delta State / How Many Cement Will Build 2 Bedroom Flat? / I Need Advice On The Estimated Cost Of This Duplex Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Rods And Bags Of Cement Will it Cost To Deck This Duplex by Flashmove: 5:26am On May 04, 2017
Please i need a help to calculate how many iron rods , bags of cement and gravel to use for the decking of this house as attached,

The area to be decked is the 2 bedrooms, W/C and the Family Lounge only. The void area is not included .

My nephews wants to play me a fast game , I really need a help as am not in Nigeria now.
They gave me a quote of 3.7million Naira, They said things are very expensive . I think they are up to some foul game behind my back.

Thanks Nairalanders

3 Likes

Re: How Many Rods And Bags Of Cement Will it Cost To Deck This Duplex by sukkot: 7:11am On May 04, 2017
hmmm
Re: How Many Rods And Bags Of Cement Will it Cost To Deck This Duplex by Lilaex: 7:12am On May 04, 2017
Na
Re: How Many Rods And Bags Of Cement Will it Cost To Deck This Duplex by Flashmove: 7:12am On May 04, 2017
Quotes please....
Re: How Many Rods And Bags Of Cement Will it Cost To Deck This Duplex by koxi: 7:12am On May 04, 2017
OK...builders in the house oya ooo!
Op needs your help
Re: How Many Rods And Bags Of Cement Will it Cost To Deck This Duplex by BankManager(m): 7:12am On May 04, 2017
I really dontt know what is wrong with some people sometimes sha..what is d essence of bringing this to the internet? If u are really ready to build, why not meet professionals who will make it easier for you instead of showing off on nairaland?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Rods And Bags Of Cement Will it Cost To Deck This Duplex by omotommy84(m): 7:13am On May 04, 2017
Any number your mind tell you

2 Likes

Re: How Many Rods And Bags Of Cement Will it Cost To Deck This Duplex by overdrive(m): 7:13am On May 04, 2017
choi dis uncle wan knock job for us.

1 Like

Re: How Many Rods And Bags Of Cement Will it Cost To Deck This Duplex by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:13am On May 04, 2017
builders and bricklayers in the house. Answer
Re: How Many Rods And Bags Of Cement Will it Cost To Deck This Duplex by spyder880(m): 7:14am On May 04, 2017
Location?
Re: How Many Rods And Bags Of Cement Will it Cost To Deck This Duplex by Nobody: 7:17am On May 04, 2017
Rubbish. If you don't really trust your uncles. Why not consult quantity surveyors to prepare BOQ for you which will give you detailed estimate of each item work in the building?
So someone will just sit down and estimate the work for you for free

8 Likes

Re: How Many Rods And Bags Of Cement Will it Cost To Deck This Duplex by SexyNairalander: 7:18am On May 04, 2017
booked
Re: How Many Rods And Bags Of Cement Will it Cost To Deck This Duplex by Adekorya: 7:18am On May 04, 2017
BankManager:
I really dontt know what is wrong with some people sometimes sha..what is d essence of bringing this to the internet? If u are really ready to build, why not meet professionals who will make it easier for you instead of showing off on nairaland?
You're the one that don't know what's wrong with you because if you do you would have realised that Nairaland through the help of it users has bn solving a lot of issues including House building one.

39 Likes

Re: How Many Rods And Bags Of Cement Will it Cost To Deck This Duplex by Flashmove: 7:20am On May 04, 2017
Thanks Moderators for pushing this to front page, I am really grateful and I owe you Nairalanders Kola.... When am back...
Re: How Many Rods And Bags Of Cement Will it Cost To Deck This Duplex by emijo(m): 7:20am On May 04, 2017
Bros just give them the money for them to do a nice work for you and stop being aka gum.

7 Likes

Re: How Many Rods And Bags Of Cement Will it Cost To Deck This Duplex by Hades2016(m): 7:20am On May 04, 2017
OK nice .... let me come and be going

1 Like

Re: How Many Rods And Bags Of Cement Will it Cost To Deck This Duplex by fuckboys: 7:21am On May 04, 2017
BankManager:
why so pained, can't you just mind you damn business and overlook?

Cos you can't build one of your own?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Rods And Bags Of Cement Will it Cost To Deck This Duplex by Nobody: 7:21am On May 04, 2017
BankManager:

Please in what bank are you the manager

I need a job seriously

11 Likes

Re: How Many Rods And Bags Of Cement Will it Cost To Deck This Duplex by Nobody: 7:23am On May 04, 2017
stjaxs:
Let's say million will do the job.200 12mm rods at 1900 plus 50 16mm at 3500 plus 50 8 mm rods at 1400 plus 130bags of cement at 2500 plus 4 trips of sand and 4 trips of chippings will do the job.call me I can help u calculate it.09072627299

People can't just live without showing everything about their lives on Internet

2 Likes

Re: How Many Rods And Bags Of Cement Will it Cost To Deck This Duplex by deebee13(f): 7:24am On May 04, 2017
Na WA for some people o! Why would you think he's showing off? Nairaland offers free advise and insight on matters, it also gives you diverse opinions from different sources, so I think I understand why people would come here to seek advice sometimes. And besides, this forum affords you the luxury of anonymity, which means showing off doesn't come up since no one knows who you are. Let's stop hating on each other mbok! If you have no advice to give, move on until you have what to say. My penny!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Rods And Bags Of Cement Will it Cost To Deck This Duplex by Tmex(m): 7:24am On May 04, 2017
what level is the project? are there beams and columns already?
Re: How Many Rods And Bags Of Cement Will it Cost To Deck This Duplex by ogobaby23(f): 7:25am On May 04, 2017
I know next to nothing about building so I have nothing to say
Re: How Many Rods And Bags Of Cement Will it Cost To Deck This Duplex by fuckboys: 7:25am On May 04, 2017
emijo:
Bros just give them the money for them to do a nice work for you and stop being aka gum.
seriously? You think cos he's outside the country he's plucking the money from a tree where he is? They're probably ripping him of over a million here

It's relatives like you that makes life difficult for people outside the country

10 Likes

Re: How Many Rods And Bags Of Cement Will it Cost To Deck This Duplex by cuchik: 7:25am On May 04, 2017
Flashmove:
Please i need a help to calculate how many iron rods , bags of cement and gravel to use for the decking of this house as attached,

The area to be decked is the 2 bedrooms, W/C and the Family Lounge only. The void area is not included .

My nephews wants to play me a fast game , I really need a help as am not in Nigeria now.
They gave me a quote of 3.7million Naira, They said things are very expensive . I think they are up to some foul game behind my back.

Thanks Nairalanders
Re: How Many Rods And Bags Of Cement Will it Cost To Deck This Duplex by agisky1975: 7:26am On May 04, 2017
BankManager:
I don't know why some people jump into conclusion so soon. Who would he be showing off to on a faceless forum. Internet is an alternative means of seeking information, instead of meeting people physically. Am sure he would still consult a professional, so please if you don't have any positive contribution for him, just skip his post and move on to the next. It's better to keep quiet atimes rather than killing people's morale

26 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hannah Otite Weeps As Tenant Converts Flats To Hotel (photo) / Jos Building Collapse: Before And After Photos / Construction Of Two Unit Semi Detached Two Bedroom Flat, Ogidi, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.