Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) (74371 Views)

Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Jay-Jay Okocha, His Wife, Nkechi & Children, A-Jay & Daniella In Family Pictures / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by yinkslinks(m): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
Imagine pikin we okocha tall pass, she go be like malta guinness bottle grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by Maycher(m): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
Seems Okocha got married quite early. He's got a lovely family tho
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by SEYILIGHT(m): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by Qmerit(m): 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
Wow, lovely, early marriage is good when there's money nurse it.
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by Horpeyemi93(m): 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
Tolexander:
The babe is pretty!

But tracing her from forehead to toes looks like day running to night mehn. The cream had finished before she got to the toe while she tried applying from the head.
. Hahahahah nothing Nigerians no dey notice. nawa ooooh !!!!!!
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by Dayg88(m): 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
emeijeh:
Yesterday it was his son,
Today it's his daughter.
Wetin una wan post tomorrow?

I guess they'll post about his great grand children
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
So she no fear dey raise up her gown up in front of her papa
Hum it is well undecided

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by marcmao(m): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Say what you know, i worked at club10 and she was my boss.

u be mumu 4 life o,,, 18yrs old , your boss

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by Adeyinka1758(m): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
Vanillaskin:
So she no fear dey raise up her gown up in front of her papa
Hum it is well undecided
U sef dey do pass her na?
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by Levi16: 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
Cute. Pays to start early if you can support it though.
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by okrote4real: 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
Her knee says it all wink

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by temptnow: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
hpk:
as a male striper?
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by electrokcoi(m): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
Stegomiah:

Shut up joor Bad belle Na everyone dey bleach Her mom is light skinned
take a look at her knee

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by DonDiego(m): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
kokoA:
@ 18 she Don bleach like this, I wonder how she go be @ 28. undecided

A lot of Igbo people tend to be naturally light skinned. So she does not need any creams. One of the reasons some people from the dark areas of Naija are ready to kill themselves in order to marry an Igbo babe.

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by Greenback: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
hpk:
i see,u were sacked,ba, fired, for poke nosing,peeping and aprokoism,ameboism,tatafoism and olofofoism..
.u must be solo lai makinde..
grin grin
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by electrokcoi(m): 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
kokoA:
@ 18 she Don bleach like this, I wonder how she go be @ 28. undecided
I can see her knee
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
lol...she no pull d dress na so d design b..her hand just dey there..look closely
YoursGEJ:
If she want show us something make she show us. Pull up the cloth completely, if not, leave the cloth angry

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by electrokcoi(m): 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
she's beautiful but why bleaching at 18
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by ib4real95(m): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
Oh boy.. I go like fry dis babe Ponmo o.. See fresh laps!
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by Mrjosaphat: 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
marcmao:

u be mumu 4 life o,,, 18yrs old , your boss
U are now d mugu for real, he was referring to the mother not the daughter, LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP, AND LOOK BEFORE YOU LAND
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by Mrjosaphat: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
Dat girl will be good to f**k from behind (doggy), how did you see it, Ur opinion is needed

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by lordkhalifa(m): 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
Is she the one oyimbo help am fathered I thought dem say she get reddish hair Nigerian's sabi fabricate lies ooo
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by FreeWorld23: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
Stegomiah:

Shut up joor
Bad belle
Na everyone dey bleach
Her mom is light skinned
gbenu soun
She bleached undecided
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by hucienda: 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ohh... I remember the days commentators sung the name.

"And it's Austin 'Jay Jay' Okocha! with the ball ..."

Nice daughter you got there.

Thank you once again for your service.
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
bleskid:
Why must you hold your cloth
she wan show you wetin you wan see cool
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by bigsmoke2(m): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
She do ripe to chop kiss tongue cool
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by hpk(m): 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
temptnow:
as a male striper?
TRY GET SENSE NA, ABEG. I WAS A WAITER.

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by AreaFada2: 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Horpeyemi93:
. Hahahahah nothing Nigerians no dey notice. nawa ooooh !!!!!!

My dear, there's never enough money. If you are employed, emotionally mature and can manage money, marry early.

Many of us had/still have this idea of doing this and that first before marriage. All is vanity. As long as you do not go for a football team, kids can even bring you luck.
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by hpk(m): 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
Mrjosaphat:
U are now d mugu for real, he was referring to the mother not the daughter, LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP, AND LOOK BEFORE YOU LAND
You dey mind the efulefu?
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by crackhouse(m): 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
Stegomiah:

Shut up joor
Bad belle
Na everyone dey bleach
Her mom is light skinned
but she's bleaching. Check her knee.

......anyways, hope she is intelligent and not just beautiful because her private parts will suffer most if she got beauty without brains.
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by AreaFada2: 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
DonDiego:

A lot of Igbo people tend to be naturally light skinned. So she does not need any creams. One of the reasons some people from the dark areas of Naija are ready to kill themselves in order to marry an Igbo babe.

Haba! Kill to marry? Did you mean dark area or dark ages? grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isaac Promise Is Dead! Former Nigerian Captain Dies / Meet Efe Ajagba, Nigerian Boxer Making Waves Like Anthony Joshua / Messi Took Photos Of Aguero Sleeping, As He Thinks Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.