Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

This - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / This (2284 Views)

You Deserve A Great Lifestyle With This Great Investment / Great Investment News For Retirement / New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This by Roidatom(m): 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
Re: This by tripplephi: 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
Roidatom:
You need to become a millionaire to become free and independent. You can become a millionaire if you know what to do. You can know what to do to become a millionaire if you know what books to read. If you really want to become a millionaire in the next one year, you must read these five books. It’s simple. Just read them.

Here are the five books you must read:

1. The Instant Millionaire by Mark Fisher

Do those who succeed work harder than those who only dream about success? Are they smarter, luckier, more ruthless? And does financial success bring happiness? These perennial questions are perhaps more timely than ever. The Instant Millionaire answers them in the unforgettable voice of a very wise and wealthy old man.

2. The One Minute Millionaire by Victor Hansen and Robert G. Allen

Is it possible to make a million dollars in only one minute?
The answer just might surprise you.

In this New York Times bestseller, Mark Victor Hansen, the mastermind behind the 65-million-copy Chicken Soup series, and Robert G. Allen, a pioneer in bestselling wealth-creation books, share their revolutionary approach to building wealth and present a powerful program for self-discovery.

The One Minute Millionaire will show you how to:
•Create wealth even when you have nothing to start with
•Use the power of leverage to build wealth rapidly
•Overcome fears so that you can take reasonable risks
•Use “one minute” habits to build wealth over the long term.

3. The Millionaire Fastlane – Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime by MJ DeMarco

Is the financial plan of mediocrity — a dream-stealing, soul-sucking dogma known as “The Slowlane” your plan for creating wealth? You know how it goes; it sounds a lil something like this:

“Go to school, get a good job, save 10% of your paycheck, buy a used car, cancel the movie channels, quit drinking expensive Starbucks mocha lattes, save and penny-pinch your life away, trust your life-savings to the stock market, and one day, when you are oh, say, 65 years old, you can retire rich.”

Demand the Fastlane, an alternative road-to-wealth; one that actually ignites dreams and creates millionaires young, not old. Change lanes and find your explosive wealth accelerator. Hit the Fastlane, crack the code to wealth, and find out how to live rich for a lifetime.

4. The Millionaire Next Door – The Surprising Secrets of America’s Wealth by Thomas J. Stanley and William D. Danko

5. Wisdom for Winners, A Millionaire Mindset by Jim Stovall

You can get all these 5 books here:
www.developyoutoo.

ARE YOU A MILLIONAIRE?

DID THESE BOOKS YOU ARE ASKING US ALL TO READ MAKE YOU EVER HIT 1 MILLION IN YOUR LIFE..... WHY ARE YOU GIVING OUT FOOD THAT YOU STILL NEED TO EAT... STARVING BAKER....

if u lie thatyou are a millionaire then THIS POST has exposed you, you can not advertise for free once you are a millionaire ooo
Re: This by Roidatom(m): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: This by tripplephi: 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
Roidatom:
No

TriplePhi
No hating please.
If you read my post very well, you will observe that the topic is NOT

'5 books that triplephi must read.'

Best regards.
I know how reading is helping me. I hope you learn someday. Thank you.

reading helps o JUST DONT POST LIES ABOUT MILLIONAIRE WHEN YOU HAVE NOT GOTTEN THERE, NO BOOK CAN MAKE ANYONE A MILLIONAIRE
Re: This by Roidatom(m): 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
Re: This by Roidatom(m): 6:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
Re: This by Nlevel(m): 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
tripplephi:

reading helps o JUST DONT POST LIES ABOUT MILLIONAIRE WHEN YOU HAVE NOT GOTTEN THERE, NO BOOK CAN MAKE ANYONE A MILLIONAIRE

Permit me to interfere. Yes no book can make you a millionaire but a single book can MOTIVATE you to take action to become a millionaire.I know how books have helped me in the aspect of savings.With little earnings I am able to save a good sum,make investments and still live a good life because of books that I have read in time past.Yes the millions may not be here yet but with diligence,focus and smart work you will get there. It is just a matter of time.The truth is that some persons don't need to read books to be a millionaire but one thing is certain they keep learning from mentors and from experience. For some of us who love to read we have an added advantage though we still learn from mentors and life experience... Op do not be discouraged by anyone's opinion cos u are on point. A READER IS A LEADER!!!

4 Likes

Re: This by tripplephi: 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nlevel:

Permit me to interfere. Yes no book can make you a millionaire but a single book can MOTIVATE you to take action to become a millionaire.I know how books have helped me in the aspect of savings.With little earnings I am able to save a good sum,make investments and still live a good life because of books that I have read in time past.Yes the millions may not be here yet but with diligence,focus and smart work you will get there. It is just a matter of time.The truth is that some persons don't need to read books to be a millionaire but one thing is certain they keep learning from mentors and from experience. For some of us who love to read we have an added advantage though we still learn from mentors and life experience... Op do not be discouraged by anyone's opinion cos u are on point. A READER IS A LEADER!!!

