Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Kanye West And His Girl Friend - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West And His Girl Friend (20541 Views)

Tekno Flaunts Girl Friend On Instagram / Hot Pictures Of North West With Her Celeb Parents; Kanye West And Kim Kardashian / Pictures Of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West And Their New Born Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West And His Girl Friend by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2009
I think Kanye doesn't respect Amber

of course not.
Re: Kanye West And His Girl Friend by sweetpie23: 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2009
:-x :-x :-x embarassed embarassed
Re: Kanye West And His Girl Friend by Gracito(f): 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2009
tufiakwa!He doesnt respect her shocked shocked shocked.Chineke!!not even one bit.na wa 4 dat guy cry cry cry
Re: Kanye West And His Girl Friend by german007(m): 8:25pm On Sep 18, 2009
@Gracito

So if i was your man? wouldnt you let me grab ur b'''''''ty?
Re: Kanye West And His Girl Friend by MissyB1(m): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2009
Disrespectful and embarrassing.
See the Girl feeling cool sef. undecided
Re: Kanye West And His Girl Friend by CrudeOil2(m): 1:11am On Sep 19, 2009
I love the way he groped her ass, kanye is now a bad boy.
Re: Kanye West And His Girl Friend by ikamefa(f): 5:37am On Sep 19, 2009
na today? known for a while that khanye puff- puff cheeks west, grin grin had lost a few screws from his head or rather from time to time! some evil spirits dey fry fowl eggs inside his brain. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cos a sane self respecting dude wont be grabbing butts, spassing out in public grin and throwing small girls under the

bus like he did to whats her name again? grin

that boy needs to be shut- down for good yeye! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kanye West And His Girl Friend by bawomolo(m): 6:27am On Sep 19, 2009
I think Kanye doesn't respect Amber.

amber allows it. It's her problem and not kanye's problem.

I don't see the big deal
Re: Kanye West And His Girl Friend by chic2pimp(m): 6:40am On Sep 19, 2009
I DEY FEEL U JARE KANYE MY MAN. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kanye West And His Girl Friend by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 19, 2009
[img]http://roflrazzi.files./2009/09/1253044413757.jpg[/img]

[size=15pt]yo! kanye, i'm really happy for you and i'ma let you finish groping amber, but arnold Schwarzenegger is the most infamous groper of all time!!![/size]
Re: Kanye West And His Girl Friend by Gracito(f): 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2009
german007:

@Gracito

So if i was your man? wouldnt you let me grab your b'''''''ty?
Never,i wouldnt.u would wait.I am not wishing,but he might just consider her as piece of trash sad sad
Re: Kanye West And His Girl Friend by Tudor6(f): 10:30am On Sep 20, 2009
Why all the fuss?
They are two grown ups in a RELATIONSHIP and can do whatever the hell they want as long as they both consent to it. Is the girl complaining?
See how they're bleating "disrespectful" as if its their arse kanye grabbed. . . His girlfriend doesn't find it disrespectful how is it any of your business to decide what embarrases her and what not. Kanye and his babe don't give a mess what ya think! It's not like he did something illegal, whats the difference between this and kissing in public?

You find that its mostly the ladies who're making all the noise I guess pork nosing gives them a breather from their sorry ass love lives. . . . Go kanye west!
Re: Kanye West And His Girl Friend by Gracito(f): 11:46am On Sep 20, 2009
Tudór:

Why all the fuss?
They are two grown ups in a RELATIONSHIP and can do whatever the hell they want as long as they both consent to it. Is the girl complaining?
See how they're bleating "disrespectful" as if its their arse kanye grabbed. . . His girlfriend doesn't find it disrespectful how is it any of your business to decide what embarrases her and what not. Kanye and his babe don't give a mess what ya think! It's not like he did something illegal, whats the difference between this and kissing in public?

You find that its mostly the ladies who're making all the noise I guess pork nosing gives them a breather from their sorry ass love lives. . . . Go kanye west!
hey,poster asked 4 opinion.We gave him our opinion,soooo undecided undecided tongue tongue
Re: Kanye West And His Girl Friend by gonkin(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2009
to me d girl starve kanye with d level una know na;;;;;;so its now or never
Re: Kanye West And His Girl Friend by Gracito(f): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2009
gonkin:

to me d girl starve kanye with d level una know na;;;;;;so its now or never
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Kanye West And His Girl Friend by Tudor6(f): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2009
Gracito:

hey,poster asked 4 opinion.We gave him our opinion,soooo undecided undecided tongue tongue
Like I said in my post kanye and his lovely girlfriend don't give a mess for your opinion. . . . Its irreleavant! tongue tongue
Re: Kanye West And His Girl Friend by Gracito(f): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2009
Tudór:

