Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) (35374 Views)

Lady Stripped And Beaten For Stealing Phone (Pics, Video) / Lady Disgraced For Stealing At A Wedding In Delta (Photos) / RRS Arrests Thief Who Has Been Jailed 7 Times For Stealing Driver's Phone (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
zarakay:
As cute as he is. Some people can disgrace themselves.

Dumbass!!!!...that's only wat u saw?....huh??
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by saintdennis(m): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Chaiii... if this was ekosodin?!

When my bikeman came to play me tape that police caught one of the robbers terrorising from twins down to "coast-to coast" to even soweto Chaii see 4 boys ontop bike to ekosodin station.

United villa men, attitude hamburger, capa grin men don dey there dey slap slap the guy police no fit talk.

As a humble jew I use mouth slap the guy tire lmaooo.

Police had to beg on the guys behalf.

See this thief lying down squeezing face like who dey vex mtcheeeeew

They haven't beaten the few of God into him @ all
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by JOYOSITA(f): 9:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
Xtaceeey:

So thieves are meant to be UGLY??
was just trying to b funny now
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by JOYOSITA(f): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
Averted:
lol....you don dey trip for the guy?
lol. Now that he's a thief, am untripping my trip for him. Hw r u?
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by elijahogwuche: 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
soberdrunk:
See as he be like who dey Lounge 4 inside jacuzzi. Una nor sabi drill person 4 Futo?

Bt guy u b bad guy ooooo the thing tire me self abi na women with dick nack am?
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by Ejovwoke(m): 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
soft boy
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
push26:
all the state in blue voted in a referendum and said NO in 2015. what it means, is that you are going to solve your financial problem by meeting this people in the picture directly, because abuja has to cut off funding of all project for state in blue.. and you can contact ngozi iweala to help you arrange with IMF boss to meet directly with the affected blue state. she will link you up with this 3 people in the picture.

that is what the referendum in 2015 vote means. government is cutting off the blue state from fund, and you deal directly with the banks or loan givers directly. their state governor should contact ngozi iweala to contact largade, adesina and oteh for loans till 2019

the blue state financial problem is not kemi adeosun or emeifile business any more. they have to get their loan directly. ngozi iweala knows largade, adesina and oteh for loans till 2019.

yorubaland was not built on oil money, but it was banks loans from this 3 lenders.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4001539_82134_gif5f0c6ced6df557759f98a0f692e962b0

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt6bk8q0cpkdo.275629e7.jpg[/img]

[img]http://assets.bwbx.io/images/users/iqjWHBFdfxIU/iBMWOggZ63bY/v4/750x-1.jpg[/img]

Junior! Have you taken your drugs ?

1 Like

Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
JOYOSITA:
lol. Now that he's a thief, am untripping my trip for him. Hw r u?
lol.. am kul
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by fiftynaira(m): 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
mystic70563:
o.p why are u disgracing us....how can u type that u ar in futo nd nt oxford university.....

phew!!!! misplaced piority...

anyway u ar d one that actually disgraced the guy more by posting it online...i wasnt at the scene of the event...but now, i know that a futoite stole a phone.

o.p wait a minute, is dat zion lodge.... help me say HI to OGA HARRY,EBUKA nd co, and also the card gamblers like OGA UZO,OGA SUNNY,COSSY, and the rest.
well i'm currently on i.t

You must be in civil engr?
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by dnawah(m): 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
Luckymay:
Op wait... Did you just say "pardon your error" cos you are in futo and not in camp bridge? Smh for you.
u won't understand,even people who came 4rm cambridge still do errors.there,there is no english department.when engineering drawings bend u finish,chai!u go even misspell u name.
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
fiftynaira:

You must be in civil engr?
no..... i'm not
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by nkemdi89(f): 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
It so unfortunate most of our students who should educate their environments on the need to avoid crimes are mostly the ones indulging in it as they see it as a fast means of survival in the school environment. Some of them are viewing the thread and are also members on this forum, by their comments and the way they use derogatory words you shall know them, because no well brought up child who has gone through proper education and not certification will act that way.
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by Lildreezy(m): 10:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
wow I was stuck in town I missed this...

watch out for my own episode with man o War and vigilantes on Monday... there is one crooked welder who ran away with my money near Oslo villa ... his best bet is just to close down shop and stop coming... watch out
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by Yujin(m): 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
Tufiakwa government Imo state. Unu arubeghi uzo FUTO rue afo a? O karigo afo iri na-abuo uzo a di etu a. Chukwu Okike meere unu ebere.
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by ibnchokomah(m): 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
radiokilla:
Chai, na Futo road Eziobodo be this o. See flood - I don't miss that place.
me too walahi
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by zeembab(m): 10:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
WildWildWest:
Pardon my typo, na futo i dey no be Oxford university.
So we've been having blackout for more than 2weeks in eziobodo futo road here and for this past 2weeks students have been charging their devices in barbing saloon, bet shops etc and the high rate of phone theft is increasing everyday. So today I just jelely carried my phone and power bank to go charge in one bet9ja shop near my lodge, I've been charging for almost an hour when I started hearing "kpoa" "kpoa" omo I think say na play then I heard another one, and another one again, that was when we noticed it wasn't a joke anymore so I rushed to the scene and started doing amebo and according to what I heard but sha he was told to swim in a big puddle cus it rained heavily in eziobodo today.

