Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

You Want To Learn Professional Photography? Check This Out. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / You Want To Learn Professional Photography? Check This Out. (390 Views)

Kaol Professional Photography Studio Light For Sale 35k / CAMERA/LENS & PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENT @amazing Price / Are You Ready To Master The Fundamental Of Photography (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Learn Professional Photography? Check This Out. by UMSTrainingHub: 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
YOU WANT TO LEARN PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY?

You want to capture those little moments that are special to you or your client; true interactions, true emotions?. Then this celebrated photographer is the real deal. MOTIF PHOTOGRAPHY

In his word.....

"Photographers use their technical expertise, creativity, and composition skills to produce and preserve images that visually tell a story or record an event.

Getting to know my clients, capturing real interactions, and telling their story, is what inspires me. Each shoot is unique and a new chance for me to share with others my passion for modern, documentary, candid style photography.

Having taken photoshoots for brands, celebrities, corporate outfits, weddings, models, documentaries in my professional career, I will guide you through the process of phootshooting (Sometimes, just by using natural light and unique locations, we capture artwork that could never be created in a studio), professional editing pictures and much more at UMS TRAINING HUB - 100% Hands-on Practical (www.umstraining.xyz)

I AM SAM OBAD, CEO of MOTIF PHOTOGRAPHY"

UMS TRAINING HUB | +2348187428339, +2348187434413, | training@ultramediasolution.com l BBM: 5c3ABB44 , 7AF02B2D l Website : WWW.umstraining.xyz

See samples of his photography portfolio here http://motif.smugmug.com/

Re: You Want To Learn Professional Photography? Check This Out. by UMSTrainingHub: 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
At a meta level, design connects the dots between mere survival and humanism.

At Ultra Grafix, We create superb visual designs that speak boldly to your target audience/market

Corporate identity & brand designs, Logos, Event designs, Web outlay design, Magazine outlay, Album/CD Cover, Poster/Banner designs, Handbills, Invitation Designs, Business Cards designing

view samples of our design here - www.ultramediasolution.com/graphics

08187434676 BB: 58CCB0A6
08187428339 BB: 5C3ABB44

(1) (Reply)

A Audio Wireless Bluetooth Technology 3stage For N30000 / Voip PBX Service Providers | Vitel Global / Urgently In Need Of Iphone 5s!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.