Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs (64303 Views)

How Buhari Shut The Mouth Of ‘blood Suckers’ In Nigeria – Northern Group / Buhari Shut Ibeto Cement, Halts Shipment Of Cement For Unknown Reason / We’ll Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In India-pro-biafra Activists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by fireforfire: 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
evlyn:

shut your trap and stop encouraging evil
My friend go n die.
Witch.
Na naija u go dey old. u wil not smell abroad because u hv a bad heart
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
fireforfire:

My friend go n die.
Witch.
Na naija u go dey old. u wil not smell abroad because u hv a bad heart

haha.. no need exchanging words with you riffraff grin

Plantain seller tongue grin
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by fireforfire: 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
evlyn:

haha.. no need exchanging words with you riffraff grin

Plantain seller tongue grin
Witch oooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
mamiwota geh
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
fireforfire:

mamiwota geh

haha..se this wizard oh..get a live child cheesy
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by fireforfire: 4:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
evlyn:

haha..se this wizard oh..get a live child cheesy

Its life not live......olodo
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
fireforfire:

Its life not live......olodo

of course... i wanted you to foolishly comment.... and it is 'it is' not 'its' wink ishi
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by fireforfire: 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
evlyn:

of course... i wanted you to foolishly comment.... and it is 'it is' not 'its' wink ishi
Just accept dat ur a block head n stop all dis arguements
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
fireforfire:

Just accept dat ur a block head n stop all dis arguements

accept that you are a fish head and stop responding
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by Alhajalondon: 1:39am On Nov 19, 2015
evlyn:

accept that you are a fish head and stop responding

He's indeed a fish head my dear. That mahd woman is a scammer....she was jailed in 2009 for scamming vulnerable people with her DELUTUONAL ideas and also fraudulently taking money from them with the promise of a British passport. She's back again with the same scheme...no mind all these idiots wey think say she dey make sense...truth is once they find out that they have been duped...nothing police go fit do because judge has already declared her mentally unfit...her family don even leave her for London because of all of this madness...and those that know that she's actually mad are using her doe their own personal gain...if u want to know more, I can send u a link with all the court sentences and medical assessment done on her

1 Like

Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by Alhajalondon: 1:48am On Nov 19, 2015
fireforfire:

mamiwota geh

You really need to shut up. If u are one of those people who have given money to this woman and her party with the hope of getting a British passport....then you are a Fool. Go and ask yourself who the aboriginals are...go and also ask yourself what a British subject means...Abi you no go school nii? If you didn't know, this woman was convicted of fraud in 2009 doing this same scam she's come out of jail to do...only that it's more strategised and sophisticated...she and her followers are no diff from ISIS because she believes in her delusions and thinks she's just gonna make a point through it...and as a result...she's scamming more people. And if you are one of her followers who have taken money from vulnerable people in the Uk with the fake promise of a British passport...e no go better for you and your family! Ole buuuuuruku!!
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by OnReflection: 8:39am On Nov 19, 2015
This woman is nothing short of a fruaaadulent character.
The misspelling is done on purpose, as I was banned twice for trying to shed some light on her character.

Alexia Thomas styles herself Her Knowledgeable Professor Alexia Thomas; she has a degree in what and from where? That is another question. She is also known as or has been known as Lizzy Henz. As it is less likely someone calling herself Professor Alexia Thomas would change her name to Lizzy Henz, it is reasonable to assume the latter came first, and indeed a little research reveals this to be the case. She was born in Nigeria, and her first vocation was as a singer. A mother of four, when she and her husband separated, he took custody of their offspring.

How she came to the UK is probably not important, how she is continuing to run the Independent Diplomat Commission is something of a mystery, because in August 2010 she was convicted at Southwark Crown Court – as Lizzy Henz – on eight counts of providing immigration advice and services while not qualified to do so. She was charging people £35 each for an identity card, and then £1500 for an engagement fee.

I have left out the link to this excerpt, in order to avoid the clutches of NL's spambot.
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by fireforfire: 9:25am On Nov 19, 2015
Alhajalondon:

You really need to shut up. If u are one of those people who have given money to this woman and her party with the hope of getting a British passport....then you are a Fool. Go and ask yourself who the aboriginals are...go and also ask yourself what a British subject means...Abi you no go school nii? If you didn't know, this woman was convicted of fraud in 2009 doing this same scam she's come out of jail to do...only that it's more strategised and sophisticated...she and her followers are no diff from ISIS because she believes in her delusions and thinks she's just gonna make a point through it...and as a result...she's scamming more people. And if you are one of her followers who have taken money from vulnerable people in the Uk with the fake promise of a British passport...e no go better for you and your family! Ole buuuuuruku!!

Who is dis expired old woman quoting me?u miss road?
I was against d idea of some idiots suppprtin ome Ngere woman to facilitate d deportation on nigerians frm.uk. i was actually sympathising for dem n u frm nowhere jusy jump entr.
for ur info i dnt know d woman.and for ur second info all ur useless curse goea bk to u n ur generation with immediate effect.
Idiot ,Animal.
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by simpleseyi: 10:09am On Nov 19, 2015
It is now more than 48 hours since the bear chest beater called Prof Alexia Thomas threatened to burn down Nigerian Embassy in London if Buhari does not close down the embassy. Please help me remind the so called professor that we are still waiting for the fire and if we don't see it in time, it means the man is more foolish than Agbari Ojukwu who started war in Nigeria and ran to Ivory Coast to dance with Ivorien prosti-tutes were Nigerian Army was using Ibos for pepper soup and suya.
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by tociano009(m): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2015
evlyn:

insane people like you are everywhere... male prostitute
Ode

1 Like

Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
tociano009:
Ode

ishi
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by birmingham04: 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
evlyn:

i am not an enemy of progress mr man... you dont do any illegal thing and call it progress... if you overstay your visa, go back home. it is as simple as that. am sure your trying to overstay yours.. listen to yourself. because they sent 16billion dollars home they should stay where they are illegally? it is people like you that wont make Nigeria grow.. it is as simple as doing things the right way... the uk is trying to make sure their country is okay, tell ur govt officials to do things the right way and send back illegal migrants while trying to curb corruption. Have a nice day
evlyn:

ishi
. Evenly I studied in UK and came back to naija. I am a consultant to Ogun state govt on revenue OK. And moreover I am a Briton. Good day.
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by Nobody: 3:05am On Nov 21, 2015
birmingham04:
. Evenly I studied in UK and came back to naija. I am a consultant to Ogun state govt on revenue OK. And moreover I am a Briton. Good day.

and so?? Did i ask you and how is it my business?
Re: Prof. Alexia Thomas To Buhari: Shut Down Nigerian Embassy In Uk Within 48hrs by yommyuk: 4:29am On Nov 21, 2015
Time wasters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EndSARS: Protesters Storm Abeokuta With Charms (Photos) / This Nigerian Soldier Died Giving His Life For His Comrades .photo / Governor Wike Bends To Greet President Buhari At Aso Villa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.