Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

- Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (18375 Views)

Undergraduate Dies During Valentine's Day Rough Sex In US / . / Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by MrWhaley: 11:39am On Aug 07, 2016
KillerBeauty:
Y u nor ask d girls y dem like am instead u dey ask us
iSwear,ya moniker is in great contrast to ya display picture.
Kindly deactivate. Find a more suitable moniker.

Re: by ZeeAfrica(f): 11:44am On Aug 07, 2016
iLegend:

Now, I want to propose. Are you married?
u can always be my 18th husband. Polyandry is allowed anyway
Re: by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 07, 2016
iLegend:

Hmm! I wish I'm good in bed. Please I'd love you to teach me how to be rough. Book an appointed in ProTea Hotel and I'll send my gate man Okon to come and survey you and your sexual prowess first. Never-mind, darling. I know you're still a learner and I'm a virgin, so it won't work, except you're willing to pay my groom price which is $10.5 million.

ZeeAfrica, emotional love making which gradually leads to rough sex it the best, then we'll cuddle like babies, I'll kiss your forehead, tell you a short-sleepy-story and light kisses on your lips, then reassure you how much I love you. The AC will be on with dim pink light in the room while slow 'n' sensual jamz by Usher, J.Holiday and Trey Songz play.

Our bed will be all white evrythin' and the room will be very cold. When all is set and done we'll cover ourselves with a thick duvet and fall asleep. I'll silently wake around 5 or 6AM with a hard **** and slowly slide in without your consent. Just IMAGINE that. You'll wake and will have no option than to enjoy it. I'm the leader and you're the follower.

If you're in church, please don't read this. See ya stubborn head. U don read am finish, naughty girl. Abeg, commot joor! I hate your type. grin
lols. Devil get behind me. I rebuke, i cast u. Ooooooooooouuuuuuuuuutttttttttt.
Re: by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 07, 2016

Re: by ZeeAfrica(f): 11:56am On Aug 07, 2016
Manueleee:

lols. Devil get behind me. I rebuke, i cast u. Ooooooooooouuuuuuuuuutttttttttt.

u get konji right?
Re: by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
iLegend:

This is exactly what I want. If you had replied with a "no I'm not married," I would've said "no chance for you, cuz I only propose to married women." I don't date single ladies — I date married women. grin Now, our case is settled. Who among those 17 guys make you experience the the big 'O'? I know I'm number 18 and that's not a problem, cuz you're my number... I can't mention it, cuz I'll make you feel bad and struggle to be in my top 20. Anyways, answer the question above. Who among them gives you the big O?

welll....., number 12 is de bomb. I wana know wat number i am? Number 102? Hehehe i dnt mind sugar, as long as our moment wil be special, and as long as u know dat mornings r actually mine not yos. I wil wake up early, blow u, swallow, get on to of u and be gentle, but i want a cloth on yo eyes, coz i want dem closed, i want u calm and cool, n yo hands, handcuffed to de bad. But dnt worry, afterwards, i wil uncaff u and have u hold me and we cuddle. Il den have u make me move like a snake, den we get to de roughness afterwards. Since u r number 18, u better make sure dat yo dk is big, getting it hard wil be my job, but protecting me will be yos. Just saw u know, i only do guys wit 6 pack, if u r chubby, get thee bihind me stn
Re: by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
iLegend:

This is exactly what I want. If you had replied with a "no I'm not married," I would've said "no chance for you, cuz I only propose to married women." I don't date single ladies — I date married women. grin Now, our case is settled. Who among those 17 guys make you experience the the big 'O'? I know I'm number 18 and that's not a problem, cuz you're my number... I can't mention it, cuz I'll make you feel bad and struggle to be in my top 20. Anyways, answer the question above. Who among them gives you the big O?

