Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs (34120 Views)

Four Nigerian Drug Dealers Declared Wanted In South Africa. Photos / Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts / These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs by BIGkoboko: 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
cheesy
Re: Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs by iambabaG: 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
Brb..
Re: Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs by justwise(m): 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I knew this will happen grin grin this lady made FP here before when she published fake immigration news that Nigerians will no longer be deported from the UK and many gullible Nigerians believed her and started thanking God.

http://jamaicansmusicz.com/jamaicans-and-nigerians-can-no-longer-be-deported-from-uk-all-commonwealth-nations-2015/

2 Likes

Re: Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
kiddoiLL:
pple like dis naim dey soil d country name..i hope she gets caught n rot in jail..hahan! dem go dey talk say all nigerians na 419 cus of stuffs like dis

Comot jare. I hope she is ok and free of this wahala.

People like this woman saved my nonsense bum back in the days when the cold was blowing very rough and frost bite was ravaging me. I was at Woolwich arsenal in one restaurant like that with lots of cone heads trying to get one dagbo kpali with NI card.

God bless Ayo. He annoyed me but he delivered.
Re: Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs by ChukwuIbrahim: 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
OP u know da drill, " get us her native village name so we can party". cool

1 Like

Re: Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs by teacherbim(f): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
basica7000:
Whao

What is Waoh in this?hv u found her ni

1 Like

Re: Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs by johncallidon(m): 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
hmmmmm... na dem dem
Re: Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs by kiddoiLL(m): 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
gbosaa:

Comot jare. I hope she is ok and free of this wahala.

People like this woman saved my nonsense bum back in the days when the cold was blowing very rough and frost bite was ravaging me. I was at Woolwich arsenal in one restaurant like that with lots of cone heads trying to get one dagbo kpali with NI card.

God bless Ayo. He annoyed me but he delivered.
dis wan no well o, u supporting evil
Re: Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs by Nature129(m): 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
Name checking on Nairaland would have made more sense if it had helped to reduce crimes almong Nigerians. But the sad truth is that it cannot - rather it will expose to non-Nigerians visiting Nairaland that Nigeria is made up bunch of ethnic nationalities who are forced to live together despite the fact that they despise one another grin

1 Like

Re: Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs by 0955eb027(m): 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
ozohtony:
NCAN ABUJA BRANCH....
NOT SURPRISED.....FROM LAGOS.

I THINK SAY NA ONLY IGBO B INTERNATIONAL DISGRACE.
feat
NA NIGERIA DE WRITE THERE SHA
buh Lagos is no mans land now. is dat not what you guys claim.
Re: Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs by OnReflection: 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs -- https://www.nairaland.com/2743808/prof-alexia-thomas-buhari-shut/5

Deported Nigerians Paid £3000 By UK Boarder Agency But Money Was Seized -- https://www.nairaland.com/2762803/deported-nigerians-paid-3000-uk/3

All in the fullness of time grin

Alhajalondon:

I don't think this is true. People who left the UK voluntarily do so through a UK approved refugee company called CHOICES. Through this company, the home office gives each volunteer £2000 each. They have their offices in Nigeria and other African countries too. I know families who's left the UK through this scheme and some get £4000 and above depending on number of children. This prof alexia Thomas one the other hand is a fraud who's duping vulnerable Nigerians who are stranded in the UK £1000 and above for Sham documents. She was caught in 2009 and sentenced to jail for fraud. She's also have a mental history and psychiatrists has diagnosed her to be DELUTUONAL. Please do not be deceived by all this crap she says...she's only saying one side of the story (and the wrong side that is...) and looking for blind followers

The scam artist practically admitted to being sectioned under the Mental Health Act, at one point, in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcfvIvTtO0I

2 Likes

Re: Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
kiddoiLL:
dis wan no well o, u supporting evil

I hope she's ok. I benefited from things like that so I can't wish her bad. Foreigners do worse in Nigeria, from money laundering, smuggling to enslaving Nigerians in their unsafe and unhealthy working places.
Re: Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs by elopee3000(m): 10:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
Cherishing:

grin
nothing since lagos is no mans land she may even be from ekiti claiming lagos angry
Re: Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs by Rejoice777: 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
Let her come out of hiding an defend herself. We need to hear her own side of d story b4 crucifying her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs by kiddoiLL(m): 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
gbosaa:

I hope she's ok. I benefited from things like that so I can't wish her bad. Foreigners do worse in Nigeria, from money laundering, smuggling to enslaving Nigerians in their unsafe and unhealthy working places.
true sha

1 Like

Re: Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs by sunnyeinstein(m): 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
iambabaG:
For all we know.. She's a fraud star and all her known information may be as fake as she looks!
It's very certain she's an isrealite from the yeastern part of the country.. She has "Igbo" written all over her

buharisbae:
named check they are afonjas! tongue

Sunofgod:
Name Checkers Local and Worldwide - I doubt very much that is her real name......
Remember, she's a fraudster.

ozohtony:
NCAN ABUJA BRANCH....
NOT SURPRISED.....FROM LAGOS.

