Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

TRAIN T-TARE: Remove The AC & Bring The Price Down,somebody Suggested To Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TRAIN T-TARE: Remove The AC & Bring The Price Down,somebody Suggested To Amaechi (735 Views)

Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) / SARS Officials Attached To Amaechi Attack Governor Wike's Convoy(pics) / Hilarious: Checkout What Google Suggested To Me When I Typed "Fuel Scarcity In" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TRAIN T-TARE: Remove The AC & Bring The Price Down,somebody Suggested To Amaechi by oatzeal(m): 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
Watch Minister of Transportation, Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amechi listening to the masses on what price to fix for the train from Abuja to Kaduna.

You can hear how poverty can make people come so low.

Someone said they should remove the air-conditioners to bring the price down.

WATCH :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsPju62_N8s

cc lalasticlala seun
Re: TRAIN T-TARE: Remove The AC & Bring The Price Down,somebody Suggested To Amaechi by oatzeal(m): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
naija people sha
Re: TRAIN T-TARE: Remove The AC & Bring The Price Down,somebody Suggested To Amaechi by dunkem21(m): 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
The guy is right ..

1 Like

Re: TRAIN T-TARE: Remove The AC & Bring The Price Down,somebody Suggested To Amaechi by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
dunkem21:
The guy is right ..

He's not right Bro cool
Re: TRAIN T-TARE: Remove The AC & Bring The Price Down,somebody Suggested To Amaechi by dunkem21(m): 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

He's not right Bro cool

Bro, I have been on a train for so long to know that AC's ain't needed on a train..

Trains are well ventilated and airy inside due to the lonely routes they ply. Remember, they are supposed to be cheaper and often introduced to alleviate the sufferings of the masses.

I support the guy.

1 Like

Re: TRAIN T-TARE: Remove The AC & Bring The Price Down,somebody Suggested To Amaechi by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
Do they think amaechi will listen to their demand?Thug as minister.
Re: TRAIN T-TARE: Remove The AC & Bring The Price Down,somebody Suggested To Amaechi by IrradiatoR: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
I'm yet to experience a train ride, don't know if AC is needed

(1) (Reply)

Can The Igbos, Ever Correct The Past?? / Rev. Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari, Says Nigerians May Not Vote For Him In 2019 / Revenge Mission: Floods Of Northerners Spotted In Imo State Villages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.