Like I said in my post kanye and his lovely girlfriend don't give a mess for your opinion. . . . Its irreleavant! tongue tongue
whether,irrelevant or not,it isnt ma business.i don give ma opinion,kpam yo gwu,so there lipsrsealed undecided cry tongue
Re: Kanye West And His Girl Friend by Tudor6(f): 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2009
Gracito:

whether,irrelevant or not,it isnt ma business.i don give ma opinion,kpam yo gwu,so there lipsrsealed undecided cry tongue
Well said!
Kanye west touching his girlfriend. . . . Is that any of your business or are you jealous? tongue
Re: Kanye West And His Girl Friend by Gracito(f): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2009
Tudór:

Well said!
Kanye west touching his girlfriend. . . . Is that any of your business or are you jealous? tongue
Me jealous,maka y? tongue.anyway,wateveru say wont make me change my opinion lipsrsealed cry
Re: Kanye West And His Girl Friend by german007(m): 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2009
GRACITO,

Deep down inside u, Im sure u'l like ur b;;;;ty to be squeezed and grabbed well like that, dont be shy or pretend, its all about opening up the doors to ur 5exua1 curiosities, lol
Re: Kanye West And His Girl Friend by Gracito(f): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2009
german007:

GRACITO,

Deep down inside u, Im sure u'l like your b;;;;ty to be squeezed and grabbed well like that, dont be shy or pretend, its all about opening up the doors to your 5exua1 curiosities, lol
U guys misunderstand me.pls,deep inside me,i dnt like it,dais y am goin against it.Pls
Re: Kanye West And His Girl Friend by german007(m): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2009
gracito,

If its grabbed and squeezed in a nice way, im sure ul like it, obviously not in public like stupid kanye, i mean in privacy,
Re: Kanye West And His Girl Friend by Tudor6(f): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2009
Gracito:

Me jealous,maka y? tongue.anyway,wateveru say wont make me change my opinion lipsrsealed cry
No one cares what you think. . . .well at least kanye and his sweetheart dont. . . . tongue
Re: Kanye West And His Girl Friend by Gracito(f): 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2009
german007:

gracito,

If its grabbed and squeezed in a nice way, im sure ul like it, obviously not in public like stupid kanye, i mean in privacy,
Maybe i
german007:

gracito,

if its by my husband,but are they married?
Tudór:

No one cares what you think. . . .well at least kanye and his sweetheart dont. . . . tongue
No prob,onu m,shut up lipsrsealed
Re: Kanye West And His Girl Friend by german007(m): 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2009
@gracito,

They'r not married, but maybe he's sampling it b4 he marries her, try b4 u buy,
So there u go, im sure ul like it,
Re: Kanye West And His Girl Friend by Gracito(f): 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2009
Dnt be sure,cos i wont,dis one no be sample b4 marry,if he loves me,he wil marry me like dat
Re: Kanye West And His Girl Friend by german007(m): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2009
@GRACITO.

Yea hun true.Ur right.
But il be honest , most of us men, When we meet a chic , Its always more of a physical attraction at first,
Re: Kanye West And His Girl Friend by Gracito(f): 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2009
german007:

@GRACITO.

Yea hun true.your right.
But il be honest , most of us men, When we meet a chic , Its always more of a physical attraction at first,
Most,true,but not all smiley.Thank God
Re: Kanye West And His Girl Friend by Recognise: 11:44pm On Sep 23, 2009
[center]
He's back: Kanye West walks hand-in-hand with girlfriend Amber Rose last night
at a promotional party in Hollywood
[/center]

[center]
Moving on: The rapper has apologised to Taylor Swift for being rude
after he interrupted her VMA acceptance speech when she won Best Female Video
[/center]

[center]
Kanye and Amber shared a tender moment together during their outing[/center]

[center]
The couple make a getaway together with Amber at the wheel[/center]

[center]
Kanye seen taking the microphone off Taylor at the MTV bash on September 13
before declaring Beyonce should have won the award
[/center]

for SOURCE: Click here
Re: Kanye West And His Girl Friend by TOPE20001(f): 11:50pm On Sep 23, 2009
they look cute together wink
Re: Kanye West And His Girl Friend by McDoe(m): 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2009
This guy is unbecoming. Just look at that! I mean, is he crazy? No wonder he was called a jackass
Re: Kanye West And His Girl Friend by TOYOSI20(f): 3:01am On Sep 27, 2009
there some real nice pics of 'em out there tho. . . . .

its clear he was real wasted that night . . . . . heard hes 'bout to check himself into rehab. . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

PS: love amber!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mompha To Sue Kyme Oye Over Allegations Of Dating Bobrisky / Empress Njamah Sizzles In Yellow Native Outfit With Red Neck-beads / Broda Shaggi: Associating With Davido Has Improved My Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.