I THINK SAY NA ONLY IGBO B INTERNATIONAL DISGRACE.

NA NIGERIA DE WRITE THERE SHA

nbright:
No need to check where she's from, even if her name no betray her, the character is exclusively reserved for the waste

FuckBuhari:
tongue Alexia Thomas...
Representing The South South Region...

#FuckBuhari Reporting Live From The North East Region of Sambisa...

My NCAN brothers no dey ever disappoint me! #rotfl #lmfao

.... she looks ugandan tho, see d flato and d tommy hilfinger! Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs by kellybently(m): 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
ct2:
When will I ever be the first to comment, been trying for year

first to comment people are jobless. don't know what to do with time.
Re: Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs by Mykelpato(m): 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
S0uthWaste grin poverty Don catch una sotey una follow us dey hustle.. Lol

Tinubu yaf deceive una into voting Apc.

2 Likes

Re: Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs by Semper247(m): 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Witch hunting!
See what buhari caused now!

We won't take it!!!

WWW....
Re: Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs by holluphemydavid(m): 11:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
Names checker association of nairaland wher are u people? smiley
Re: Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs by stanbillion200(m): 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
ct2:
keep on trying
Re: Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs by AreaFada2: 12:00am On Jul 24, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:
OP u know da drill, " get us her native village name so we can party". cool

Suppose her name is: Kokulikatakaramguga. Which zone will you say she comes from from? shocked grin

But sha, the lady smooth o.

Something tells me she can talk a cheeky wise monkey into coming down from a tree. cheesy

But it's all suspicion for now, nothing proven yet.

1 Like

Re: Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs by makdcash(m): 12:22am On Jul 24, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin.....NA DEM!
Re: Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs by nell2: 12:24am On Jul 24, 2016
iambabaG:
For all we know.. She's a fraud star and all her known information may be as fake as she looks!
It's very certain she's an isrealite from the yeastern part of the country.. She has "Igbo" written all over her
sharrap there. Shes not from east cos her dress sense and stature is not our style. B/w which tribe frequents UK.
Re: Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs by hackactigist: 12:42am On Jul 24, 2016
david will be like:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs by Nobody: 4:12am On Jul 24, 2016
ct2:

that one na simple thing naa..just cary your seat sidown ontop there for new arrival... i promise you..you'll be handsomely rewarded
Re: Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs by Rainmaker69(m): 4:33am On Jul 24, 2016
I sure hope the mods verify these reports before sending them to fp. Libel and defamation are real.
Re: Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs by cole265(m): 4:41am On Jul 24, 2016
nbright:
No need to check where she's from, even if her name no betray her, the character is exclusively reserved for the waste

You are wrong! Check out the jaw, see the head. This is a typical she/Bia.fraud grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs by Emyogalanya: 4:47am On Jul 24, 2016
Cos na lagos woman abi lets wait till its se
kidman96:
I hope further investigations absolves her of this fraud accusation...

This country is currently going through enough.
Re: Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs by LePrezident(m): 5:44am On Jul 24, 2016
Nature129:

Name checking on Nairaland would have made more sense if it had helped to reduce crimes almong Nigerians. But the sad truth is that it cannot - rather it will expose to non-Nigerians visiting Nairaland that Nigeria is made up bunch of ethnic nationalities who are forced to live together despite the fact that they despise one another grin

Hold on, why do Nigerians always say this "Nigeria is made up bunch of ethnic nationalities who are forced to live together...". Is Nigeria the only country with multiple ethnic groups? Why must tribal sentiments always come up at every turn with Nigerians? I can assure you that harldy will you see a country which is straight homogenous with its 'nationalitistic' or demographic make-up but Nigerians are the loudest in terms of its tribal differences when in truth the tribes are more similar than they're different. For people of the same black race to always want to focus on their differences beats me, when even in some nations with multiple skin-colors they're more united.

Nigeria's problem goes beyond the politicians, Nigeria's problem is the ordinary bigoted tribal man on the streets.

1 Like

Re: Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs by mobidoo: 6:15am On Jul 24, 2016
Check the names there look as if she is a yellow bar, from South w.a.s.t.e
Re: Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs by fortunechy(m): 6:25am On Jul 24, 2016
i kw her south lady

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death In Egypt By 3 Nigerian Students (photos) / South Africans Burn Properties And Cars Owned By Nigerians / Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.