Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Check In Here To See If You Have Unclaimed Dividends - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Check In Here To See If You Have Unclaimed Dividends (2284 Views)

Verify If You Have Unclaimed Share Dividends And Follow This Process To Retriev. / Unclaimed Dividends: How To Get Them Back / Check Your Unclaimed Dividends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check In Here To See If You Have Unclaimed Dividends by Abujaexpress: 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
If you've ever purchased shares, pls click the link below and type in your name to see if you have unclaimed dividends. If so, pls download the e-mandate form for the registrar and submit it at your preferred bank so the funds can be credited to your account. The registration is free up until June 30th. Thank you. Have a lovely weekend. https://u-ediv.investoreducation.gov.ng/

I found some for a friend.
Re: Check In Here To See If You Have Unclaimed Dividends by millhouse: 3:08am On Jul 01, 2017
Thanks
Re: Check In Here To See If You Have Unclaimed Dividends by overdrive(m): 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2017
i didnt c my name why?

(1) (Reply)

Too Good To Be True... 50% Off! / Resume your journey to WEALTH / How True Is This Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.