Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note (37894 Views)

Karlkem, Uriel's Brother Comes Out As Gay (Photos) / Nickelodeon Cartoon Featuring Gay Couple Will Not Air In Africa / For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Afrokan(m): 8:49am On Jul 24, 2016
nmreports:
Are you serious? That is terrible.

I'm not saying gays should not have the freedom to have their own programs or whatever may be but at least let the kids grow into matured adults when they have the capacity to determine their sexual orientation.

If the govt of where Nickelodeon was produced or DSTV cannot regulate this such that children are given enough time to be 18 before deciding what sexual path to follow then I can successfully conclude that it is downright evil and it is an effort to inject sexual perversion and early ideas about homosexuality into children.
I like your liberal views but what if we use your logic and apply it to religion?
What if children are left till they are 18 before we start indoctrinating them with all those religious nonsense? And when they are 18 they can choose their own religion

3 Likes

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Afrokan(m): 8:51am On Jul 24, 2016
Akshow:
I am pro gay and not homophobic. I'm very open minded and understand that some people's preferences by nature is for same sex BUT airing a children's cartoon based on married gay couple is a NO NO. No rational reason can explain the need for this. Children are impressionable and very fickle minded. This can mess up there sexual orientation as they may try to experiment. This is very wrong.
If we all agree that children are frickle minded, the wont it be wrong to indoctrinate then into any religion till they are atleast 18?
Why the double standards?

3 Likes

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by KevinDein: 8:51am On Jul 24, 2016
dayveed1:
So what's wrong with it? Only in Africa we think being gay is a devilish act... You think gay is something you can just wakeup some day and become? Lol that's how they're made!!!
yes, we in Africa believe gay is evil, can the west just respect our opinion and let us live our lives the way we deemed fit? They should stop trying to force the gay thing down our throats. I don't see Africans forcing polygamy on them.
We have the right to decide what is right for us and we say NO to gay. Na by force

2 Likes

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Kolade354(m): 8:52am On Jul 24, 2016
calliope:

Class my foot angry

I've been itching for dis, for a longtym now, been a while I bashed grin

So can we go on with d bashing tongue
lol cheesy
It's obvious you have nothing to do this morning.
tongue
I think I know you,you're an atheist right?
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by raphieMontella: 8:52am On Jul 24, 2016
Thoughty2:
We will get used to it. Just like we got used to promiscuity, atheism and other western ideas
what idea was the religion ure currently practising?
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Tomaxzyn1(m): 8:52am On Jul 24, 2016
To the MOD that moved this to fp(am not the OP).. You'll never know sorrow in the rest of ur prosperous life
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by ajokeade920: 8:54am On Jul 24, 2016
Lord have mercy! The world is Crazy.... cry
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by dayveed1(m): 8:56am On Jul 24, 2016
KevinDein:
yes, we in Africa believe gay is evil, can the west just respect our opinion and let us live our lives the way we deemed fit? They should stop trying to force the gay thing down our throats. I don't see Africans forcing polygamy on them.
We have the right to decide what is right for us and we say NO to gay. Na by force
lol brother no one is forcing GAY on us oo it doesn't works like that.. BTW change your mindset stop saying gay is "Evil" let God be the judge.

1 Like

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by kingthreat(m): 8:56am On Jul 24, 2016
calliope:
Take note of what exactly? like y'all don't know there r Gay people.... In real life.... Walking amongst us, living... Breathing... Gaying.. There is nothing wrong in instilling this to young mind. undecided

I wish your daddy was exposed to cartoons like this when he was young. Who knows, he might have chosen the azz instead of the pooonani where you came from.

3 Likes

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by skillar101(m): 8:57am On Jul 24, 2016
It's called mind control, this powerful people have been at work since 1700 up till toady. Parent should just make sure they are screening visual and audio material for the sake of their kids mind. Don't be surprise to hear that the holy bible have also been corrupted too that is why I advised Christian to only purchase King James Version of the holy bible

1 Like

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by KevinDein: 8:58am On Jul 24, 2016
lipsrsealed
DamiG:
grin
You Nigerians like to panic over trivial issues.The couple isn't so obvious and there main storyline in the cartoon is that they are clingy parents their gayness isn't that obvious. Plus no one is forcing you to watch it,if you dont like it change the channel.Nickoldeon will air whatever they want.
And Nigerians watching gay characters won't make or turn you gay cheesy ,so dont panic tongue
you really think LGBT is a trivial issue? Something capable of changing the dynamics of a society as we know it for centuries is trivial to you? SMH
Some of you think accepting everything the west preaches makes you civilized. On the contrary it shows massive inferiority complex. You simply don't have a mind of your own.

