Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (4875 Views)

Police Officers Have Been Banned From Marrying Foreign Women. See Whats Going On / Police Officers Banned From Marrying Foreign Women. See what caused this.. / Tallest Man In India Says He’s Looking For Wife, But Can’t Find. Women See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2016

8 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
cool
Re: by DRISKLEF(m): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
undecided
Re: by engrMikemd(m): 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
I reserve my comment
Re: by 247Potential: 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lol. I can relate to that. But I tell myself most times that it's probably not worth sweating over and I go my way. Why would one want to ask everyone out? It has a reason, such question.
Re: by UrWorstNitemare: 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
undecided
Re: by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
My motto!

But op, I'm sure u already know though undecided

Live by DAT errday errday errday

Like I'm sitting on the bench, ion really play angry

1 Like

Re: by Luckymay(f): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
I thought you once said you don't have time for *birches*.. As you refer them?
Re: by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
and d op is a girl impersonating a boy just to make a point... SMH
Re: by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2016

Re: by newsphase(m): 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
iLegend:
When you see a hot girl you'd love to approach and your heart starts pounding

and you begin to think Yaba-left-Yaba-right, don't worry, I also go through that too. I love it.

It's a good device God gave us to stop us from fornication. If not for that fear, everyone in this world would've been HIV+.

So, don't fight it, but use it like that and learn from it like that, because it'll always be like that; except you're wooing her from a very clean and fancy car like that. The moment you get her and fúck her you'll realize there was nothing to even fear like that. THEY ARE HUMANS.

Lemme just end this article like that.

Quote of the day:

Men are the reason why most women are single. They procrastinate an approach that would've yielded a mingle.

Pretty women hardly get approached, cuz most men are scared of rejection (I love rejection die). Only the bad boys and people (rich dudes) who are sure of themselves approach them.
Looks ain't NOTHING to me and it shouldn't be to you. You self u be human being o! (M.I Abaga).

I want to start a project called Operation 30 Rejections in 30 Days or OP3030. It's a research. I'll approach 30 HOT girls/women who are up to my wife standard scale. I'll use a stopwatch and the approach will last 1 minute, then I'll request for their numbers. Anyone that gives me her number is a failed mission. All I want is for the 30 girls to reject me. This is a research and a book. My aim is to make a fool outta myself in a minute and make money from it at the end. Some of ya will say "you have time to waste." Think outta the box niccur! Mind you, I can do all the approaches in 2 days if I want.

I may find a worthy wife material from this research. Nigerians hate research. They feel it's only for Americans.

Look for troubles, but make sure they're nonviolent.

Keep safe

iLegend

iLegend just like you I do my research and you are quite impressive..... its not easy to read from many dating coaches and then become one yourself...

I have read this post somewhere before either it was originally from Carlos xuma (author: bad boy formula...you guys need to read that book) or from one of those dating coaches
Re: by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 24, 2016
iLegend:

Just make sure you don't hit your head on an electric pole while shaking it. The economy is bleeding. No money to carry you go London for treatment. You ain't no president's relative, so play safe.
I don't blame u bcoz being a guy in dis part of d world is a challenge..because if u were a boy considering ur silly thread, nobody would've probably commented on it nor d OP considering moving it to front page.. I feel ur pain Bro, it's not easy being a guy under some circumstances.
Re: by timsonpreye(m): 1:41am On Jul 24, 2016
grin

Re: by CaptainSkillz: 9:01am On Jul 24, 2016
This idea can as well be applied to every facet of life and not just scoring a hot babe. Many are afraid of taking up a new challenge because they are scared of failing. We see failure as such a bad thing. It shouldn't be. Rather, it should spur us on. We should be proud of our failures (it shows at least we tried). We should wear them proudly. Why not accept that new responsibility at work? Why not go for that new job opening? Why not approach that lady you desire so much? Why not vie for that political post? If u succeed, good, and if u fail, fantastic. Thanks op. This made my day.
Re: by Mary19: 9:14am On Jul 24, 2016
It's the second edition and Steele Models is receiving applications from Models a chance to get paid. A once in a lifetime opportunity to be a model and get paid for it no hassles... Join Steele Modelling Agency. A South African modelling agency with branches all over Africa for more info contact on whatsapp
Cassandra - 07014243302 with the word 'Steele Model'
Re: by spanzed(m): 9:42am On Jul 24, 2016
guilty as charge I have this habit of procrastination when it comes to women affair
Re: by Frankicent(m): 10:13am On Jul 24, 2016
newsphase:

iLegend just like you I do my research and you are quite impressive..... its not easy to read from many dating coaches and then become one yourself...

I have read this post somewhere before either it was originally from Carlos xuma (author: bad boy formula...you guys need to read that book) or from one of those dating coaches

can you share the book with If you have
Re: by newsphase(m): 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
Frankicent:

can you share the book with If you have

you have to buy it............

There is no one for download at all

(1) (Reply)

Malaysian Woman Cut Nigerian Man's Penis For Cheating (graphic Photo) / 52 Year Old Woman Sleeps With Her Son, See The Reason She Gave (photo) / Miley Cyrus Dresses In Black Lingerie To Give Boyfriend Cody Simpson A Haircut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.