Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Has Buhari Handled The Biafra Agitation Well? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Buhari Handled The Biafra Agitation Well? (914 Views)

Buhari Handled Nnamdi Kanu's Issue With Deep Hatred For Ndi Igbo / Buhari Handled His Illness Different From Yaradua – Presidency / Omoyele Sowore Roughly Handled At UNILAG By Security Agents (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Buhari Handled The Biafra Agitation Well? by HydrogenForest: 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
I am not IPOB because from all I have seen, most of them lack the intelligence level that can attract people like me.

I have not read any meaning strategy from them apart from shouting and cursing.

That said, do you in all honesty think that Buhari has handled the Biafra agitation well?

Personally I feel he failed big time which has led us to this point of national crisies.

I am Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Buhari Handled The Biafra Agitation Well? by justhelp(m): 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
Yes ooo and biafrud has fail again and died and buried like agbari ojukwu
Re: Has Buhari Handled The Biafra Agitation Well? by diegwu01: 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
HydrogenForest:
I am not IPOB because from all I have seen, most of them lack the intelligence level that can attract people like me.

I have not read any meaning strategy from they apart from shouting and cursing.

That said, do you in all honesty think that Buhari has handled the Biafra agitation well?

Personally I feel he failed big time which has led us to the point of national crisies.

I am Igbo.
You have I, P, O, B written all over you bro.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Has Buhari Handled The Biafra Agitation Well? by Mcowubaba: 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
No....
Buhari has not handled anything well, nothing at all undecided ...
He is so vindictive, tribal, undiplomatic, bigotry filled, archaic nd parochial....
He has no business being the President of Nigeria, he should be resting in his Daura house......
I'm so angry with his useless government nd governance...
Nothing is working, hunger, strife, pain, tariff, food, tribalism etc has all skyrocketed since he assumed office.....
Is he a plague

1 Like

Re: Has Buhari Handled The Biafra Agitation Well? by kossyablaze(m): 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
justhelp:
Yes he has and biarud has faid againg and died and buried like agbari ojukwu
hmmmm go school jare
Re: Has Buhari Handled The Biafra Agitation Well? by Okwyjesus(m): 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
justhelp:
Yes he has and biarud has faid againg and died and buried like agbari ojukwu

Only foolish people will view issue from your perspective and l believe you are not. Unless you want to tell me, Buhari borrowed you his thinking cap.

Am above 30 as an Igbo man living in Nigeria. I have never seen Biafra uprising in my years like now. Buhari missed it and its too late.
Re: Has Buhari Handled The Biafra Agitation Well? by kingzizzy: 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
Buhari has not handled anything well in Nigeria to even talk about the Biafran agitation.
Re: Has Buhari Handled The Biafra Agitation Well? by justhelp(m): 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
Okwyjesus:

Only foolish people will view issue from your perspective and l believe you are not. Unless you want to tell me, Buhari borrowed you his thinking cap.

[b][/b]Am above 30 as an Igbo man living in Nigeria. I have never seen Biafra uprising in my years like now. Buhari missed it and its too late.
liar, so when over one million flaties died during civil war what did they die for ? Anyway u said it all according to ur age a fool at 30 is a fool for.... Nah u talk am ooo
Re: Has Buhari Handled The Biafra Agitation Well? by Greatfuture: 10:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Where were you when the 1966 coup took place?
I was inside the house when the coup took place. The military men came in around midnight. Their leader happened to be Sardauna’s boy, Chukwuma. It was Sardauna who took care of him and looked after him in his house. Sardauna was a sports-loving person. He usually went for training in the evening if he was less busy. He trained around Kingsway in Kaduna. That’s where he discovered Chukwuma who was one of three boys who normally assisted with their balls. The boys developed the habit of waiting for him at the sports venue whenever it was five in the evening. That was how he enrolled them into primary school. When they passed out, he took them to England for further studies. After their graduation he took the Nupe boys to Gusau as agricultural officers while Chukwuma said he wanted to be a military man. That was how he was sponsored and after graduation he was commissioned an officer. He was always at Sardauna’s house even after his wedding. Chukwuma’s father was a former military man but he was residing at Abakpa.
The unfortunate thing for Sardauna was that Chukwuma was the leader of that coup. We heard some disturbance in the house in Unguwar Sarki. Before we got there, they had already surrounded the house with heavy weapons. The coup plotters gained entrance into the house and met Sardauna with his three wives with one of his close confidants popularly called Sallama. Sardauna was about going out to check what was going on but his eldest wife popularly called ‘Gwaggon Kano’ pulled him back. Chukwuma had a gun. There was confusion in the house and it was in the course of a struggle that Sardauna was shot. On seeing what happened, we rushed out where we sought refuge with one of his brothers, Aliyu Maga, who was later killed. I also sustained bullet wounds as a result of gun shots
Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/encounters/late-sardauna-used-to-call-me-village-man--driver/156453.html?platform=hootsuite#7ugytoP8IiwCRlUw.99
Re: Has Buhari Handled The Biafra Agitation Well? by jahsharon: 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
Mcowubaba:
No....
Buhari has not handled anything well, nothing at all undecided ...
He is so vindictive, tribal, undiplomatic, bigotry filled, archaic nd parochial....
He has no business being the President of Nigeria, he should be resting in his Daura house......
I'm so angry with his useless government nd governance...
Nothing is working, hunger, strife, pain, tariff, food, tribalism etc has all skyrocketed since he assumed office.....
Is he a plague

You are very right, Buhari did not handle anything well. Homoidiots like you are supposed to have been shot by DSS during your senseless street protests.

(1) (Reply)

Gov Amosun's LGA Occupied And Conquered By Militants / Why The Crowd Should Not Have Booed Ibori’s Daughter / Osibanjo's Aid Sleeping On Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.