1 Like

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by nmreports: 8:58am On Jul 24, 2016
Afrokan:

I like your liberal views but what if we use your logic and apply it to religion?
What if children are left till they are 18 before we start indoctrinating them with all those religious nonsense? And when they are 18 they can choose their own religion

Very logical.
So you think it's nothing. I mean the airing of those on cartoon tvs? What do you think?.

1 Like

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Afrokan(m): 9:00am On Jul 24, 2016
KevinDein:
We cherry pick the parts of the western world we see fit, like their internet, their iphones, their Hp laptops, their microsoft, their Hollywood, their democracy and funny enough we pick their Gods over our own but feel like its our duty to stamp down the parts we don't want?
Isn't that hypocrisy ?
FYI, twitter, facbook, apple and the likes have gay executives and in some cases gay co-founder, why dont we start a movement to abolish everything that comes from the west and go back to our huts?

2 Likes

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Cuteamigo1(m): 9:02am On Jul 24, 2016
no no no

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by KevinDein: 9:03am On Jul 24, 2016
dayveed1:
lol brother no one is forcing GAY on us oo it doesn't works like that.. BTW change your mindset stop saying gay is "Evil" let God be the judge.
you think no one is forcing gay on us? I take it you haven't heard of talks of likely sanctions to imposed on countries that refuse to legalize LGBT.
As for your last sentence, what is wrong is wrong and we must speak against it.
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Afrokan(m): 9:03am On Jul 24, 2016
nmreports:

Very logical.
So you think it's nothing. I mean the airing of those on cartoon tvs? What do you think?.

It would be outrageous if Nollywood cast a gay scene in a movie but totally sane if they do in Hollywood.
Since we have decided to absorb they technology, democrasy, religion and culture of the west, i think we have to accept it all and stop cherry picking.
FYI, An american child watching a gay cartoon is nothing because its already part of their culture
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by abbeyty(m): 9:03am On Jul 24, 2016
olasubomi007:
Excuse me OP.. What is f.ucking wrong with gay? It is a normal occurrence in the states and I think that is where the cartoon station is based.. So guys stop blaming d network and blame Urself for not having a local cartoon dedicated station..

brother, well done you nailed it, let start producing our own cartoon that promotes our way of life for our kids to watch, cuz i don't hear west complaining about some of our movies that full of rituals scene
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by calliope(f): 9:05am On Jul 24, 2016
Kolade354:
lol cheesy
I think I know you,you're an atheist right?
Not sure I said that to anyone yet
So how did you know dat sad
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by callmebeauty(f): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2016
calliope:
Take note of what exactly? like y'all don't know there r Gay people.... In real life.... Walking amongst us, living... Breathing... Gaying.. There is nothing wrong in instilling this to young mind. undecided
undecided
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by DamiG(f): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2016
KevinDein:
:-Xyou really think LGBT is a trivial issue? Something capable of changing the dynamics of a society as we know it for centuries is trivial to you? SMH
Some of you think accepting everything the west preaches makes you civilized. On the contrary it shows massive inferiority complex. You simply don't have a mind of your own.
Mr Kevin,I have a mind of my own ,and unlike most Nigerians I do not see the LGBT as a threat,this has nothing to do with the west.Next time learn that having a contrary opinion doesn't equal inferiority complex and that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.So pls next time keep your insults for yourself.

And by the way Mr mind of his own,the LGBT is here to stay tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by calliope(f): 9:08am On Jul 24, 2016
callmebeauty:
undecided

You got issues to voice? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Joshcoli(m): 9:08am On Jul 24, 2016
The Six stages of deception

Deception is a process by which wrong becomes right, and right becomes wrong. It’s a complete paradigm shift of opinions, standards and morals that is achieved softly, subtly and often takes a generation to entrench into society.

