Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) (74368 Views)

Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Jay-Jay Okocha, His Wife, Nkechi & Children, A-Jay & Daniella In Family Pictures / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by hpk(m): 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
Uchihaitaci:
Liar liar
to gain wetin?
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by crackhouse(m): 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
bleskid:
Why must you hold your cloth
just incase u want the in-between meal. It's blazing right inside.
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by Stegomiah: 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
crackhouse:
but she's bleaching. Check her knee.

......anyways, hope she is intelligent and not just beautiful because her private parts will suffer most if she got beauty without brains.

Lol, according to robert mugabe
Try to credit the source of your quote next time

Check the pix, there is an obvious shadow, at her lower limb region which makes that side appear darker compared to the face that light is shining on

Well, you maybe right though, but she's beautiful, don't be an hater

*peace* wink
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by hpk(m): 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
lielbree:
Is she not light skinned?
She is fair but her cream dey finish work.
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
'Nwaoma! Asampete nwanyi oma,ebelebe ji onu! Tomato jos'!
Igbo babes no dey ever carry last! grin
Btw Okocha isn't 42. That is 'football age'. Bet he's 10 y ears older cos active sports make one look far younger than their real age undecided
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by informato: 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
Stegomiah:

Shut up joor
Bad belle
Na everyone dey bleach
Her mom is light skinned
so ?.. .she is beautiful and she they bleach, period.
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by DRISKLEF(m): 6:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
She's beautiful.
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by mimiwhite4real(f): 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by hpk(m): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
badonkadonk:

So tru tru she bleach.... She bleach at 18!?

When u have money in leaps and bounds, u have the capacity to bleach even your destiny....
Na fair woman wey get money to buy dem creams.
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by willibounce1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
All grown up and ready to be plucked. Spartans are waiting and sharpening their spears...
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by badonkadonk: 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
hpk:
Na fair woman wey get money to buy dem creams.

So she fair before?
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by sinaj(f): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Tolexander:
The babe is pretty!

But tracing her from forehead to toes looks like day running to night mehn. The cream had finished before she got to the toe while she tried applying from the head.
didn't knw u have bad mouth tongue
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
All I can see is a gorgeous peugeot , whats the exact model of the car
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by yatty4emmanuel(m): 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
Yesterday it was his son, Today it's his daughter. Wetin una wan post tomorrow?
him papa,
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by Proffdada: 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
kokoA:
@ 18 she Don bleach like this, I wonder how she go be @ 28. undecided
she didn't bleach o. Daniella has light complexion since birth. I knew well as a kid

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by linusbnn(m): 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Stegomiah:

Shut up joor
Bad belle
Na everyone dey bleach
Her mom is light skinned

You self dey bleach (Obleachish) grin grin
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by Maghan37: 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
emeijeh:
Yesterday it was his son,
Today it's his daughter.
Wetin una wan post tomorrow?
Him mama grin
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by linusbnn(m): 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
Proffdada:
she didn't bleach o. Daniella has light complexion since birth. I knew well as a kid

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm na so, I met her in Obiaruku

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by toboy: 7:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
bleskid:
Why must you hold your cloth
That is the pattern of her cloth. It has v-shaped groove. It goes to show you have an eye problem.
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by hpk(m): 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
Greenback:

i see,u were sacked,ba, fired, for poke nosing,peeping and aprokoism,ameboism,tatafoism and olofofoism..
.u must be solo lai makinde..
grin grin
The time wey i for use reason your matter, i dey use am drink HERO mehn.
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by chimexview: 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
Tolexander:
The babe is pretty!

But tracing her from forehead to toes looks like day running to night mehn. The cream had finished before she got to the toe while she tried applying from the head.

Don't you think it'd the shadow that made her lower limb dark?
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by Cooldude68(m): 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
Stegomiah:

Shut up joor
Bad belle
Na everyone dey bleach
Her mom is light skinned
You use bra cover eyes? Can't u see her knees?
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by horluwaloseyi(m): 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
Some idiot no get brain all they know is "who dey help"
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by no1madman(m): 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
Her toto =5.8
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by no1madman(m): 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
no1madman:
Her toto =5.8
U know wetin dey! U know wetin dey!
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by Stegomiah: 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
linusbnn:

You self dey bleach (Obleachish) grin grin

Mad man, nah you dey sell the cream give me naw grin
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by Lookupman: 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
lordkit2:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-MxJsLIBtYKY/V5NBCACU9FI/AAAAAAAJ-mg/hvfG0Gmkv2kCT0kv-0fbEK4yDhnNuQLmQCLcB/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Her parents got married in 1997 so she's about 18 now. Her name is Daniella Okocha and she's hella cute

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/23/wow-jay-jay-okochas-daughter-is-all-grown-up-photo/

Okocha got married between 1993 -1994 in Enugu, not 1997
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by one9ner: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Stegomiah:

Mad man, nah you dey sell the cream give me naw grin
Wait first, waitin u dae try talk? say you be my sister?
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
Op where is the picture? Cuz I'm not clicking that link
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
Tolexander:
The babe is pretty!

Yorubaa and envy of Igbo natural light skin...Nawa for una. I spite on you people for your wicked and evil minds.
Re: Daniella Okocha, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Is All Grown Up (photo) by seyoops4u: 8:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
Well,I was wondering why all this bloggers dey follow celebs.

It just to dey proclaim and share their stories on the internet to the world thereby driving traffics to their blogs. They'll continue sharing everything including those ones that are not meant to be shared. Bloggers sha.... Everyone is looking fir thus Money. They want google ads on their site.

Poke-nosing into people's affairs...

I pray that God will not let you share the story that will take to jail....

#BeCareful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isaac Promise Is Dead! Former Nigerian Captain Dies / Meet Efe Ajagba, Nigerian Boxer Making Waves Like Anthony Joshua / Messi Took Photos Of Aguero Sleeping, As He Thinks Revenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.