You are a big disgrace to all FUTO alumni....you have no excuse for us to pardon your typo. To make it worse you rubbished FUTO standard by you utterance. How can an undergraduate not able to express himself in a simple English. It's so unfortunate !!

1 Like

Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by YOLO1(m): 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
Wey the thief? Them no beat the guy na. Come to OAU ans see serious maximum shishi.

1 Like

Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
WildWildWest:
So we've been having blackout for more than 2weeks in eziobodo futo road here and for this past 2weeks students have been charging their devices in barbing saloon, bet shops etc and the high rate of phone theft is increasing everyday. So today I just jelely carried my phone and power bank to go charge in one bet9ja shop near my lodge, I've been charging for almost an hour when I started hearing "kpoa" "kpoa" omo I think say na play then I heard another one, and another one again, that was when we noticed it wasn't a joke anymore so I rushed to the scene and started doing amebo and according to what I heard but sha he was told to swim in a big puddle cus it rained heavily in eziobodo today.
so eziobodo still be otammiri extension.....is that not kwame on blue top ....been years mehn....
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by Donkaz(m): 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
I can site kwame of kwame's kitchen old registrer, in that picture
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by Twaci(f): 11:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
Cutehector:
Where was twaci when this thing happened? D guy self looks like a romancelander grin
Dear it rained cats and dogs today! Didn't step out at all.

Chei! See Eziobodo! Abi na Mmiri-obodo shocked shocked

I am definitely running to Ihiagawa next year sad

As for the thief undecided, your punishment should have been 6 years of intensive Engine drawing lectures by Engr. Okafor.....that'd certainly set u straight.
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by bethyz(m): 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ha. I pity the guy. I have never felt pity for a thief but this one. with this tough time. Maybe that all he could do to sustain himself.
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by WildWildWest(m): 11:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
mystic70563:
o.p why are u disgracing us....how can u type that u ar in futo nd nt oxford university.....

phew!!!! misplaced piority...

anyway u ar d one that actually disgraced the guy more by posting it online...i wasnt at the scene of the event...but now, i know that a futoite stole a phone.

o.p wait a minute, is dat zion lodge.... help me say HI to OGA HARRY,EBUKA nd co, and also the card gamblers like OGA UZO,OGA SUNNY,COSSY,SUNSHINE and the rest.
well i'm currently on i.t
After telling me I'm a misplaced priority you're now telling me to greet your friends for you, please whenever you finish your I.T you come and greet them yourself

1 Like

Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by WildWildWest(m): 11:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
Twaci:

Please madam wait for me, let us be going together...
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by Marrtynze(m): 11:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
See aw the guy Jez dey chill inside the water lyk say hin dey jacuzzi, aw wud u shame someone dats shameless,
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by Gkemz: 12:00am On Jul 24, 2016
For this hardship you want cart away with someone's phone. Thank God his life was spared If this happened in Aluu, the barbarians for lynch him.
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by darlingtonIIV(m): 12:03am On Jul 24, 2016
hahaha...I was there live, the funniest part is he stole the phone and tried to sell it to the roommate of the owner that same day, mhen the guy dull sha. See as eziobodo dey, very soon we go use canoe dey go lectures
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by hilsocial(m): 12:19am On Jul 24, 2016
Eziobodo and flood are like two identical twins. I can't forget the stress there during rainy season. Dats Zion lodge abi?

As for the thief, he should start looking for accommodation in Umuchima or Ihiagwa cos Eziobodo guys will never forget his story.

He got what he desired.
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by hilsocial(m): 12:21am On Jul 24, 2016
Twaci:

As for the thief undecided, your punishment should have been 6 years of intensive Engine drawing lectures by Engr. Okafor.....that'd certainly set u straight.

Are you now a Futoite?
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by Luckymay(f): 1:24am On Jul 24, 2016
dnawah:
u won't understand,even people who came 4rm cambridge still do errors.there,there is no english department.when engineering drawings bend u finish,chai!u go even misspell u name.
I understand where you're coming from but you should have self confidence. Even the ones schooling in camp bridge ain't any better in English language. So even when those oyokomiters of nairaland rubs your mistake on your face, do not give in cos no one is above mistakes.
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by zarakay(f): 4:34am On Jul 24, 2016
Randy91:

Dumbass!!!!...that's only wat u saw?....huh??

Hey Thanks!!!
SMH
Re: FUTO Undergraduate Disgraced For Stealing A Phone (pics) by groundnutoil(m): 4:58am On Jul 24, 2016
WildWildWest:
g Na Harrison shop D guy steal D fone?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Teachers In Ogun (Photos) / Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) / Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.