If you want to know what I am talking about, find out your mother’s views on things like sexuality and marriage and compare them with yours. The contrast in opinions does not necessarily prove that she is old and antiquated; it may instead prove that you have been deceived.

There are six stages of deception.

● The shocker
● The outrage
● The discussion
● Tolerance
● Acceptance
● Veneration

If I wanted to popularize the most unimaginable thing in our society, say like bestiality (the practice of having sex with animals), I would follow these steps.

I would select a forerunner to drop the shocking message on an unsuspecting public. “We should start having sex with animals,” he would announce on radio, TV or in a newspaper.

That is the shocker; the bombshell, so to speak. It would inevitably be followed by outrage. The forerunner is abused and demonized by the bewildered public. Every respected leader in society comes out to slam the lamentable reprobate who dared suggest something so obnoxious.

The forerunner defiantly defends the practice. His critics come out even more scathing. But the forerunner knows exactly what he is doing. He is setting an agenda. Many people don’t understand the effect of continuous exposure on the human mind.

I will give an example most of you will understand. If you ask a girl out and she is not interested in you, the best thing she can do for herself is stay away from you or your words. If she continues listening to you, what was initially unthinkable becomes worth a consideration, then acceptable. Many ladies have fallen for guys they swore never to date just because they didn’t understand the law of continuous exposure.

Once the bestiality message reaches the third stage; discussion, the forerunner has done his job. At this stage there is a big debate over bestiality; with most people still slamming it, not knowing that they are falling into a trap.

I know for a fact that homosexual groups abroad were giving money to people fighting homosexuality in Uganda. Then they would also fund those pushing for it. Initially it didn’t make sense. Until I learnt how deception works. What they wanted was to keep the subject of homosexuality in public debate. They know exactly what they were doing. The more people are exposed to it through discussion, the more it becomes less obnoxious in their minds.

That leads to the next stage: Tolerance. At this stage people say: “I am not going to have sex with animals, but if someone chooses to do it, shauri yake (that’s his problem). Others will say: “Who cares what people do behind closed doors?”I have heard these statements being made by people who clearly don’t understand what they are up against. This is the stage at which science kicks in to ‘prove’ that some people are born with an inherent attraction towards animals and they cannot help themselves.

Consequently, bestiality is included in the UN Human Rights Charter and activists are given a new pursuit. Economic and travel sanctions are used to twist the arms of nations that still forbid it.

Then we start hearing phrases like: “We cannot tell people whom they should love.”

The main purpose of this stage is to ensure that bestiality is legally accepted.

The next two steps are aimed at entrenching it at a social level.

The penultimate stage is Acceptance. At this stage bestiality becomes a conventional alternative way of living. All the outrage has since dissipated. This is the stage at which those still opposed to it are called bestiaphobic (the word will be coined) and they are considered antiquated, old-fashioned, intolerant, dogmatic, religious zealots, bigots…. you’ve heard all those words.

This is the stage at which there are bestiality rights parades in major cities.

Then we are reminded that the same book in the Bible that forbids bestiality also forbids eating pork. Then ‘intellectuals’ think use that to rubbish the Word of God, and make it look ridiculous.

The final step is Veneration. This is the stage at which the people who practice bestiality are praised. The liberalist media (which includes almost all international channels) subtly promotes them as ‘cool’, intelligent, exposed. That’s the stage at which celebrities ‘come out’ to reveal that they are ‘proud bestialists’.

Then bestiality begins to win fresh ‘converts’ everyday because many young people will do anything to be seen as ‘cool’ or to be associated with some Hollywood or football star.

That is how you corrupt a whole society.

That’s how previously unthinkable things like atheism and homosexuality and all other forms of sexual perversion have taken root in our society.

Unfortunately, in Uganda, homosexuality has reached Stage four (Tolerance). But in the West, it has gotten to the veneration stage.

You have probably heard of the black homo American footballer who “made history by becoming the first footballer to come out”. What’s historical about someone proclaiming their perversion?

So many other people are being lauded in the media for no other reason other than their homosexuality.

