Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Please I Need Your Help Regarding Payment To Payoneer Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Your Help Regarding Payment To Payoneer Account (2364 Views)

Payoneer Account / Iam Selling My Adsense To Payoneer Funds / Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Help Regarding Payment To Payoneer Account by shigoslim(m): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
please en-light me on this issue. There is a survey site i work after several hardworking i redeem my first earning and their method of payment are paypal, Dwolla.com and Amazon gift card. so i go for Dwolla service because is direct payment to any internet banking so far your routing and bank account number is correct. I link my payoneer routing and account number to dwolla .com and my money was transfer to payoneer account, to my surprise payoneer globa service rejected my payment. here the message i got from them
[img][/img]

Re: Please I Need Your Help Regarding Payment To Payoneer Account by Alexanda07(m): 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
Please May I know which Survey site is that.

Also, i think you must be eligible to receive payment on Payoneer before it will be successful.

The Minimum to receive should be $50.

Thanks
Re: Please I Need Your Help Regarding Payment To Payoneer Account by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lol,

Payoneer bank account is not a U.S bank account. It's only a virtual account for a PS (Payment Service) which only accepts credit from U.S Corporate accounts via ACH with a certain encoding. I.e if the company is not a payoneer partner, they cannot pay to your payoneer via bank.
Re: Please I Need Your Help Regarding Payment To Payoneer Account by Hedonistically: 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
coolsix:
Lol,

Payoneer bank account is not a U.S bank account. It's only a virtual account for a PS (Payment Service) which only accepts credit from U.S Corporate accounts via ACH with a certain encoding. I.e if the company is not a payoneer partner, they cannot pay to your payoneer via bank.

I need more info on this please, as I ordered a Payoneer card which will be delivered soon. Does it mean that regular individual clients in the US, for example, cannot directly transfer money from their bank accounts or credit cards into my Payoneer account?
Re: Please I Need Your Help Regarding Payment To Payoneer Account by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hedonistically:

I need more info on this please, as I ordered a Payoneer card which will be delivered soon. Does it mean that regular individual clients in the US, for example, cannot directly transfer money from their bank accounts or credit cards into my Payoneer account?

Lol.

An individual in the U.S cannot directly transfer or even cash deposit into the payoneer bank account. It's not possible.

The person must have a funded payoneer account to do such.
Re: Please I Need Your Help Regarding Payment To Payoneer Account by Hedonistically: 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
coolsix:

Lol.

An individual in the U.S cannot directly transfer or even cash deposit into the payoneer bank account. It's not possible.

The person must have a funded payoneer account to do such.

Damn. That means it has very limited usefulnes. PayPal is king, if only they would allow Nigerians receive payments.
Re: Please I Need Your Help Regarding Payment To Payoneer Account by shigoslim(m): 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
coolsix:
Lol,

No this is not first time am receiving payment to payoneer . i have receive payment from paylution also from survey site, i was surprise to see this message. beside what other internet banking can someone make use?
Re: Please I Need Your Help Regarding Payment To Payoneer Account by shigoslim(m): 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
Alexanda07:
Please May I know which Survey site is that.

Also, i think you must be eligible to receive payment on Payoneer before it will be successful.

The Minimum to receive should be $50.

Thanks

no i have i have transfer $15 to it there is no minimum transaction .
Re: Please I Need Your Help Regarding Payment To Payoneer Account by dav8id(m): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
shigoslim:
please en-light me on this issue. There is a survey site i work after several hardworking i redeem my first earning and their method of payment are paypal, Dwolla.com and Amazon gift card. so i go for Dwolla service because is direct payment to any internet banking so far your routing and bank account number is correct. I link my payoneer routing and account number to dwolla .com and my money was transfer to payoneer account, to my surprise payoneer globa service rejected my payment. here the message i got from them
[img][/img]

its simple nah..

change you payment method to paypal. there are people here on Nairaland that can help u withdraw through PayPal and then pay u in naira ko
Re: Please I Need Your Help Regarding Payment To Payoneer Account by Strahovski2: 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
shigoslim:

No this is not first time am receiving payment to payoneer . i have receive payment from paylution also from survey site, i was surprise to see this message. beside what other internet banking can someone make use?

You cannot receive from individuals. That's the bottom line.
Re: Please I Need Your Help Regarding Payment To Payoneer Account by shigoslim(m): 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
Strahovski2:

You cannot receive from individuals. That's the bottom line.

but seriously this payment is from research group of people. when i did findings on DWOLLA i think they also used ACH and other which is also stated on their terms and condition. if payoneer can not receive payment from this service then they are useless.

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Profitable Business Will U Do With 400000 Naira / Bags Of Rice Needed At Wholesale Price / Aliko Dangote Finally Responds To Shatta's Claims Of Being Richer Than Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.