Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) (17534 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ / Kemi Olunloyo: Cossy Orjiakor, Eniola Badmus, Bimbo Thomas Need Breast Reduction / Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) by barlkeez(f): 9:16am On Jul 23, 2016
Congratulations to the new mum. See photo below...

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/actress-bimbo-thomas-dedicates-her-son.html

2 Likes

Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) by barlkeez(f): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2016
smiley wink smiley

CHECKOUT EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS FROM THE STAR-STUDDED CHILD DEDICATION @@

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/actress-bimbo-thomas-dedicates-her-son.html

Congrats
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) by teesugar(f): 9:49am On Jul 23, 2016
Congratulations lefty. But, how secretive can she be? Keeping the father of the baby away for so long, even if she kept him away during pregnancy. How can you dedicate your baby alone? Some things are just very wrong. Wishing her the very best.

8 Likes

Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 10:04am On Jul 23, 2016
teesugar:
Congratulations lefty. But, how secretive can she be? Keeping the father of the baby away for so long, even if she kept him away during pregnancy. How can you dedicate your baby alone? Some things are just very wrong. Wishing her the very best.
wetin consain You

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) by teesugar(f): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
wetin consain You
and what's your own concern with my post If you don't know what to comment, just zip up your mouth. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 11:22am On Jul 23, 2016
teesugar:
and what's your own concern with my post If you don't know what to comment, just zip up your mouth. sad
painment

In Kate henshaws voice bitter leaf somebody tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) by teesugar(f): 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
painment

In Kate henshaws voice bitter leaf somebody tongue
tongue tongue tongue do the needful or, gerrarahia menh!!!
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
teesugar:
tongue tongue tongue do the needful or, gerrarahia menh!!!
take the lead and your advice wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) by teesugar(f): 3:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
take the lead and your advice wink
come, what's own with my own kwanu? You quoted me first now. Bia, don't let me swear for you oooooo. God bless you, and don't bother to reply. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
teesugar:
come, what's own with my own kwanu? You quoted me first now. Bia, don't let me swear for you oooooo. God bless you, and don't bother to reply. Thanks
God bless you.you can go to blazes. Thank you too cool

Next

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) by teesugar(f): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
God bless you.you can go to blazes. Thank you too cool

Next
I can see your case is a strong one. How many times have you skipped your drugs this week Pele, go back to the doctor.

1 Like

Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
teesugar:
I can see your case is a strong one. How many times have you skipped your drugs this week Pele, go back to the doctor.
go and ask your mummy how many times you skipped your drugs cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) by prela(f): 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
Congrats Nikki Skoja
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
Wey the husband nw? Just asking oo
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) by Tholudee(f): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
Pregnancy can really change someone
Congrats to her
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) by Zico5(m): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
Some women are just too funny, u dedicated a child without the presence of father. Is this not too wrong for Goodness sake? These celebrities are just turning everything upside down day by day. I pity this woman, u will surfer by the time the child grow. In yorubaland, a thief and arm robber is better and make sense that a bastard. Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) by Jediel1(m): 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
Next na to raise the pikin wink
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) by domopps(m): 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
New baby mama?

Cos never heard she's married!

Cheeeers

1 Like

Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) by ut47(m): 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
congrat...!!!
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) by femi4: 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
teesugar:
Pele o righty!......with your busy body eh eh

2 Likes

Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) by esthel(f): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
Forget busybody here, if u can be bold enough to get pregnant for a married man, then let him flaunt u nah, he wasn't even at his child's dedication, na wa o
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) by teesugar(f): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
femi4:
Pele o righty!......with your busy body eh eh
abi didinrin ni eleyi ni? Lefty is the name she answered in omo ghetto, a film by Funke Akindele. Can't someone be called her alias again ni? Stop jumping into conclusion. Its not good for your health.
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) by JoBabs(m): 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
K
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) by Seventeen(f): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Zico5:
Some women are just too funny, u dedicated a child without the presence of father. Is this not too wrong for Goodness sake? These celebrities are just turning everything upside down day by day. I pity this woman, u will surfer by the time the child grow. In yorubaland, a thief and arm robber is better and make sense that a bastard. Too bad.
na wa for una oo... Do u know if its the father of the child that doesn't want to be involved? After all thats the trademark of many men.... Hit and run.

2 Likes

Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) by ventilation: 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
No husband, no ring, abnormality has become normal, some people will say at list she has a baby now, better than not having at all at few ticks to 40. We know the secret you are keeping will be revealed soon with photos to back it, just let it not be one NURTW tout. God bless the boy.
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) by teesugar(f): 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
ventilation:
No husband, no ring, abnormality has become normal, some people will say at list she has a baby now, better than not having at all at few ticks to 40. We know the secret you are keeping will be revealed soon with photos to back it, just let it not be one NURTW tout. God bless the boy.
exactly what I was saying when the yeye femi4, and the other mrwonlasewonie that refused to use his drugs as prescribed were saying rubbish. Moral values have been thrown into the bin. We now see the wrong thing and call it right. Smh for this generation.
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) by DIVINE78: 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
God bless the boy and the mother. Jesus son of God please grant me something of joy exactly like this.
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
teesugar:
exactly what I was saying when the yeye femi4, and the other mrwonlasewonie that refused to use his drugs as prescribed were saying rubbish. Moral values have been thrown into the bin. We now see the wrong thing and call it right. Smh for this generation.
shey werey leleyi ni?abi won di e?shey won ma shepe fun iyalaya e iwo eranko jati JATI yi.olosious somebody. Hater oshi.at least she Don born.wey your own barren she goat grin

Tee sugar ko tee orogbo ni.oni katikati

Iwonpe Eyan ni didirin when you're the chair lady of awon omugo.oniranu oshi
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) by JustHere2Observ(f): 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
Na wa oo, people and uncouth comments. How did you know she is a baby mama, how did you know there is no father present for the dedication, how did you know she had the baby for a married man? Just because it's only her picture that was posted doesn't mean you can conclude. Besides even if she is all you said, she is an adult and has not come to beg from any of you.
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
[size=16pt]Give them sense LORD, I mean up there[/size]
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) by OCTAVO: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
OK o
Re: Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) by BodmaxGift: 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Some are just too. Stupid.... see comments like say na una life.. o gaoooo. Just congratulate her and comot.. shikenah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Shares Throwback Photos / Olamide Is Very Talented, I Look Up To Him – American Rapper, Wale / Rechael Okonkwo Realeses 31st Pre-birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.