welll....., number 12 is de bomb. I wana know wat number i am? Number 102? Hehehe i dnt mind sugar, as long as our moment wil be special, and as long as u know dat mornings r actually mine not yos. I wil wake up early, blow u, swallow, get on to of u and be gentle, but i want a cloth on yo eyes, coz i want dem closed, i want u calm and cool, n yo hands, handcuffed to de bad. But dnt worry, afterwards, i wil uncaff u and have u hold me and we cuddle. Il den have u make me move like a snake, den we get to de roughness afterwards. Since u r number 18, u better make sure dat yo dk is big, getting it hard wil be my job, but protecting me will be yos. Just saw u know, i only do guys wit 6 pack, if u r chubby, consider yoself my number zero
Re: by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2016

Re: by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
iLegend:

So, you want to be deflowered all over again? I pity your gorgeous p****. Although, I suck in bed, I have 1.5inch member and I have 0 packs (African politicians' belly). What about that? Can you handle it?

no sweetheart, only do 6 pack, nothing more, nothing less. I love gym, and also prefer brothers who also take care of deir bodies too. M obsessed with gorgeous bodies, n if u aint a hunk, den m sorry sweery, u wil just be my gateman. Lolest
Re: by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
iLegend:

So, you want to be deflowered all over again? I pity your gorgeous p****. Although, I suck in bed, I have 1.5inch member and I have 0 packs (African politicians' belly). What about that? Can you handle it?

no sweetheart, only do 6 pack, nothing more, nothing less. I love gym, and also prefer brothers who also take care of deir bodies too. M obsessed with gorgeous bodies, n if u aint a hunk, den m sorry sweery, u wil just be my gateman. Lolest. Love a hunky dark choclate skinned colour brother, bt if u r a soccer ball, m sorry honey, go knock else wer sugar
Re: by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2016

Re: by ZeeAfrica(f): 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
iLegend:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Honey, can you help me draft the gateman application? I have lost sense articulation in Ingrish. Gimme a manute lemme enzoy ma laffter.

Now, I have regain my senses. I prefer the gateman's job. When Oga travels, I, iLegend (the gateman) will be the one that'll get you pregnant and Oga will think my kids are his. ZeeAfrica, let's plan it. I suck in bed, I have a small dìck and I don't have 6 packs, so gimme that gateman's job cuz it has more benefits.

I'm patiently waiting for the day I'll resume work.

Z, I'll wash your undies, as a humble gateman, but make sure they're a sexy ones. I don't wash ménstrual ones — that one na for Oga to wash.

since u suck in bed, smal dk and have no six pack, ive changed my mind, i wil no longer employ u as a gatement, i want a gateman who wil know how madam like dem choclate sweeties, u my dear r useless to me, i wil rather use u as a sacrifise, so dat i become wealthy rather. Oya come over and bring a coffin for yoself in de process
Re: by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2016

Re: by ZeeAfrica(f): 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
iLegend:

Honey, I'll enlarge it or I'll use a 4x4 wood as a dildó for you. I'll start training from today. Please and please accept my gateman application. Even if you don't give me a room in your husband's house, I'll sleep in the kitchen (but count your food finished anyways).

down boy, down. Okay sweery. Consider yoself hired, no need for an application form. I will help u work out, den u wil do de enlargement by yo self. U r now officially my gateman. Dnt worry abt accormodation, u can have de room outside, but after u unpack, check under de bed, there is a key there. Use dat key wenever u see oga leaving de house. Its my bedroom door. ONLY after u have lost dat pot belly. Wen u come in, drop yo clothes by de door, be silent, and come close to de madam, dnt worry abt de gate duties, u will resume yo duties wen oga comes back in de evening, hope u gat energy coz m more work dan de gate. U need energy to deal wit me, n i dnt like sissy boys. U better be strong and firm
Re: by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2016

Re: by ZeeAfrica(f): 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
iLegend:

Thank you madam Z for this opportunity, I'm so so so excited, even my tiny joystick is jumping up and down with joy.

I can disappoint my country any day and any time (as long as our criminal politicians are still alive), but I'll NEVER disappoint your p****. Please wash it with a detergent (preferably hypo), cuz I'm gon go down town like Rihanna.

I hope Oga did not mount hidden cameras?