Your mother may not be outdated after all. You may be deceived.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by nmreports: 9:08am On Jul 24, 2016
Afrokan:

It would be outrageous if Nollywood cast a gay scene in a movie but totally sane if they do in Hollywood.
Since we have decided to absorb they technology, democrasy, religion and culture of the west, i think we have to accept it all and stop cherry picking.
FYI, An american child watching a gay cartoon is nothing because its already part of their culture

Makes sense. Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Afrokan(m): 9:09am On Jul 24, 2016
KevinDein:
you think no one is forcing gay on us? I take it you haven't heard of talks of likely sanctions to imposed on countries that refuse to legalize LGBT.
As for your last sentence, what is wrong is wrong and we must speak against it.
Funny thing, the people who enslaved you and forced their religion on you have said homosexuality is cool but you the enslaved have decided its not cool... Imagine the hypocrisy
FYI. In the same bible that condemns homosexuality also condemns adultery, stubborn children and all sorts of nonsense and dishes out death to the just named offences, I dont see you protesting for death penalty for sturborn children or death penalty for fornicators?
Or is your own version of wrong all to do with Homosexuality?

4 Likes

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by KevinDein: 9:10am On Jul 24, 2016
Afrokan:

We cherry pick the parts of the western world we see fit, like their internet, their iphones, their Hp laptops, their microsoft, their Hollywood, their democracy and funny enough we pick their Gods over our own but feel like its our duty to stamp down the parts we don't want?
Isn't that hypocrisy ?
FYI, twitter, facbook, apple and the likes have gay executives and in some cases gay co-founder, why dont we start a movement to abolish everything that comes from the west and go back to our huts?
but of course that's the smart thing to do. Pick what's useful and let go of the chaff. That's what the Asians did/are doing. Every culture has its positives and negatives,the smart thing to do is choose the positive side of foreign cultures while still retaining your own positives.
We thank the west for their technologies and all, but sorry we are not accepting LGBT

2 Likes

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 24, 2016
calliope:
u r so dafttttttt.. When U av children u go n convert d boys to gay, ode, oponu, afofun gbemu angry

1 Like

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by KevinDein: 9:15am On Jul 24, 2016
DamiG:

Mr Kevin,I have a mind of my own ,and unlike most Nigerians I do not see the LGBT as a threat,this has nothing to do with the west.Next time learn that having a contrary opinion doesn't equal inferiority complex and that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.So pls next time keep your insults for yourself.

And by the way Mr mind of his own,the LGBT is here to stay tongue
no Dami, LGBT isn't here to stay. Some of us are gonna make damnnn sure about that. No amount of blackmail and manipulation from the west and their African zombies can make us change our minds.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Afrokan(m): 9:16am On Jul 24, 2016
KevinDein:
but of course that's the smart thing to do. Pick what's useful and let go of the chaff. That's what the Asians did/are doing. Every culture has its positives and negatives,the smart thing to do is choose the positive side of foreign cultures while still retaining your own positives.
We thank the west for their technologies and all, but sorry we are not accepting LGBT
Seeing that Africa is terrible place to live in with our constant wars, foolish leaders and constant leaders Majority of African strive to live in the west with their gay culture .
Funny thing, The west as a certain level of wealth were electricity, internet, health care and good roads are basic things every one living there have access to, we can summarize they are blessed despite their gayness but
Whats up with God and Africa? We dont practice homosexuality but yet your Gods(Allah and Jesus) have forsaken us and cursed us with poverty and suffering?

1 Like

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Kolade354(m): 9:16am On Jul 24, 2016
calliope:

Not sure I said to anyone yet
So how did you know dat sad
I drink and I know things tongue
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by DamiG(f): 9:18am On Jul 24, 2016
KevinDein:
no Dami, LGBT isn't here to stay. Some of us are gonna make damnnn sure about that. No amount of blackmail and manipulation from the west and their African zombies can make us change our minds.
Thank you.
It is here to stay and if u dont like it that's ur goddamn business.Now you and your mind should go away and stop quoting me with your rubbish.

Goodbye and happy sunday

4 Likes

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 24, 2016
I can see so many gay activists on this thread, take note and beware, they are trying to convince people that people are born gay, hahahaha very funny, and some say we should not judge, but they forget that homosexuality so much annoyed God that he wiped out Sodom and Gomorrah,gay people have psychological problem, that's all I know, and I only pity them, because they are sick

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates / BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC / #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.