Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale (40673 Views)

Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching / Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by lordkit400: 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4010808_20160723193433_jpegd683374329b9121c3e1db9157bf090f6

Photos From Murdered Redeemed Pastor, Eunice Elisha who has finally laid to rest on today.

May Her soul rest in peace.

See Photos Below:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/23/photos-from-murdered-abuja-redeemed-pastor-buried-amidst-tears/

Photos Credit : Punch

1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by lordkit400: 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
more

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by usba: 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
Very sad indeed. We need updates on the investigation... who dunit.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by general111(m): 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
At least this one is going to heaven.not some lunatic who kill people for virgins..

90 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by chukwukadibia10: 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
If I talk they ppl that kills this woman
Will ban mr lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by bendutch(m): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
Islamabad. Blood sucking religion. May her soul rest in peace.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by mysticgal(f): 7:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
God..

I wish to reach out to the family... If anyone can help me do so... Please
Thanks

This one made me shattered, infact broken cry

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by Firstlieutenant(m): 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
May God grant her husband and children the fortitude to bear the loss.

11 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by buhahaha: 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nigeria has only upgraded on it's killing standard and poor investigation..if this death is religiously motivated, may the killers start were the woman stopped in preaching the gospel of Jesus..may they preach this in their different mosques and to their friends..

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by medpren: 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
Her yoruba people wanted 'One nigeria' forever at all cost with the fulani mohammedans. Why shedding crocodile tears?
How many yoruba muslims condemned the killing?
Ishaq Akintola and other yoruba stooges of the fulani sultanate definifely does not give a damn about her death.

RIP woman your people think they can leave peacefully with mohammedans forever, and that demented belief contributed to the reason why the fulani (your people want to live with at all cost) think your life is worthless and dispensable.

RIP once more! I pity yoruba 'one nigerianists'.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by nony43(m): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by Emilokoiyawon: 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
embarassed cry
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by LegatusGlaber(m): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
Shame on everyone who is tribalising this thread. Woe unto you for sacrificing your humanity on the alter of tribalism. Are you people really this daft?

We are talking about the loss of a breadwinner, wife, mother, sister and all you could ever see is a tribal angle to it.
Shame on you all and your worthless pathetic lives.

May she continue to experience the journey beyond, Amen

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by olusipimp(m): 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
medpren:
Her yoruba people wanted 'One nigeria' forever at all cost with the fulani mohammedans. Why shedding crocodile tears?
Ishaq Akintola and other yoruba stooges of the fulani sultanate definifely does not give a damn about her death.

RIP woman your people think they can leave peacefully with mohammedans forever, and that demented belief contributed to the reason why the fulani (your people want to live with at all cost) think your life is worthless and dispensable.

I think uy need a brain transplant cos da one you're using is already infested.....grow up kid and be reasonable for once.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by Jediel1(m): 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
Those little kids left without a mum now. Chai i only blame some ppl lyk dat sad angry angry

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by izzou(m): 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
Its such a pity that nobody cared. Not even our senators, not even our law enforcement agents, not even the vice president who is her church member.

This country can never get better. So many innocent blood that has been shed are crying to God for revenge

9 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by dotcomnamename: 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
medpren:

[size=20pt]WHEN WILL YOU HAVE SENSE? [/size]

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by talktrue1(m): 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
No Papa Adeboye, VP Osinbajo or even her wife Dolapo Osinbajo who are her church members to pay her tribute or push for proper investigation.

Soon they will sweep it under the carpet

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by teemanbastos(m): 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
painful..but again not painful.
The woman didnt die,only that her spirit left the perishable body to a better country.
I believe the church should help the husband in taking care of the kids.

Mystery is.. If the killers accept Jesus into their lives,they'll meet in Heaven.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by Omonigeriarere: 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
medpren:

Was Eze Oruru absconded and forcefully converted to Muslim because Ibos want one Nigeria at all cost?
Una never get Biafra, your leaders in their respective factions don dey shoot themselves during the meeting all because of money. Yet, you have the gut to sacrifice sympathy on the altar of ethnicity.

Many are mad but only few are roaming to be honest.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by TOSINSESI: 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
What a bitter experience to the family. R.I.P
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by gbaskiboy: 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
What a painful exit!
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by XaintJoel20: 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
There is not better time than now to segregate this nation...

Nigeria is not one and will never will one.

RIPMartyr....

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by Akinlekanwr(m): 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
RIPP ma'am
If only the killers won't die someday...
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by Godjone(m): 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
To her killers, may they never know peace.

Look at how they have turned this innocent kids to motherless children.

If i see any bastard telling me that religion is a peaceful religion, i may be moved to committ murder.

May Her innocent soul rest in peace .
AMEN. Adieu !
RESPECT FOR DYING FOR CHRIST SAKE AND FOR DEFEATING EVIL!!

6 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by dermmy(m): 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
President Buhari is yet to condemn the gruesome murder of this woman.. As a president you should address the nation and condemn a barbaric act like this but my president would be quick to condemn coup happening in other countries... So sad too bad embarassed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by mozel247: 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
mysticgal:
God..

I wish to reach out to the family... If anyone can help me do so... Please
Thanks

Contact any rccg branch in Abuja. That will help u link up with the regional pastor. Then the area pastor who will link u with the local branch pastor and then the husband. Can help u with an area pastor number to make that easier for u. Reach me on this 08159331600

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by missyadorable(f): 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
R

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by Alfranco(m): 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
general111:
At least this one is going to heaven.not some lunatic who kill people for virgins..
You put it correctly. Between her and those who killed her for their intolerance of other people's religion, who will the true God accept into His Heaven? The wicked or the innocent preacher...

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by shamecurls(m): 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by hope4nigeria(m): 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
If I talk they ppl that kills this woman
Will ban mr lipsrsealed
they will ban you oh! Me too no wan talk abeg!

Who them be sef, Na Sango and mesile go do weding for their stomach! Useless terorist.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by chikids(m): 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
It will never be well with those uncircumcised philistines that murdered her. Imagine killing your fellow human on earth for the sake of 72 virgins in hell fire. Isla-ma-bad remains the capital of Pakistan and as long as Islamabad remains the capital of Pakistan, no good thing will ever come out of Islam; Islam is a scam.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid / Pastor William Kumuyi (Deeper Life) Remarries / Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.