BLA BLA BLA.... all your talk is simply a gusto of ignorance..... I study not just read and i make money also in six figures but not from books.... Gone are the days where books is everything..... now many information that would put money in your pockets are in websites and softwares not books.... and even the tutorials for them are now in videos and websites too...... READING BOOK ONLY MAKES YOUR DIRECTION OR SPEED BETTER... IT WILL NEVER GIVE YOU A BLUEPRINT OF CASH.... WORK IS WHAT MAKES A PERSON RICH.... NOT HARD WORK, SMART WORK.... AM NOT DISCOURAGING THE OP BUT PUTTING A CATCHY HEADLINE WITHOUT PERSONAL PROOF OR ANYTHING TANGIBLE TO SHOW IS QUITE ANNOYING AND IT IS ALSO A SUBTLE LIE all in the name of getting VIEWS or traffic or clicks..... abeg get understanding.... let the guy change the headline and tell the truth... they are simply Good motivationals for a person who wants to be great financially...
Re: This by Roidatom(m): 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
Re: This by Roidatom(m): 8:01am On Jul 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: This by Roidatom(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
Re: This by Roidatom(m): 9:06am On Jul 25, 2016
Re: This by Roidatom(m): 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: This by Roidatom(m): 7:13am On Jul 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: This by Roidatom(m): 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: This by Roidatom(m): 6:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: This by Roidatom(m): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2016
Re: This by Roidatom(m): 5:32am On Jul 31, 2016
Re: This by Roidatom(m): 7:30am On Aug 01, 2016
Re: This by donbenedict(m): 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
Roidatom:
Knowledge is power.
here is the link to the voting thread. please vote falconey. thanks so much.
https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/12

1 Like

Re: This by Roidatom(m): 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
Re: This by Roidatom(m): 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: This by Roidatom(m): 7:18am On Sep 30, 2016
Re: This by Roidatom(m): 7:42am On Jan 11, 2017
Re: This by Roidatom(m): 3:24am On May 05, 2017
Re: This by mrcas: 2:23pm On May 05, 2017
Roidatom:
Just listening to Think and Grow Rich audio book.
hw can i downloa or get d audio pls
Re: This by Roidatom(m): 6:52am On May 08, 2017
Re: This by AlphaTaikun: 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2022
Roidatom:
I shall be updating this post as I find more interesting books for you to read. Always check the last comment. Enjoy my friend.

You need to become a millionaire to become free and independent. You can become a millionaire if you know what to do. You can know what to do to become a millionaire if you know what books to read. If you really want to become a millionaire in the next one year, you must read these five books. It’s simple. Just read them.

Here are the five books you must read:

1. The Instant Millionaire by Mark Fisher

Do those who succeed work harder than those who only dream about success? Are they smarter, luckier, more ruthless? And does financial success bring happiness? These perennial questions are perhaps more timely than ever. The Instant Millionaire answers them in the unforgettable voice of a very wise and wealthy old man...... Read more at:
www.developyoutoo.

2. The One Minute Millionaire by Victor Hansen and Robert G. Allen

Is it possible to make a million dollars in only one minute?
The answer just might surprise you.

In this New York Times bestseller, Mark Victor Hansen, the mastermind behind the 65-million-copy Chicken Soup series, and Robert G. Allen, a pioneer in bestselling wealth-creation books, share their revolutionary approach to building wealth and present a powerful program for self-discovery.

The One Minute Millionaire will show you how to:
•Create wealth even when you have nothing to start with
•Use the power of leverage to build wealth rapidly
•Overcome fears so that you can take reasonable risks
•Use “one minute” habits to build wealth over the long term. ..... Read more at:
www.developyoutoo.

3. The Millionaire Fastlane – Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime by MJ DeMarco

Is the financial plan of mediocrity — a dream-stealing, soul-sucking dogma known as “The Slowlane” your plan for creating wealth? You know how it goes; it sounds a lil something like this:

“Go to school, get a good job, save 10% of your paycheck, buy a used car, cancel the movie channels, quit drinking expensive Starbucks mocha lattes, save and penny-pinch your life away, trust your life-savings to the stock market, and one day, when you are oh, say, 65 years old, you can retire rich.”

Demand the Fastlane, an alternative road-to-wealth; one that actually ignites dreams and creates millionaires young, not old. Change lanes and find your explosive wealth accelerator. Hit the Fastlane, crack the code to wealth, and find out how to live rich for a lifetime...... Read more at:
www.developyoutoo.

4. The Millionaire Next Door – The Surprising Secrets of America’s Wealth by Thomas J. Stanley and William D. Danko
..... Read more at:
www.developyoutoo.

5. Wisdom for Winners, A Millionaire Mindset by Jim Stovall
..... Read more at:
www.developyoutoo.

You can get all these 5 books here:
www.developyoutoo.

Awesome list. smiley I've read some
of these books (#2, #3 and #4)
from back in the day, and they work because they are based
on universal principles.

Thomas J. Stanley's other book entitled, The Millionaire Mind is a must read for anyone and in my top 10 books on financial education that I've read since the 1990s.

Books enable you to shorten the learning curve, and you also have an elevated view of the battlefield.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Too Good To Be True... 50% Off! / Nigerians Can Now Get Free $30 USD Each / Check In Here To See If You Have Unclaimed Dividends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.