Three crucial questions madam Z:

1. Which are your top 5 positions?
2. How long do you want me to last before you'll start to shiver in orgásmic ecstasy?
3. Have you squirted before?

I want to prepare before cumming inside you r compound.

Madam, I'm packing my loads into a nylon bag.

well my dear gateman, my five top positions are position 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. I'l show u more wen u come. U shud b able to last for 5 hours or me. And yes to number 3 sugar. Dont worry abt de cleanliness. I havnt bathed in 20 months, becoz we dnt have water here, bt dnt worry my sweety, u will enjoy dis smelly dirty brown sugar
Re: by Burgerlomo: 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
No comment because na 1 inch I get grin
Re: by MrWhaley: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
iLegend:

Hey, you seem like a great bully grin grin Leave am joor.
A bully?? Nahh..I only like calling a Spade a Spade. smiley

I didn't commit any offence whatsoever.
Re: by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
iLegend:

That's the problem. You do worse behind closed doors. God will punish a hypocrite more than anyone. Your type will 99% of the time end up in hell, while God will give more life to people like Kanye West to change. And when he changes he'll inherit the kingdom of God more than a hypocrite. Before the white men brought Christianity to Africa what were your forefathers doing? You'll be surprised I'm spiritually stronger than you and I hardly fall into cheap temptations.

It'll hard to lure me, but yours cannot take more than a session of hidden covert hypnosis.

Don't claim son of God when you're a hypocrite. Lemme glance 5 of your comments on Nairaland and screen grab it for you. Fear God o!

Modify: I'm joking with you, don't pick any offense or rush to delete your naughty posts. #winkz
lols. Wot made me to type dat was dat u cut me right.
Was in d church and was reading ur post.
Re: by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2016

Re: by ZeeAfrica(f): 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
iLegend:

Aunty Linda (aka ZeeAfrica), you need to visit the nearest mortuary (not a hospital). I'll pay the bills. Tell them you came by yourself cuz of the way you're smelling lately is worse than a corpse and you want them to apply all the needed chemicals.

Naughty girl. You want to spoil me, shey? I doge it. Don't you know I'm mummy's boy and everyone in my house knows I'm still a V. I won't lose it with you. I'm keeping it till marriage. It's for my wife to be alone. I ain't sharing even if you're alluring.

hehehhehe i did ooo, i truely did try de mortuary, but dey said i was worse dan a corpse, n now de millitary is assisting. Tomorow i wil b put in de dessert and big tanks will be there to shower me. Hahahhah i wonder if it wil work oo, coz in 2010 dey did try but nothing cud help ooo. Nwane, i mean even wen m inside ocean sef, nothing helps ooo. Dey have tried even toilet cleaners, but note, i dnt seem to change, m not talking of de smell only oo, m talking abt the dirtyness itself. After i get in a bath, i come out as dirty as ever. I wonder wat will help me, but my babalao said i shud bed a v boy, and i shall be cleansed. So u see, u gat a duty to fulfil ooo. Wait for meeee ooooo, i need u to help ooo
Re: by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2016

Re: by ZeeAfrica(f): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
iLegend:

Go joor. It won't work. Help me delete the guy's quote you quoted above. He was in Church when he sent it. Thanks.

So, how are you today? Or how's your day going rather?

hehehehe lol
Re: by dmola(m): 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
I like it rough, but after the dead i wana be held like a baby. With care and assurance dat he is protecting me from the world. M fragile like dat

matured mind thou
Re: by cheruv: 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
larabae13:
u wanna knw ma fav? My fav is rough sex buh I lyk both wink
I like frank ladies cool
Re: by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
iLegend:

Aiit, unquote me and I'll delete the post for your own good.
well, u miss understood me.
Re: by vicechancellor(m): 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
shebi nairaland don't turn to flirt zone
Re: by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2016

Re: by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
iLegend:

Keep laughing. I'll send someone to bite ya lips off. Lemme see how your laughter will look when you don't have lips. I'd probably be ashamed of lol'ing when you see me.

u funny. Bt dis is getting boring now. So bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men / Penile Length (pics) / How To Save A Dying Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.